Off Topic Messages

Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Billy Graham
Current Age: 93
Born: November 7, 1918

This man has an accurate view of what's happening to our country.
Truth from a man the media has never been able to throw dirt on... amazing! -

Billy Graham's Prayer for Our Nation

'Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask your forgiveness and to seek your direction and guidance. We know Your Word says, 'Woe to those who call evil good', but that is exactly what we have done.

We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and reversed our values. We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery. We have rewarded laziness and called it welfare. We have killed our unborn and called it choice. We have shot abortionists and called it justifiable. We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem. We have abused power and called it politics. We have coveted our neighbor's possessions and called it ambition. We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression. We have ridiculed the time-honored values of our forefathers and called it new-age enlightenment.

Search us, Oh God, and know our hearts today; cleanse us from sin and set us free. Amen.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billy Graham has certainly hit the "world" on the head!

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Blue River wrote:Billy Graham
Current Age: 93
Born: November 7, 1918

This man has an accurate view of what's happening to our country.
Truth from a man the media has never been able to throw dirt on... amazing! -

Billy Graham's Prayer for Our Nation

'Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask your forgiveness and to seek your direction and guidance. We know Your Word says, 'Woe to those who call evil good', but that is exactly what we have done.

We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and reversed our values. We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery. We have rewarded laziness and called it welfare. We have killed our unborn and called it choice. We have shot abortionists and called it justifiable. We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem. We have abused power and called it politics. We have coveted our neighbor's possessions and called it ambition. We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression. We have ridiculed the time-honored values of our forefathers and called it new-age enlightenment.

Search us, Oh God, and know our hearts today; cleanse us from sin and set us free. Amen.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billy Graham has certainly hit the "world" on the head!



Amen to every single word of that!

Scott Ray

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 pm

And you guys claim to be against radical islam...the joke of the century!

Isn´t it the mor(m)ons (Romney and a few other million Americans) who strongly and faithfully believes that Jesus Christ came to the US after he died on the cross? And this is what you want for president...some consciousness...

Sincerely MB280E

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Blue River, you seriously, SERIOUSLY need to check your facts.

You're as off base on this as you are so many other things.

Look it up: BILLY GRAHAM DID NOT WRITE OR DELIVER THIS PRAYER.

Get your act together, man.

Your credibility is slipping from little to none.

Good grief.
Last edited by elvissessions on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:18 pm

What do you think about the contents of the "prayer", elvissessions?
Are the contents off base? I think not.

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Blue River wrote:Are the contents off base? I think not.


They could have been written by a radical muslim...do you by any chance support radical islam, Blueriver?

Sincerely MB280E

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:32 pm

elvissessions wrote:Blue River, you seriously, SERIOULY need to check your facts.

It was sent to me via e-mail. You're right, I should have fact-checked it first.
A must read! >> http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/prayernation.asp

The Snopes.com article makes this thread even more worthwhile! 8) Thanks! :D

Since I have manned up and admitted my mistake, my credibility is fully intact.

Let's focus on the contents now, elvissessions.
Don't you think it's a prayer that any sincere, concerned American could pray today without being ashamed?

Thank you, Reverend Joe Wright!



MB280E wrote:
Blue River wrote:Are the contents off base? I think not.

They could have been written by a radical muslim...do you by any chance support radical islam, Blueriver?
Sincerely MB280E

You have absolutely no clue to what you're talking about. Crawl back under your rock and stay there.
Last edited by Blue River on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:37 pm

"welfare"...what were Ronald Reagan´s (and the republikans´) views on that? And what exactly was it that helped his gandfather and father (?) through the hard ´20s and ´30s...? I wonder if Romney would have counted these guys among the 47% he talked about in that embarrassing video...?

Sincerely MB280E

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:44 pm

From another thread -
MB280E wrote:Is that a white man (preferably a republican) with dark brown shoe polish in his face or maybe something that Romney would flush down his john? Oh yes, and obviously on crack, too...
Sincerely MB280E

You're an embarrassment to humanity.

Sincerely Blue River

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 pm

By so activly and extremely supporting a politician who is an embarrassment and a total disgrace to your own home country, what kind of a picture are you painting of yourself? You obviously need all the help you can get.

Sincerely MB280E

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:00 pm

MB280E wrote:... supporting a politician who is an embarrassment and a total disgrace to your own home country

:smt018 I'm not supporting Barack Obama!!



::rocks

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Blueriver wrote: "I'm not supporting Barack Obama!!"

I´ve never claimed you to be the smartest kid in the alley, so that goes without saying Blueriver. And remember, nobody´s forcing you to grow up.

Sincerely MB280E

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 pm

MB280E wrote:Blueriver wrote: "I'm not supporting Barack Obama!!"
I´ve never claimed you to be the smartest kid in the alley, so that goes without saying Blueriver. And remember, nobody´s forcing you to grow up.
Sincerely MB280E

I guess nobody's forcing the New York Daily News to grow up, either, huh?
>> http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/NY-Dail ... de=1095E-1


::rocks

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 pm

"The Daily News is also owned by one of the country's most respected and influential Democrats, Mort Zuckerman, the billionaire real estate mogul."

And what exactly is it that you don´t understand...?

Sincerely MB280E

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:32 am

MB280E wrote:"The Daily News is also owned by one of the country's most respected and influential Democrats, Mort Zuckerman, the billionaire real estate mogul."
And what exactly is it that you don´t understand...?

:lol: You're obviously the one that doesn't understand... (typical of your type).

Even he is endorsing Mitt Romney. Try reading the article.
I hope everyone in Norway isn't as dumb as you.

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 am

Are you telling me that your vote is based on a newspaper article in in a paper that is supposed to be supporting the democratic party? And you´re calling me dumb...?

Sincerely MB280E

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:48 am

Looks like for some unfortunate reason the Peanut Gallery has returned to the forums.

Lucky us. The sanity was nice while it lasted though.

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:59 am

MB280E wrote: Are you telling me that your vote is based on a newspaper article in in a paper that is supposed to be supporting the democratic party?

No, I'm not telling you that my vote is based on that at all. What kind of ignorant question is that?!
I early-voted several days ago! The New York Daily News info just came out this morning!

It looks like Mr. Zuckerman is wising up to what I and other conservatives already knew about Obama's failed policies!



MB280E wrote:And you´re calling me dumb...?

No, you have revealed that about yourself time-and-time again without anyone having to say it.



:smt006 Goodnight for now! - Blue River :D

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 am

Blueriver wrote: "I early-voted several days ago!"

Are you telling me the mentally ill have the vote in the US?

Good night to you too, Sir ;-)

Sincerely MB280E

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:29 am

MB280E wrote:Are you telling me the mentally ill have the vote in the US?

That makes no sense whatsoever. You're silly.

You---> smt138 <---intheghetto



Again - Goodnight!

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 am

Whether or not Blue River is correct, Billy Graham is without a doubt one of the greatest Christian preachers the world has ever seen & heard. Bless his soul.

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 am

Blue River wrote:
MB280E wrote:Are you telling me the mentally ill have the vote in the US?

That makes no sense whatsoever. You're silly.

You---> smt138 <---intheghetto



Again - Goodnight!


BlueRiver, you were suspended for a number of weeks from these boards because of your insults to others.

Since your return less than 48 hours ago you have told someone they are an embarassment to humanity and that they are dumb.

One can safely assume that you have not learned your lesson, and that you are heading towards another "vacation" if you don't start behaving like an adult.

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:58 am

Blue River wrote:From another thread -
MB280E wrote:Is that a white man (preferably a republican) with dark brown shoe polish in his face or maybe something that Romney would flush down his john? Oh yes, and obviously on crack, too...
Sincerely MB280E

You're an embarrassment to humanity.

Sincerely Blue River


What do you expect from these "people"?!. :roll:

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:50 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
MB280E wrote:Are you telling me the mentally ill have the vote in the US?

That makes no sense whatsoever. You're silly.

You---> smt138 <---intheghetto



Again - Goodnight!


BlueRiver, you were suspended for a number of weeks from these boards because of your insults to others.

Since your return less than 48 hours ago you have told someone they are an embarassment to humanity and that they are dumb.

One can safely assume that you have not learned your lesson, and that you are heading towards another "vacation" if you don't start behaving like an adult.


Apparently 'suspension' was not enough. Do we really have to tolerate this kind of behavior any longer?

Re: Billy Graham's Prayer for the United States

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:00 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
MB280E wrote:Are you telling me the mentally ill have the vote in the US?

That makes no sense whatsoever. You're silly.

You---> smt138 <---intheghetto



Again - Goodnight!

BlueRiver, you were suspended for a number of weeks from these boards because of your insults to others.
Since your return less than 48 hours ago you have told someone they are an embarassment to humanity and that they are dumb.
One can safely assume that you have not learned your lesson, and that you are heading towards another "vacation" if you don't start behaving like an adult.

Peter, it's a shame how you conveniently overlook the remarks made by your buddy, MB280E. Typical and so telling.
MB280E wrote:Is that a white man (preferably a republican) with dark brown shoe polish in his face or maybe something that Romney would flush down his john? Oh yes, and obviously on crack, too...
Sincerely MB280E




intheghetto wrote:Apparently 'suspension' was not enough. Do we really have to tolerate this kind of behavior any longer?

You hypocrite. I never addressed you on this thread until you so rudely chimed in with the following -
intheghetto wrote:Looks like for some unfortunate reason the Peanut Gallery has returned to the forums.
Lucky us. The sanity was nice while it lasted though.

Your idea of sanity is having no opposition to your beliefs. Typical.