Off Topic Messages

Rare Orion Record On Ebay

Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm

...for just under $1000. Grab em while you can. ...I think it's the one where Orion sings without the mask.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORION-100-POUND ... 51a40509cd

Re: Rare Orion Record On Ebay

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm

What a plonker! He's grossly overpriced it and listed loads of unenforcable terms and conditions. Asking to be scammed.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 am

It's not even a rare one. Maybe $15 at most.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:57 am

Mike Eder wrote:It's not even a rare one. Maybe $15 at most.

I'm sure some clueless Orion fan will click on the buy it now button regardless, and then realize he/she could not afford it. :smt005

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:36 am

TCB-FAN wrote:

I'm sure some clueless Orion fan will click on the buy it now button regardless, and then realize he/she could not afford it. :smt005

Just to prove I'm not just some clueless Orion fan, I made an offer for $800.00 !!

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:54 am

promiseland wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

Just to prove I'm not just some clueless Orion fan, I made an offer for $800.00 !!

that beats my offer of a dollar

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 am

keninlincs wrote:
promiseland wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

My offer was 8 cents, not a penny more.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:48 pm

so.....what you're saying is that 100 pounds of Clay will cost a hundred pounds of cash??? LOL

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
promiseland wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:

My offer was 8 cents, not a penny more.

That clearly beats my offer of 1 cent. Although I'm hardly celebrating the winner of this auction...