Off Topic Messages

Michael Savage's Commentary On Why Life Sucks !

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Interesting commentary. Enjoy.

phpBB [video]

Re: Michael Savage's Commentary On Why Life Sucks !

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:32 pm

The answer is here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Very interesting. Thanks for that, TCB-FAN.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:44 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Interesting commentary. Enjoy.

phpBB [video]

This sad, angry fellow is among the most mean-spirited radio blowhards in America. He has been fired from "hot talk" stations for being so extreme. If his hate speech makes the world a better place, I'd like to know exactly how.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage#Criticisms

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:00 pm

I don't hear Michael Savage as a sad, angry, mean-spirited, hate-speaking blowhard in the following clip. smt179

phpBB [video]

Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Blue River wrote:I don't hear Michael Savage as a sad, angry, mean-spirited, hate-speaking blowhard ...

Of course you don't. ;-)

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:20 am

Same old crap the Right's always been spewing. Everything sucks it's so bad, the only thing you can do about it pray. Yeah. Well many people take more practical measures and low and behold if many of those measures from social security to the minimum wage to the 40 hour week have made life immeasurably better for people in the country for which Savage fears. Yeah life may be tough but there's no reason not to do something to mitigate some of the arbitrary pressures that are placed upon people. Savage whines about medical care. Well yeah it certainly is tough to get sick. Is there a reason though that you should become sick and bankrupt? If you can fix that, fix that.

This has always been the Right's method. Sit back and don't do anything crybaby. It's useless. Wait for your reward after you're dead. I'm a Christian myself, but I wouldn't think God and or Jesus would hold a grudge against anyone for trying to make things better here.

Nice to see Savage reveal himself as a bit of human being with his story about his dad. Of course his story about sitting on Daddy's lap kind of contradicts his leaving babies in a tree argument. Were he as tough as he think he is, he wouldn't be whining on the radio like this.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Blue River wrote:I don't hear Michael Savage as a sad, angry, mean-spirited, hate-speaking blowhard ...

Of course you don't. ;-)

Well, okay... maybe angry, but not necessarily a sad, mean-spirited, hate-speaking blowhard.