Off Topic Messages

if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:16 pm

hi

i was wondering if you could date the celebrity of your choice this week end ....
who would it be ?

post a picture :smt006

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Michelle Maylene. Love to be in a film with her :D

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:25 pm

..well Beyonce would make some great dessert.
100% Female Ice Cream Cone! :P

Image

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:57 pm

ive always had a thing for kylie minogue..still have lol,so i think she would be my no1 for a date :)

Image
Last edited by iffypresley on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Bodie wrote:Michelle Maylene. Love to be in a film with her :D

Yes shes nice,not sure about making a movie with her

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:53 pm

iffypresley wrote:ive always had a thing for kylie minogue..still have lol,so i think she would be my no1 for a date :)

Image


lol......my Son has always had a thing for her too

the video with the white 'something' wrapped round her.....I'm sure he thinks if he watches it enough, one day it will drop off...... :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 pm

George Clooney.......it's all about those eyes;)

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:06 pm

debtd1 wrote:
iffypresley wrote:ive always had a thing for kylie minogue..still have lol,so i think she would be my no1 for a date :)

Image


lol......my Son has always had a thing for her too

the video with the white 'something' wrapped round her.....I'm sure he thinks if he watches it enough, one day it will drop off...... :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
lol ur son has good taste...:)

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:56 pm

promiseland wrote:100% Female Ice Cream Cone!

:lol: I've never heard a good looking female described that way before. :smt023

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:16 am

Emmanuelle Chriqui - a Canadian actress 8)

Image

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:55 am

St. Louis Cardinals' Third Baseman, David Freese.

Image

Image

I believe in shopping locally. :wink:

GO CARDS!!!

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:16 am

paulsweeney wrote:Emmanuelle Chriqui - a Canadian actress 8)

Image


That first name sounds familiar. :wink:

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:37 am

ian wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:Emmanuelle Chriqui - a Canadian actress 8)

Image


That first name sounds familiar. :wink:


You wouldn't want to date her now.
All dates she has these days are with the specialists at the hospital.

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 am

MaryAnn wrote:St. Louis Cardinals' Third Baseman, David Freese.

Image

Image

I believe in shopping locally. :wink:

GO CARDS!!!

Does he have any bottom teeth? :lol:

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 am

promiseland wrote:
MaryAnn wrote:St. Louis Cardinals' Third Baseman, David Freese.

Image

Image

I believe in shopping locally. :wink:

GO CARDS!!!

Does he have any bottom teeth? :lol:


Who cares? Jealous? lol

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 am

Pippa !!!


Image

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:00 am

There's only one answer to this. Of my choice? Don't be silly. But you'd have to do this, somehow.



Okay, if it doesn't work, then I'll go for Clooney. But it's no contest!

rjm

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:03 pm

I watched Piers interview Ronan......and he's getting better with age, so maybe I'll pick him instead of George :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 pm

No thinking required.

Audrey Tautou.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 am

Blue River wrote:
promiseland wrote:100% Female Ice Cream Cone!

:lol: I've never heard a good looking female described that way before. :smt023

Some are lickable ,,some are not .. :D

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 pm

I don't believe I'd want to date a celebrity, but I think this little lady is about as cute as they come.

Image

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 pm

she looks like reese witherspoon

Re: if you could date the celebrity of your choice ....

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:18 pm

There's a good reason for that.