Off Topic Messages

I Voted --> Follow That Dream!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:19 pm

I voted today, and I hope all US members of this forum who are voting age do the same.

Do not forget those throughout history who died fighting for the right to vote. I always do, and honor them by voting each election day.

Thank you.

121106_US_Official Ballot.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: I Voted --> Follow That Dream!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Roseanne Barr on the presidential ballot. That's a nice surprise. :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Roseanne Barr on the presidential ballot. That's a nice surprise. :lol:

I appreciate her interest in the democratic process, but she did not get my vote.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:59 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:Roseanne Barr on the presidential ballot. That's a nice surprise. :lol:

I appreciate her interest in the democratic process, but she did not get my vote.

I hope you did what's right and voted for Mitt Romney! 8)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:03 am

ian wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

He did not Ian. Well done Doc. 4 more for 44!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:52 am

thatsthewayitis wrote:.

BARACK n ELVIS.JPG

Now, that is wonderful, I don't care who you are voting for!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:27 am

Thirty seconds later,off camera they did a stirring duet of Blue Hawaii.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 am

paulsweeney wrote:
ian wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Up early 19-3, and Ohio according to Bill Cunningham as heard on the Sean Hannity show, is looking really strong for Mitt, and Florida is looking good too!!!!! 8)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:00 am

ian wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:
ian wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Up early 19-3, and Ohio according to Bill Cunningham as heard on the Sean Hannity show, is looking really strong for Mitt, and Florida is looking good too!!!!! 8)

As of 8PM est.....Ohio is dead even.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:06 am

Relax Ian. 64 Obama 40 Romney at 8:05 pm eastern.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:07 am

Hurricane Sandy did Obama a huge favor. Don't ask how. I'm too tired to explain.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 am

TCB-FAN wrote:Hurricane Sandy did Obama a huge favor. Don't ask how. I'm too tired to explain.

Similar to how the Falklands crisis helped Maggie ?

norrie

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:44 am

That's nothing Paul. It depends who you're watching and at what point they call each state.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:48 am

dannyboy1 wrote:That's nothing Paul. It depends who you're watching and at what point they call each state.

Obama is up by 16% in Ohio. This is good.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:56 am

If I was a betting man,I would put my money on Obama to win by way of the electoral college while losing the popular vote.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:10 am

jak wrote:If I was a betting man,I would put my money on Obama to win by way of the electoral college while losing the popular vote.

I hope he does better than that.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:19 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
jak wrote:If I was a betting man,I would put my money on Obama to win by way of the electoral college while losing the popular vote.

I hope he does better than that.

Sit back, relax and leave the driving to us. The President is on his way to a second term.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 am

My wife and I will be in Salt Lake City in December. Should I wear this hat?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352259102.840271.jpg

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 am

It's all over, boys and girls. Our President gets a 2nd term.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 am

And I'm wearing that hat in Salt Lake City!
Last edited by paulsweeney on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:54 am

Rob wrote:It's all over, boys and girls. Our President gets a 2nd term.

I don't express or share my political views with anyone, especially on a public forum, but I will say, there will be lots of people pissed tomorrow morning here in good ole North Carolina when I go to work !!! :roll:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 am

Congratulations to all those who were wise enough to vote for the best president. Who needs a tax-evador like Romney for president?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:14 am

I'm getting the tee-shirt dry-cleaned. Don't want to ruin the printing; major collector's item! I have some cool Presidential memorabilia, going back. And now I have a new tee, and a hoodie, and a "Made In America" mug!

Here's a great oldie from my collection!

NEWUPLOAD2012-11-05 18.22.50.jpg

rjm

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 pm

The challenger's concession speech was gracious, his audience less so. But I appreciated what he said.

President Obama's acceptance address was notable for thanking everyone who voted, which was the point of this topic. Although 100 million is far from a majority of registered voters in the U.S., everyone who cast their vote should feel good. They did their job.

Now it's up to the President, along with the House and Senate, keep this country on the right track.

God bless America!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:25 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:The challenger's concession speech was gracious, his audience less so. But I appreciated what he said.

President Obama's acceptance address was notable for thanking everyone who voted, which was the point of this topic. Although 100 million is far from a majority of registered voters in the U.S., everyone who cast their vote should feel good. They did their job.

Now it's up to the President, along with the House and Senate, keep this country on the right track.

God bless America!

I agree Doc,

We ALL have to work together to get us ALL out of this mess.

Hopefully Congress reads this message board. :wink:

God Bless America!