Off Topic Messages

Will The Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 am

Someone finally pieced together a video of many of Romney's flip flops:

phpBB [video]

Re: Will The Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up?

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:22 am

When people say that Romney should be elected because he is a truthful guy, I laugh. His positions change in accordance with what his campaign team tell him people need to hear.

He's not alone though. You could make a similar video about most politicians.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:07 am

Thanks Brian for showing just what kind of dumb-ass is running for President.

But it doesn't take that video to see the true moron side of Romney.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 am

Hateful name calling coming from those who claim a moral high ground as Democrats. Surprise, surprise. :roll:

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 am

I was in the process of posting Obummas lies and blunders earlier, but to heck with it, maybe I'll post it later, but intelligent open minded and good people already know about all of that! 8)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 am

Terrific! Yes, many politicians flip flop...but Mitt is a king among men when it comes to speaking out of both sides of his as...er...mouth.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 am

bquick wrote:Terrific! Yes, many politicians flip flop...but Mitt is a king among men when it comes to speaking out of both sides of his as...er...mouth.

"How can people be so stupid? I marvel at that. See, I think you have to work at being ignorant, and if you're gonna work at being ignorant, why not work at being informed."

Rush Limbaugh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:52 am

ian wrote:
bquick wrote:Terrific! Yes, many politicians flip flop...but Mitt is a king among men when it comes to speaking out of both sides of his as...er...mouth.

"How can people be so stupid? I marvel at that. See, I think you have to work at being ignorant, and if you're gonna work at being ignorant, why not work at being informed."

Rush Limbaugh

Ian, your posts are not so profound that they need to be posted on half a dozen different threads. Once is enough.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 am

It's amazing how completely stupid people in very sensitive positions act sometimes.

Sorry Doc, but I came across one of your comments on another subject(kid talking to pilot), and couldn't pass up putting this together.Yes everybody,his comment is out of context with my post,so hopefully you don't get too upset. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ian on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 am

But Ian, why are lies and flip-flops only significant when the other side does it?
If your guy contradicts himself in a blatant fashion, call him on it. Don't say, "ah yes but Obama does it too". So what? It's Romney you are voting for, not Obama. Excessive partisanship allows politicians on both sides to get away with being less than they should be. If their own supporters stopped making excuses for their failings, they just might step it up.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 am

TJ wrote:But Ian, why are lies and flip-flops only significant when the other side does it?
If your guy contradicts himself in a blatant fashion, call him on it. Don't say, "ah yes but Obama does it too". So what? It's Romney you are voting for, not Obama. Excessive partisanship allows politicians on both sides to get away with being less than they should be. If their own supporters stopped making excuses for their failings, they just might step it up.

All I ever hear on this site and everywhere else in the Liberal media is how bad Mitt is, and how wonderful and untouchably perfect Barak is, and it's really frustrating to hear such one sided bashing, when obviously Obama is far from perfect, with all kinds of controversial issues surrounding him, but Romney always gets the public insults and Obama gets treated like he's some sort of saint or something! :lol: 8)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 am

ian wrote:

Rush Limbaugh

Keep on quoting Rush as if it means a damn thing...I marvel at that.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 am

http://www.volkskrant.nl/vk/nl/2680/Eco ... land.dhtml

Romney the tax-evader.....

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

bquick wrote:
ian wrote:

Rush Limbaugh

I will keep on quoting Rush, and it does mean a heck of a lot, considering he actually tells the truth and knows what in the heck he is saying more than anyone else out there, and people like you, who can't compete with the great one, are naturally envious and jealous of him! 8)
Last edited by ian on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:44 am

ian please smack yourself, you are being a very bad boy today. :D

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 am

promiseland wrote:ian please smack yourself, you are being a very bad boy today. :D

Maybe I'm venting a little bit too much, as I'm still recovering from some really rotten luck lately! 8) I actually see that bquick didn't tell me to stop quoting Rush, so I didn't read that right (By the way I just edited it), oh well, sorry for jumping on that, and I promise to cool down!! 8)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 am

ian wrote:
promiseland wrote:ian please smack yourself, you are being a very bad boy today. :D

Maybe I'm venting a little bit too much, as I'm still recovering from some really rotten luck lately! 8) I actually see that bquick didn't tell me to stop quoting Rush, so I didn't read that right (By the way I just edited it), oh well, sorry for jumping on that, and I promise to cool down!! 8)

Haha no you're ok ian! :smt006

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:46 pm

promiseland wrote:
ian wrote:

Haha no you're ok ian! :smt006

Thank's! :smt006 How can I colour the waving smilie red? 8)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:05 pm

ian wrote:
bquick wrote:
ian wrote:

Rush Limbaugh

I will keep on quoting Rush, and it does mean a heck of a lot, considering he actually tells the truth and knows what in the heck he is saying more than anyone else out there, and people like you, who can't compete with the great one, are naturally envious and jealous of him! 8)

I wonder what ol' Rush would say if Obama flip flopped to extreme sides of the spectrum like Romney? He would have a field day I'm sure. But no, don't actually address the flip-flopping in the video...just resort to name calling and quoting a talking head that no one takes seriously (least of all actual politicians).

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:04 pm

BrianTCB wrote:Someone finally pieced together a video of many of Romney's flip flops:

phpBB [video]

Thanks Brian!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Even amongst politicians Romney is extraordinary in his ability to play both sides of every issue.

Th media has actually been very kind to Governor Romney. CNN actually called him a winner of the last debate because Obama only won by eight points. And of course, Governor Romney and Ryan have been called on relatively few of their lies. The problem is that the Right wingers don't want to have to abide by any facts. They believe everything is a matter of opinion.

Rush Limbaugh doesn't deserve acknowledged on anything. He's right less often than a stopped clock.

That any fan of Rush Limbaugh and the Right wing would complain about name calling and then cite Rush Limbaugh who called Sandra Fluke a "slut" months ago for speaking out on behalf of birth control boggles the mind. This is also the man that said the NFL looks like a meeting of the Bloods and the Crips and on and on. He's a small, petty man who plays on the resentments of small, petty people,.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 am

He's a small, petty man who plays on the resentments of small, petty people,.

Yeah small - like 20 million.

RKS