Tom in N.C!!!How about this!!

Fri May 09, 2003 1:57 am

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/247059

He can run but he can't hide!!

Promocollector

Fri May 09, 2003 2:02 am

Now way you after this guy for
Leave him alone,

All He wanted to do is talk about elvis.
I have been reading this mb for awaile

And Curtis is not that bad persion.
So Leave him alone.

Fri May 09, 2003 2:03 am

Ask Me = Curtis??MMMMMMMM :)

Fri May 09, 2003 6:18 am

Definitely the same person. There is no way two people can mispell as many words as these two do. They have to be the same person.
So, are we going to have the same thing as we did with Jason before the FECC finally gets him off.
This is such a shame. This is such a nice messageboard, especially since the changeover about a month ago. It seemed to weed a lot of the idiots away from it.....except for one. Let's hope he can stay away and not try to come back again and again with different names.
There always seems to be one person on every board or at every work place that seems to disrupt everything around him / her.

jeff R

Fri May 09, 2003 6:26 am

Just a thought , but at the moment it seems the Curtis bashers are the ones making more of a disturbance than anyone. All these crap postings about him. WHY?
Just let it die.

:roll:

Fri May 09, 2003 6:55 am

Hi sam
I Guess They Like To pick on me
And i haven't done anything to these people

so you know there just hurting them self not me
and some day it well hunt them for a long time.

i know i am not peferct on some things
but i am a big elvis fan like everyone here.

curtis simpkins.

Fri May 09, 2003 2:10 pm

I've visited Curtis new page and checked out his forum. I was quite impressed-he has 4 posts - ALL BY HIM!

Fri May 09, 2003 6:27 pm

Curtis, curtis, curtis. I don't know which is funnier: the fact that, since your popularity was waining here and you were about to be exposed for who and what you are, that you felt the need to start your very own little web site (I hope is has spellcheck), or the sheer lunacy of your new log in name. "Ask Me"?? Yeah, you're the first person I'm going to call when I need a question answered.

Tom

P.S. Hey, I did think of a question: How do you spell "well"??

Fri May 09, 2003 6:55 pm

I guess he well never Know. :lol: