Off Topic Messages

Obama Said Knock Knock...

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Mitt Romney said "Who's There?"

Obama said "NOT YOU!"

:lol: :lol: :smt005 :lol: :lol:

Re: Obama Said Knock Knock...

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:27 pm

As far as I'm concerned, the election is over. Get over it. Your candidate was re-elected and good luck to him, honestly.

The rest of the world is still here and remains the same if you and all the others turning this into a political forum didn't notice. I mean no offense but this political battle has gone long and far enough.

The point was made. The election is over. MOVE ON.
PS.: And people talk about millions of EIC threads?! As far as I can tell, "Off Topic" is turning into a political section, as if such number of political topics were needed. Or all the Obama topics (yes, he won - the world knows it). Or this political joke (it would fit in any other topic, I tell you).

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:00 pm

billyblues wrote:As far as I'm concerned, the election is over. Get over it. Your candidate was re-elected and good luck to him, honestly.

The rest of the world is still here and remains the same if you and all the others turning this into a political forum didn't notice. I mean no offense but this political battle has gone long and far enough.

The point was made. The election is over. MOVE ON.
PS.: And people talk about millions of EIC threads?! As far as I can tell, "Off Topic" is turning into a political section, as if such number of political topics were needed. Or all the Obama topics (yes, he won - the world knows it). Or this political joke (it would fit in any other topic, I tell you).

well said, i agree 100% :smt023 we do not need more political threads. i was happy to see people starting threads about other things these past couple of days, and the political threads going further and further down. and yea, unnecessary to start a new thread just to tell this joke

Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:35 am

Let's move on, really....in fact let's not talk about politics until August 1, 2016. As Rob would say.... "Quit It !!!"