Off Topic Messages

Re: Bunnies

Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 am

rjm wrote:
ChrisM wrote:Are threads about bunnies against the rules? Just wandering. I don't want to waste my time contributing information or asking questions about bunnies if it is just going to get deleted without reason or explanation.

If someone has the common courtesy to explain if bunnies (or any other topics) are against what appear to be the unwritten rules of this Forum, then I promise to refrain from any more bunny threads.

Chris

As you can see, the "bunnies" thread . . . evolved.

I think you have your answer as to why your thread about "bunnies" will likely as not, be deleted. :mrgreen:

rjm

This thread should be deleted I feel. Chris M you will do well to loose your sooky sook "the world's against me" attitude you have against the moderators. If you really want to take the matter up further, try sending a pm to the FECC administrator. Now can you get back to starting up worthwhile and interesting topics?

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 am

You gals and guys are entertaining to say the least.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 am

poormadpeter wrote:There is no issue with promiseland promoting someone he knows, if he does indeed know her. I had no idea that he did know her. However, he was arguing that she was not a struggling actress and produced her list of credits as proof, a list of credits that actually do his argument no favors at all when you look beyond the title of each film.

He is one of the nice guys of this forum and if he want to promote his friends,that is fine by me

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 am

Ken is always a voice of moderation and reason.

How 'bout this?

phpBB [video]

Life is short, you know?

rjm

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 am

Jove wrote:If he is obsessed with Elvis, I don't see why he can't be "obsessed" with her. :?

Ask Jodie Foster.

rjm wrote:As you can see, the "bunnies" thread . . . evolved.

I think you have your answer as to why your thread about "bunnies" will likely as not, be deleted. :mrgreen:

rjm

Yep. I'm surprised it is still here. It only make the Moderator's decision to delete other threads even more mysterious.

Robt wrote:If you really want to take the matter up further, try sending a pm to the FECC administrator.

As I said earlier, I did. I eventually got a long and rambling response that looked like a stock copy/paste job. It certainly didn't answer my question. I think he/she was trying to say that threads get deleted without being read by the Moderator if someone complains. Interesting approach.

Robt wrote:Now can you get back to starting up worthwhile and interesting topics?

How about gun control? Is that worthwhile or interesting? Apparently not here.

Chris

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:56 am

Bud that's absurd. You did try the administrator did you ?

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:18 am

iplayastrat wrote:You gals and guys are entertaining to say the least.

I'm not so sure that's the word I'd use, but it's a start.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:19 am

Robt wrote:Bud that's absurd. You did try the administrator did you ?

Nope. Moderator1, as per the link at the top of the Forum. Isn't that what the link is there for?

Upon further review, I may have misunderstood. As I said, it is hard to follow exactly what he/she is trying to say.

Chris