Off Topic Messages

Re: If you could re-register what would your log-in name be?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 am

Not a good idea. I used to have a Koizumi Junichiro (surname first, as in Japan) avatar which featured Bush on the background - I didn't even care about it - and got criticized. That nick would be stuff of nightmares, believe me.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:22 am

billyblues wrote:Not a good idea. I used to have a Koizumi Junichiro (surname first, as in Japan) avatar which featured Bush on the background - I didn't even care about it - and got criticized. That nick would be stuff of nightmares, believe me.

Kind of like when he was in the White House.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 am

billyblues wrote:Not a good idea.

I can handle it.

I suppose I could have used a Democrat~
George Wallace. I found one of his political
buttons in a box a few months ago. My Aunt
(Democrat through and through) worked for
his campaign all those many years ago. He
also spoke at my school once.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:10 am

id still reg the same as iffpresley..ive always been called iffy as a nick name in real life. i pick presley because i sing some elvis on a karaoke site for fun and so they know im into elvis.i use the same name for f/book as well..done this name for about 7yrs..lol... if i didnt sing elvis.id prob choose abitiffy as a new name.lol....

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:22 am

edited wrong thread lol
Last edited by iffypresley on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:28 am

iffypresley wrote:well cool this clip... seen tht leather suit in realife once...blackpool in the 90s.....3 foot away from it..lol.and all hes other stuff amazing day just me on me own and elvis..:)...got up in morning..g/f said where u going.. i said off out!!lol.....jumped on train...she didnt like elvis..so no need explaining it to her haha..

Baby What You Want Me To Do 1968

phpBB [video]

I'm lost. What's this got to do with log-in names?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 pm

poormadpeter wrote:
iffypresley wrote:well cool this clip... seen tht leather suit in realife once...blackpool in the 90s.....3 foot away from it..lol.and all hes other stuff amazing day just me on me own and elvis..:)...got up in morning..g/f said where u going.. i said off out!!lol.....jumped on train...she didnt like elvis..so no need explaining it to her haha..

Baby What You Want Me To Do 1968

phpBB [video]

I'm lost. What's this got to do with log-in names?
sorry i thought i was on a diff thread,..was late at night lol.. :shock: