Off Topic Messages

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:13 am

I know I would be happy if this ended. :D

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:03 am

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
midnightx wrote:Where is cryogenic?

Your last comment to him was "hit the road". Perhaps that kind of gives the game away?

If it's that easy...
midnightx, will you please tell poormadpeter to hit the road?

Blue River, if the person who dislikes me most on here is also the most irritating, petty, prejudiced and bigoted on the board - then I'm feeling rather good about myself. Thanks for that.
The wonderful thing about the song Blue River is that it's inoffensive and doesn't outstay its welcome. Such a pity we can't say the same thing about you.

There you go moaning and crying again. :roll:
You think I dislike you just because I don't agree with you on some issues. That's sad.
Grow up and try being a man for a change instead of a cry baby.

Who said I was being a cry baby? I did.
I'm quite elated you don't like me - you really think i'd be happy if you were my friend?

:lol:


billyblues wrote:I know I would be happy if this ended. :D

I agree.

THE END

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Francesc wrote:
billyblues wrote:Where's Curtis, by the way? Please, someone keep us informed as to if he got a new login. :evil: We're supposed to care.


He will create a new login and he will be spoted as soon as he posts a link or a I thank

...or a racial comment. :?

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:30 pm

poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
midnightx wrote:Where is cryogenic?

Your last comment to him was "hit the road". Perhaps that kind of gives the game away?

If it's that easy...
midnightx, will you please tell poormadpeter to hit the road?

Blue River, if the person who dislikes me most on here is also the most irritating, petty, prejudiced and bigoted on the board - then I'm feeling rather good about myself. Thanks for that.
The wonderful thing about the song Blue River is that it's inoffensive and doesn't outstay its welcome. Such a pity we can't say the same thing about you.

There you go moaning and crying again. :roll:
You think I dislike you just because I don't agree with you on some issues. That's sad.

Grow up and try being a man for a change instead of a cry baby.


Who said I was being a cry baby? I'm quite elated you don't like me - you really think i'd be happy if you were my friend?

Who would? :lol:

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:51 pm

promiseland wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
midnightx wrote:Where is cryogenic?

Your last comment to him was "hit the road". Perhaps that kind of gives the game away?

If it's that easy...
midnightx, will you please tell poormadpeter to hit the road?

Blue River, if the person who dislikes me most on here is also the most irritating, petty, prejudiced and bigoted on the board - then I'm feeling rather good about myself. Thanks for that.
The wonderful thing about the song Blue River is that it's inoffensive and doesn't outstay its welcome. Such a pity we can't say the same thing about you.

There you go moaning and crying again. :roll:
You think I dislike you just because I don't agree with you on some issues. That's sad.

Grow up and try being a man for a change instead of a cry baby.


Who said I was being a cry baby? I'm quite elated you don't like me - you really think i'd be happy if you were my friend?

Who would? :lol:


I need a program! Like at sporting events: football, whatever. Who's on what team? I'm confused! :?

rjm

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Best way to sort it...... get a room :wink:

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:31 am

Those mangy birds!

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:03 am

Blue River wrote:
poormadpeter wrote:
midnightx wrote:Where is cryogenic?

Your last comment to him was "hit the road". Perhaps that kind of gives the game away?

If it's that easy...
midnightx, will you please tell poormadpeter to hit the road?



If only life were that simple.

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 am

Has Doc left the building again?

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:51 am

No. However, I hope next time he goes on holidays he sends his fans a PM beforehand.

Re: Isn't Anybody Going to Say Something?!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:58 am

zolderopruiming1 wrote:No. However, I hope next time he goes on holidays he sends his fans a PM beforehand.


Hee hee. He's IN THE HOUSE!

rjm ::rocks