Off Topic Messages

Bunnies

Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Are threads about bunnies against the rules? Just wandering. I don't want to waste my time contributing information or asking questions about bunnies if it is just going to get deleted without reason or explanation.

If someone has the common courtesy to explain if bunnies (or any other topics) are against what appear to be the unwritten rules of this Forum, then I promise to refrain from any more bunny threads.

Chris

Re: Bunnies

Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Everyone loves bunnies, don't they?

Especially Hef.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Bunnies are banned, because of Easter bunnies. The term "Easter" may result in a religious debate. A religious debate might get out of hand.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 pm

ChrisM wrote:Are threads about bunnies against the rules? Just wandering. I don't want to waste my time contributing information or asking questions about bunnies if it is just going to get deleted without reason or explanation.

If someone has the common courtesy to explain if bunnies (or any other topics) are against what appear to be the unwritten rules of this Forum, then I promise to refrain from any more bunny threads.

Chris

Instead of littering the forum with such sarcastic questions once again, as a courtesy why don't you PM Moderator1 or Moderator2 and ask.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:42 pm

OK. Good points. I can see that bunnies might be too controversial and contravene the mysterious unwritten rules.

How about chocolate (excluding chocolate bunnies, obviously, as we have already established). Would a thread about chocolate get deleted without warning?

I'm sure we can figure this thing out by a process of elimination. How many thread topics can there be?

Chris

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:45 pm

promiseland wrote:Instead of littering the forum with such sarcastic questions once again, as a courtesy why don't you PM Moderator1 or Moderator2 and ask.

I did. No reply. Next suggestion?

Chris

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm

ChrisM wrote:How about chocolate (excluding chocolate bunnies, obviously, as we have already established). Would a thread about chocolate get deleted without warning?

Depends on what you intend to use the chocolate for. Of course, if you really want to make sure that your posts don't get deleted, you could just head over to the "Alizee" thread and join the sad buggers there by attaching pictures of semi naked women to your comments. You could maybe spend the next few weeks pretending that you had a girlfriend, only to reveal at a later date that she was in fact somebody who used to live next door, and who is now a struggling actress who has appeared in a few films nobody has ever heard of.

Just a few pointers there to keep you going. Good luck.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:56 pm

The Pirate wrote:
ChrisM wrote:How about chocolate (excluding chocolate bunnies, obviously, as we have already established). Would a thread about chocolate get deleted without warning?

Depends on what you intend to use the chocolate for. Of course, if you really want to make sure that your posts don't get deleted, you could just head over to the "Alizee" thread and join the sad buggers there by attaching pictures of semi naked women to your comments. You could maybe spend the next few weeks pretending that you had a girlfriend, only to reveal at a later date that she was in fact somebody who used to live next door, and who is now a struggling actress who has appeared in a few films nobody has ever heard of.

Bearing that thread of semi-naked women in mind, do you think i'd get away with one of semi-naked men?

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 pm

poormadpeter wrote:Bearing that thread of semi-naked women in mind, do you think i'd get away with one of semi-naked men?

No, but I think we'd see the levels of homophobia and sexism that are already present, rise to previously unimagined heights.

Might be worth a try though. I'd be interested in the results.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 pm

I'll go first...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 pm

poormadpeter wrote:
The Pirate wrote:

Bearing that thread of semi-naked women in mind, do you think i'd get away with one of semi-naked men?

Does every topic you read have to be an excuse to exploit and advertise your sexuality here at FECC? You try to make it as if Colin has created a topic for lesbians. Please stop peter it's really getting old now. :roll:

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:25 am

poormadpeter wrote:
The Pirate wrote:

I would approve..

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:11 am

The Pirate wrote:

2004 Barbershop 2: Back in Business Gina's Niece Credited as Lauren Keyana Palmer
2004 The Wool Cap Lou TV movie;Main role
2005 Knights of the South Bronx Kenya Russell TV movie
2006 Akeelah and the Bee Akeelah Anderson Lead role
2006 Madea's Family Reunion Nikki Grady Supporting role
2007 Cleaner Rose Cutler Supporting role
2007 Jump In! Mary Thomas TV movie; Main role
2008 The Longshots Jasmine Plummer Main role
2008 Unstable Fables: Tortoise vs. Hare Crystal Tortoise Voice
2009 Shrink Jemma Supporting role
2012 Joyful Noise[20] Olivia Hill Main role
2012 Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Aisha Voice; Main role
2012 Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches Voice; Supporting role
2012 Rags Kadee Worth TV movie; Lead role, Producer
2012 Abducted: The Carlina White Story Carlina White TV movie; Lead role
2013 Virgin Mary[11] Mary Main role

Television
2004 Cold Case Arlene Marion "The Letter" (Episode 13, Season 1)
2004 Strong Medicine Sarina "Race for a Cure" (Episode 7, Season 5)
2005 Second Time Around Sharlene "Big Bank, Little Bank" (Episode 11, Season 1)
2005 ER Janell Parkerson "The Show Must Go On" (Episode 22, Season 11)
2005 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Tasha Wright "Storm" (Episode 10, Season 7)
2005 Keke & Jamal Keke Stewart Unsold TV Pilot (Disney Channel)
2007 Tyler Perry's House of Payne Nikki "Bully and the Beast" (Episode 1, Season 2)
2007 Just Jordan C.C. Livingston "Fame Game" (Episode 17, Season 2)
2008–2011 True Jackson, VP True Jackson One of the Lead roles
2009 MTV Cribs Herself
2009 Brainsurge Presenter 1 episode
2010 The Cleveland Show Candice "Harder, Better, Faster, Browner" (Episode 22, Season 2)
2011 Degrassi Herself (Season 11 - Episodes 1 & 2; "Spring Fever") Mentioned as Keyana Palmer.
2011–present Winx Club Layla/Aisha Voice; Regular role
2012-Winx Club (TV Series)

Struggling Actress?
You should check facts before you make such idiotic hate statements same as the girlfriend remark that you pulled out the air

How many of these have you supported?

Palmer works with the Boys' and Girls' Clubs of the American charity Cool To Be Smart program, speaking to children about the importance of learning. She is also a supporter of Urban Farming and the Girl Scouts. Palmer worked with the charity the YWCA & Saving Our Daughters because of the charity's belief of the empowerment of women across. Palmer spoke on the charity saying “We are so excited about having such an extraordinary singer & actress as Keke Palmer, to address these issues of bullying & abuse worldwide with the YWCA USA and with both our missions” stated CEO of Saving Our Daughters, Curtis Benjamin. The YWCA has long advocated for empowerment, eliminating racism, eliminating violence and promoting dignity for women and girls,” says Gloria Lau, CEO of YWCA USA. “As advocates of promoting peace, it’s paramount that the YWCA USA takes this tremendous opportunity with Saving Our Daughters and Miss Keke Palmer to tackle the issue of bullying in our nation. Awareness of this type of violence needs to be heightened nationally,” Lau continued, “and we are committed to exposing its negative impact on our society and more specifically women, girls, and our daughters.”

In 2009, she attended the Stars and Strikes benefit for A Place Called Home. As of late 2010, Palmer, along with many other widely known celebrities, has been an avid representative for the "Saving Our Daughters" oath project, an anti-bullying campaign that allows people all over the world to take an oath to stop bullying.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:30 am

ChrisM wrote:Are threads about bunnies against the rules? Just wandering. I don't want to waste my time contributing information or asking questions about bunnies if it is just going to get deleted without reason or explanation.

Chris

It's quite clear.

Any post or thread can be deleted at any time at the whim of any moderator..............

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:32 am

The Pirate wrote:...you could just head over to the "Alizee" thread and join the sad buggers there by attaching pictures of semi naked women to your comments...

Hey, leave Alizee Pics out of it !

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 am

A little more additional information on those cinematic masterpieces!

2004 Barbershop 2: Back in Business Gina's Niece Credited as Lauren Keyana Palmer . BIT PART
2004 The Wool Cap Lou TV movie;Main role TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2005 Knights of the South Bronx Kenya Russell TV movie TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2007 Cleaner Rose Cutler Supporting role LOST $15 MILLION AT THE BOX OFFICE
2007 Jump In! Mary Thomas TV movie; Main role TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2008 The Longshots Jasmine Plummer Main role [b]LOST APPROXIMATELY $10MILLION AT THE BOX OFFICE[/b]
2008 Unstable Fables: Tortoise vs. Hare Crystal Tortoise Voice STRAIGHT TO VIDEO RELEASE
2009 Shrink Jemma Supporting role GROSS WAS JUST $189,000 (NOT PROFIT, JUST $189,000!) AT THE USA BOX OFFICE, AND ONLY £409 (NO, I DIDN'T MISS ANY ZEROS OFF THAT NUMBER) AT THE UK BOX OFFICE
2012 Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Aisha Voice; Main role TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2012 Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches Voice; Supporting role I THINK 21ST BILLED COUNTS AS BIT PART NOT SUPPORTING ROLE!
2012 Rags Kadee Worth TV movie; Lead role, Producer TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2012 Abducted: The Carlina White Story Carlina White TV movie; Lead role TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2013 Virgin Mary[11] Mary Main role NO, NOT MAIN ROLE. SUPPORTING ROLE. AND SHE MAY NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE FILM ANYMORE ANYWAY - AND IF THIS IS THE CASE, IT MEANS SHE HAS NO FILM PROJECTS LINED UP AT ALL

There, that's a more detailed picture of this lovely lady's cinematic efforts.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:24 am

promiseland wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
The Pirate wrote:

Does every topic you read have to be an excuse to exploit and advertise your sexuality here at FECC? You try to make it as if Colin has created a topic for lesbians. Please stop peter it's really getting old now. :roll:

I think the 84 page topic in question is so that you can engage with "your sexuality", gawp at pretty (often half naked) girls and presumably look in on the topic last thing night to give you some visuals to help you along in your nightly exercise for your wrists.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 am

poormadpeter wrote:A little more additional information on those cinematic masterpieces!

2004 Barbershop 2: Back in Business Gina's Niece Credited as Lauren Keyana Palmer . BIT PART
2004 The Wool Cap Lou TV movie;Main role TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2005 Knights of the South Bronx Kenya Russell TV movie TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2007 Jump In! Mary Thomas TV movie; Main role TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2008 The Longshots Jasmine Plummer Main role [b]LOST APPROXIMATELY $10MILLION AT THE BOX OFFICE[/b]
2008 Unstable Fables: Tortoise vs. Hare Crystal Tortoise Voice STRAIGHT TO VIDEO RELEASE
2009 Shrink Jemma Supporting role GROSS WAS JUST $189,000 (NOT PROFIT, JUST $189,000!) AT THE USA BOX OFFICE, AND ONLY £409 (NO, I DIDN'T MISS ANY ZEROS OFF THAT NUMBER) AT THE UK BOX OFFICE
2012 Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Aisha Voice; Main role TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2012 Ice Age: Continental Drift Peaches Voice; Supporting role I THINK 21ST BILLED COUNTS AS BIT PART NOT SUPPORTING ROLE!
2012 Rags Kadee Worth TV movie; Lead role, Producer TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!
2012 Abducted: The Carlina White Story Carlina White TV movie; Lead role TV MOVIE SHOULD BE UNDER THE TV SECTION!

Wow what an effort to degrade an actresses child career, boy you really are something poormadpeter !
Just to let you know her fist CD flopped But there will be a new this summer for you to analyze.

From 2004 at age 11 till now less than 10years as an African American child Actress, these are some accomplishments!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:48 am

promiseland wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:A little more additional information on those cinematic masterpieces!

Wow what an effort to degrade an actresses child career, boy you really are something poormadpeter !
Just to let you know her fist CD flopped But there will be a new this summer for you to analyze.

From 2004 at age 11 till now less than 10years as an African American child Actress, these are some accomplishments!

Wonderful. Two thirds of those entries are for awards only open to African-American or black performers which, considering the film industry's disturbing lack of roles for them, doesn't really give her a great deat of competition, now does it???

My point, which you yet again have missed, is that your touting of the young lady as a seemingly-blossoming actress is, to say the least, a little stretching of the truth. As are many things that escape from your keyboard.

By the way, promiseland, might I ask your age? You seem to have a great interest in this young lady and I always assumed you were older than perhaps you are.

NB. I'm quite pleased her "fist" CD flopped. It doesn't really sound the type of project becoming of such a star.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 am

Not sure why there would be an issue with promiseland drawing attention to his friend. She might not be a huge star, but she's doing just fine when you consider how many in her profession struggle to get any work.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 am

There is no issue with promiseland promoting someone he knows, if he does indeed know her. I had no idea that he did know her. However, he was arguing that she was not a struggling actress and produced her list of credits as proof, a list of credits that actually do his argument no favors at all when you look beyond the title of each film.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 am

TJ wrote:Not sure why there would be an issue with promiseland drawing attention to his friend. She might not be a huge star, but she's doing just fine when you consider how many in her profession struggle to get any work.

I think it is the fact that promiseland (sic) appears somewhat obsessed with her that has some of us mystified. I sincerely hope he is a similar age (19).

Chris

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:57 am

If he is obsessed with Elvis, I don't see why he can't be "obsessed" with her. :?

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:21 am

Jove wrote:If he is obsessed with Elvis, I don't see why he can't be "obsessed" with her. :?

You don't have to answer the ignorant hate comments left on here Jove, he just taking up for his trouble maker buddy peter who I'm sure both outside this forum have no friends because if they did they would know the difference between being "obsessed" with someone, and being friends with someone especially if they are a Celebrity. You all can say what you want about her or her career, but the main thing is she is a cool sweet good hearted person, who is like a little sister, with a very beautiful and caring family. Hopefully any new flicks she does may have a better rating for petering the future. :wink:

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 am

Chris

As you can see, the "bunnies" thread . . . evolved.

I think you have your answer as to why your thread about "bunnies" will likely as not, be deleted. :mrgreen:

rjm