Off Topic Messages

Gonna Try For My Driving Permit! Thoughts/Prayers Needed!

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 pm

I'll be leaving in a little while to try to obtain my driving permit. I would appreciate any prayers (for those that do pray) and any good thoughts from all my FECC buddies!

Love ya'll!

Re: Gonna Try For My Driving Permit! Thoughts/Prayers Needed

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:54 pm

I pray daily. Knock 'em dead, Tony!

Don't take that literally.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Wouldn't it have been better to take driving lessons? Worked for me.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:Wouldn't it have been better to take driving lessons? Worked for me.

I've been practicing my driving here around home - but not out on the highway. I took the initial test over twenty years ago and failed it and was too much of a coward to go back but I'm gonna keep trying until I get them this time no matter how many times it takes. :)

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:10 pm

My advice is to stay calm. You'll do fine, Tony. smt130

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:23 pm

stick at it.....will be worth your while, you will be so much more Independent

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Tony Trout wrote:I'll be leaving in a little while to try to obtain my driving permit. I would appreciate any prayers (for those that do pray) and any good thoughts from all my FECC buddies!

Love ya'll!

You'll be fine; when you go for the test just remember:

Keep Calm and Carry On.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:36 pm

good luck Tony

Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Good luck Tony. Quick tip before you are attempting something you are doubtful about: Clasp the thumb of your right hand and forefinger together and think of the best thing that has ever happened to you or your best, most confident moment. Go in there with a positive mind and no doubts in your own ability.

You WILL succeed.

::rocks

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:06 am

Tony Trout wrote:I'll be leaving in a little while to try to obtain my driving permit. I would appreciate any prayers (for those that do pray) and any good thoughts from all my FECC buddies!

Love ya'll!

Here's another great suggestion......just pretend that you've already got your license, and all you're doing now is going through the motions.....in a sense, everything is pre-determined, just like "The Matrix" or "The Butterfly Effect". Best of luck.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Here's another great suggestion......just pretend that you've already got your license, and all you're doing now is going through the motions..... in a sense, everything is pre-determined, just like "The Matrix" or "The Butterfly Effect"...

Yeah, or like "Speedway" smt179

phpBB [video]

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 am

Good luck Tony :smt006

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:21 am

Hope everything worked out! (It's late now, so I'm guessing you went out there.) Do let us know!

rjm

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Well Tony?.....Yes or No ????