Off Topic Messages

Freddie Starr speaks out on his recent arrest.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:59 pm

'Just back from police station and Sophie has sent on all your well wishes...once again thank you for your support. I would like to clear up misreported items in the news and press. I wasn't questioned for the second time today, it was to finish off the questioning from last night as it was getting late and it was arranged that I would go back today to finish off. I'm glad that the police came as this is what I've been asking for since the allegation was brought to light.

Also, I would like to add that Sophie is not pregnant, nor has she been pregnant, something else they've made up...

I don't think it's right that I am having a trial by media, it's wrong and immoral, but i will clear my name. I am relieved that I have had my chance to speak to the police and have my say and believe me the truth will prevail. I will stay strong, positive with my head held high because I, my friends, my fans and my family know that I am innocent!!!

Lots of love to you all, god bless and best wishes to you all...Freddie xxxx'

Re: Freddie Starr speaks out on his recent arrest.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Bodie wrote:'Just back from police station.....
I don't think it's right that I am having a trial by media, it's wrong and immoral, but i will clear my name. I am relieved that I have had my chance to speak to the police and have my say and believe me the truth will prevail. I will stay strong, positive with my head held high because I, my friends, my fans and my family know that I am innocent!!!

Too late now Freddie. The hamster's dead!!!

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Delboy wrote:

LOL !

I would think his [fictional] encounter with that rodent is the least of his worries just now !

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm

ColinB wrote:
Delboy wrote:

LOL !

I would think his [fictional] encounter with that rodent is the least of his worries just now !

No way Freddie Starr will be charged if anyone has any common sense.

The press are now linking Savile with the Ripper murders, its become totally ridiculous now.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... inked.html

Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Bodie wrote:
ColinB wrote:
Delboy wrote:

LOL !

The press are now linking Savile with the Ripper murders, its become totally ridiculous now.

I thought so too, at first glance, but Prof David Wilson is a true expert in his field.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:36 pm

londonflash wrote:
Bodie wrote:
ColinB wrote:
Delboy wrote:

LOL !

I thought so too, at first glance, but Prof David Wilson is a true expert in his field.

I think The Sun are the only ones who are running this story, says it all.