Off Topic Messages

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:39 am

poormadpeter wrote:MB280E's post, no matter how distasteful, was an ironic comment on how African Americans might be treated under a Romney government. That this went entirely over your head is to be expected.

The young man's words in the video obviously went entirely over your head.
His thoughts were that African Americans would actually be better off under a "Romney government".

For your convenience, Peter, here it is again -
phpBB [video]

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:48 am

Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:MB280E's post, no matter how distasteful, was an ironic comment on how African Americans might be treated under a Romney government. That this went entirely over your head is to be expected.

His thoughts were that African Americans would actually be better off under a "Romney government".

phpBB [video]

I don't need to see an edited, probably-paid-for-by-the-Republicans video again, thanks,

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:30 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:

phpBB [video]

I don't need to see an edited, probably-paid-for-by-the-Republicans video again, thanks,

So you don't want to believe that this young man has the ability and will to think and speak for himself? smt179

That's sad.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:49 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:

phpBB [video]

If the left doesn't agree with you, what can you do!

"How can people be so stupid? I marvel at that. See, I think you have to work at being ignorant, and if you're gonna work at being ignorant, why not work at being informed."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 am

ian wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:

phpBB [video]

"How can people be so stupid? I marvel at that. See, I think you have to work at being ignorant, and if you're gonna work at being ignorant, why not work at being informed."

ian are they paying you time and a half? Cus son you are into some serious overtime!

Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 am

promiseland wrote:
ian wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:

phpBB [video]

ian are they paying you time and a half? Cus son you are into some serious overtime!

I wish I WAS being paid and overtime would be great!! With all of the money I've lost recently and now with the money I have on Mitt, I'm getting a little nervous :? , and would love some great news and luck too!!!!! 8)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Naw, he don't get paid. I'm sure Limbaugh exploits unpaid interns for their hard work and loyalty Why pay your worshipers when they'll fight your "good fight" (for his wealth) for free!

He wouldn't pay anyone unless he had to. And clearly, he has his worshippers.

rjm