Off Topic Messages

12-21-12

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:59 am

We're still here ...........so far.

Re: 12-21-12

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:14 am

We will still be here tomorrow and many days thereafter.
Religion and all that bullsh*t about the end of the world.........

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:51 am

No this is real!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:36 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:We will still be here tomorrow and many days thereafter.
Religion and all that bullsh*t about the end of the world.........

shame, isn't it? if the world ended there would be no more religion! just imagine what a much better place it would be already!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:36 pm

it made me think of this...
the end of the world as you know it
phpBB [video]

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 pm

so I look on tv guide, and they think they are sooo funny??
udgår i tilfælde af jordens undergang = cancelled in case of end of the world :facep:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 pm

zolderopruiming1 wrote:Religion and all that bullsh*t about the end of the world.......

Elvisgirl wrote: shame, isn't it? if the world ended there would be no more religion! just imagine what a much better place it would be already!

I agree with you two wholeheartedly! The gentleman in the following video explains it perfectly.

phpBB [video]

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:02 am

he says some true things about religion, but the part about god is crap...god doesn't exists

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:07 am

It's an irrefutable fact that the world is going to end.

In fact, our whole solar system will end when the Sun dies.

The only thing open to discussion is: when ?

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Elvisgirl wrote:he says some true things about religion, but the part about god is crap...god doesn't exists

More ignorance from Elvisgirl once again... :facep:

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Well, I'm glad The Asteroid missed us. Now, it being the time of year that it is, let's all try make the best of it, together. No matter what you believe, "now" is the most important time. And it's always now.

Have a merry!

rjm

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:43 pm

rjm wrote:Well, I'm glad The Asteroid missed us. Now, it being the time of year that it is, let's all try make the best of it, together. No matter what you believe, "now" is the most important time. And it's always now.

Have a merry christmas!

rjm

Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Ages ago...there were two Mayans. They were about to create a calendar. One Mayan had a hammer and chisel and had been working meticulously for hours to finish the first tablet. the second Mayan is his boss. Here's their conversation:

second Mayan: Are you done with that page of the calendar?
first Mayan: Yep. Now i'm ready to start chiseling page 2.

Five hours later, the conversation went something like this:

first Mayan: I just finished the second tablet. Where should i put it?
second Mayan: over there in the corner, lean it up against that wall.

The second Mayan picks up the tablet, but on his way across the room, stumbles, falls and the tablet is shattered beyond repair

first Mayan: OOPS! The tablet is broken into pieces...what do i do now?
second Mayan: We're behind schedule on building our next temple, so don't worry about it.
first Mayan: but what will future Mayans think when they read the first tablet and it ends on December 21st?
second Mayan: I don't give a damn if they think the world will come to an end after December 21st, we have a temple to build!

he he :smt005