Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:48 pm

MB280E wrote:
Elvisgirl wrote:yesterday I watched some Animal Planet

So you´re watching other animals now...?!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sincerely MB280E

don't worry, you're still my favorite animal :smt007

Re: What Were You Watching ?

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 pm

You will have to prove that...buy me something nice for Christmas this year...I don´t want another one of those Leopard thongs...!

Sincerely MB280E

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:06 am

but I like you in those thongs!!!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Watched the final HATFIELDS & MCOYS i had taped, good production, liked it !

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 pm

I was watching a DVD from the Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet Box Set that I bought a couple months ago. It sure takes me back! Even some of the commercials are included. It was also great seeing Rick.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Just watched the PFAP DVD, great stuff, just so annoying about those blank slots, why oh why not use pics to fill the gaps ?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:07 pm

last night I watched some Animal Planet

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

yesterday I watched WWE smackdown (from friday) and some Animal Planet

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:23 pm

yesterday I watched WWE raw (from monday), and some animal planet

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Working my way through season 4 of True Blood, hadnt bothered before due to lacklustre reviews, but am told the 5th series finds its feet again so bought it, actualy enjoying it [almost] as much as the previous seasons. Also just recieved my copy of The Dark Knight Rises so will open a bottle of beer later and settle down in front of the tv with it for 3hrs.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Re-viewing the cool Kurt Russel...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 pm

I've been watching/catching up a Canadian series called Rookie Blue which I've found surprisingly enjoyable.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Finished with True Blood, despite luke warm reviews enjoyed it and now looking forwards to season 5, been buying loads of dvds cheap on Ebay and got the original Prime Suspect with Helen Mirren, a real blast from the past, great show though, all 200 minutes of it watched this afternoon.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:33 pm

last night I watched some X Files episodes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 pm

The midseason finale of 'The Walking Dead'.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:57 pm

The History Channel provided several scenarios of how the Earth will shortly meet its end.

rjm

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 pm

yesterday I watched some Animal Planet

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:11 am

I've been catching up with Homeland.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 pm

tuesday I watched WWE smackdown (from friday) and some animal planet. yesterday I watched WWE raw (from monday) and some animal planet

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:58 pm

this weekend I watched 12 movies....Buried, First Snow, The Amazing Spiderman (amazing!), Hear No Evil, Chernobyl Diaries (horror. it sucked), The Bad Lieutenant, The Expendables 2, (funny, awesome, like the first one), Cujo (horror. seen it before), Elevator, The Tourist, The Christmas Bunny and last but not least, The Children (horror)

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 am

just watched Gator Boys on Animal Planet

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:50 am

just watched Happy Feet 2..OMG this scene is so awesome..I can't stop watching it
phpBB [video]

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 am

Elvisgirl wrote:just watched Happy Feet 2..OMG this scene is so awesome..I can't stop watching it
phpBB [video]

That was pretty cool! Love to see that on one of those mondo LED screens, full HD 1080i - Smart TV, the works.

I just watched two different versions of "A Christmas Carol": Reginald Owen, and George C. Scott. On a cathode ray tube, which claims it is "HD."

Looking for more Christmas Specials! (It costs 10 bucks to "buy" "A Charlie Brown Christmas" from amazon instant video. Might as well get the physical disc. But time is running out this year. :( )

rjm

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:38 am

Dexter series 7,great tv

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Gold Rush on Discovery, season 2 - I've had them on sky + for ages, I've just got around to watching them. I've still got the latest Ice Road Truckers series to watch as well. If I get the time.