Off Topic Messages

About this new thank you list...etc.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:46 am

I can see that I`ve thanked two times, and been thanked two times.......but where can I go see what I`ve actually been thanked for? :!: ....I really like to know.

Further more.......I think my posts counts are much less than I remember...........Seems that I got back to where I were back in 2007 when the whole site went down :( :shock: :?: .....Not that it matters, but it seems strange.....hmmm.(Maybe it`s due to save space :? )

When I search View your posts, I don`t even get threads I posted myself........I dont remember all, but one I do remember It`s not even on my list :roll: (But it`s still here....I found one by searching name of my thread)

Re: About this new thank you list...etc.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:54 am

when go to your profile you can see a "Thanks list" at the bottom...also if click on the numbers where it says: "has thanked" and "been thanked", under your avatar and all that, you can see it too. as for the post count, the same happened to me...I made a thread asking about it, where it was explained what happened by a mod, but that thread is gone now. and I don't remember what was being said :?
Last edited by Elvisgirl on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am

Go to "User Control Panel-->"Board Preferences" and check the little dot that says yes for "Notify Me Via PM If Someone Has Thanked Me" , and this will tell you who they are and give a link to the post you was thanked on.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:45 pm

I don't have the settings set to get a PM when someone thanks me. I thought it was pretty annoying to get a PM every time. I find it much easier to just go to my profile to see it

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Ok, thank you both....now I see :smt006

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:I don't have the settings set to get a PM when someone thanks me. I thought it was pretty annoying to get a PM every time. I find it much easier to just go to my profile to see it

Boy getting thanked 13 times must sure be some annoying sh*t.. :wtf:

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 pm

I didn't say it was annoying being thanked...just getting PM's about it. jeez