Re: Look at this

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:49 pm

That sucks like a donkey.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:59 pm

wonder if he has a record deal yet

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Dang, this is frustrating; I can't see it. Dagum Kindle!

(It prevents eyestrain, okay?)

rjm

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:16 pm

rjm wrote:Dang, this is frustrating; I can't see it. Dagum Kindle!

(It prevents eyestrain, okay?)

rjm

Thats lucky really,you havent missed anything good

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Dear Santa, for Christmas I would like to look like Meatloaf and sing like Elvis. Well, one out of two ain't bad.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Sounds just "My Boy".

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 pm

elmonstro wrote:Dear Santa, for Christmas I would like to look like Meatloaf and sing like Elvis. Well, one out of two ain't bad.

If you are reffering to you tube video mentioned above, that character does not "sing", nor "sound", like Elvis, in any way, just so we clear that misconception up.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:57 pm

minkahed wrote:If you are reffering to you tube video mentioned above, that character does not "sing", nor "sound", like Elvis, in any way, just so we clear that misconception up.

elmonstro wrote:Dear Santa, for Christmas I would like to look like Meatloaf and sing like Elvis. Well, one out of two ain't bad.

:smt005

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:58 pm

why did I just watch that?

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:31 pm

elvisalex wrote:Merry Christmas to all of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txmoybX7fcA

God bless you all

Alex

All the same to you, Alex. Thank you for the beautiful sentiment and video.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 pm

elvisalex wrote:God bless you all

he would if he existed

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:26 pm

And the Doc seems to be the only one who realised that the thread starter and the singer are the same person? Or is everyone just feeling a little mean?

Anyway, best wishes to all. Hope you have a Happy Christmas.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 pm

minkahed wrote:

If you are reffering to you tube video mentioned above, that character does not "sing", nor "sound", like Elvis, in any way, just so we clear that misconception up.

Just for some strange unknown reason Elvis comes to mind when listening to it .

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:01 am

TJ wrote:And the Doc seems to be the only one who realised that the thread starter and the singer are the same person? Or is everyone just feeling a little mean?

I don't think most folks made the connection. I didn't. Aw, cripes. And it wasn't what everybody jumped in and said, either! I think it made everybody on hand there happy! And that's what matters, Alex. Sometimes, people just do stuff, for no reason at all, cause everybody's doing it. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. And forgive us all, for we know not what we do. (I didn't say nothin'; I never did see it 'till now!. I was on my Paperwhite when I saw the thread. And, now that I saw it, I thought it was heartfelt and sincere, and the folks there really enjoyed it.)

drjohncarpenter wrote:

God bless you all

Alex

Sometimes, Doc, you are a total doll! :smt055

Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! And you too, Alex! :smt114

rjm
P.S. -- I still feel so bad. I mean, I didn't say anything negative, but even without hearing it, I was ready to pass judgement, and only because he may have been a "stranger." And, @elvisalex, that was WITHOUT hearing it! Which means most might have jumped the gun, just on "instinct." Time for self-reflection.

So, even though I didn't say anything bad, and I thought it was "straight from the heart" and was very nice, I still would like to say, on behalf of those who probably feel very bad:
very-sorry-smiley-emoticon.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:26 am

rjm wrote:
TJ wrote:And the Doc seems to be the only one who realised that the thread starter and the singer are the same person? Or is everyone just feeling a little mean?

I don't think most folks made the connection. I didn't. Aw, cripes. And it wasn't what everybody jumped in and said, either! I think it made everybody on hand there happy! And that's what matters, Alex. Sometimes, people just do stuff, for no reason at all, cause everybody's doing it. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. And forgive us all, for we know not what we do. (I didn't say nothin'; I never did see it 'till now!. I was on my Paperwhite when I saw the thread. And, now that I saw it, I thought it was heartfelt and sincere, and the folks there really enjoyed it.)

drjohncarpenter wrote:

God bless you all

Alex

Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Sometimes? :-)

Unlike what a few here try to claim, and as my reply proves, I always strive to be a kind and conscientious member of FECC.

Thank you for the thoughtful words and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

::rocks

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:54 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rjm wrote:

drjohncarpenter wrote:

God bless you all

Alex

Unlike what a few here try to claim, and as my reply proves, I always strive to be a kind and conscientious member of FECC.

you've always been cool me, but I aint going to call ya a (Chucky) Doll! :lol:

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
rjm wrote:

drjohncarpenter wrote:

God bless you all

Alex

You're most welcome. And thanks, it's real nice this year. Had a great day! Hope you did. :D

promiseland wrote:<snip of retort to above>
you've always been cool me, but I aint going to call ya a (Chucky) Doll! :lol:

LOL!

rjm