Off Topic Messages

Re: The day Mccartney was awful with Lennon

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:13 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Get a room. :D

Only if you join us! :smt007

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:48 pm

javilu wrote:
rocknroller wrote:you know i love you really buddy !!!

I know you do.
I love you too, you twat! :smt007

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 pm

javilu wrote:

Oh, how flattering.

Clearly, all you two need is a deluxe dinner at McDonald's and you're all set. :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:04 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
javilu wrote:

Oh, how flattering.

Clearly, all you two need is a deluxe dinner at McDonald's and you're all set. :lol:

McDonald's ?

Have you ever seen that documentary "Supersize Me" ?

Nasty ...

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:44 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
javilu wrote:

Oh, how flattering.

Scotland is expensive, Bud.
I can't afford a fancy dinner there.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 am

McDonald's? Nah, McCartney's - I hear they serve a really awesome veggie burger.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Chad Gates wrote:
tcb4 wrote:hi i'd like to know what song can be heard on the 3rd videoclip

http://obsession.nouvelobs.com/people/2 ... ideos.html

thanx :smt006

I assume you mean the first song in the clip, That is " Nobody told me" By John lennon.

phpBB [video]

Alan.

thank you ....

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:20 pm

nobody seems shocked by this sentence

'lennon wasnt martin luther king; lennon was suspicious, plotter, parano, jealous and took advantage of songs he never wrote'

but maybe you were all aware .....

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 pm

tcb4 wrote:nobody seems shocked by this sentence

'lennon wasnt martin luther king; lennon was suspicious, plotter, parano, jealous and took advantage of songs he never wrote'

Can you show us some video of McCartney saying that?

Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 pm

javilu wrote:

no video, but it's considered as true .... and it made a big buzz in 1985

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm

tcb4 wrote:
javilu wrote:

no video, but it's considered as true .... and it made a big buzz in 1985

No evidence = Didn't happen or misquoted or taken out of context.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Lennon WAS Martin Luther King III. :lol:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:42 pm

It's false.

You seem to care little about the facts, as presented to you on page 1.

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71486#p1069256

What's the problem, don't like the truth?

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:43 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
What's the problem, don't like the truth?

phpBB [video]

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:26 am

Lonely Summer wrote:Lennon WAS Martin Luther King III. :lol:

He was? That would have been news to Martin Luther King, Jr., who sired him:

Hey, nobody's perfect, but some have tried their very best, had their ups and downs, and that's what matters.

rjm

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:52 pm

I don't know if Paul said this statement , but if he did, he was not wrong, John was No saint or this God like image people portray him, John was talented artist but that's it, he was a very flawed humanbeing (like many others who nobody think of them as heros) he was not this hero as many people think. Yes, he always advocated peace and love , but sadly he couldn't make peace with own son Julian, or even himself and treated the people who was once close to him like crap.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:03 pm

yaso wrote:I don't know if Paul said this statement , ...

Your words on this year-old topic are nonsense.

As noted by me on page 1, the statement is false:

You seem to care as little about the facts as the OP, and revive this only to take a shot at John Lennon.

Please.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:15 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:

You seem to care as little about the facts as the OP, and revive this only to take a shot at John Lennon.

Please.

Your comment to me is Nonsense, i said i don't know if Paul said this or not THEN i said my opinion! i told FACTS not fiction, everyone know what John did to his son Julian, first wife Cynthia and even his close friends. the artist is different from the real person, John is not this saint like many people portray him, it's just a MYTH, if you don't agree with it, Fine, i don't care really!
Last edited by yaso on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:01 pm

yaso wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Please.

Your comment to me is Nonsense, i said i don't know if Paul said this or not THEN i said my opinion! i told FACTS not fiction, everyone know what John did to his son Julian, first wife Cynthia and even his close friends. the artist is different from the real person, John is not this saint like many people portray him, it's just a MYTH, if you don't agree with it, Fine, i don't care really!

What did JL do to Julian, his first wife and close friends?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:40 pm

nevermind wrote:
yaso wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Please.

John treated Cynthia and his first son like absolute trash , when he wanted to leave her for Yoko, he sued Cynthia for adultery though he was the one cheating , after divorce he abandoned his son , he gave Cynthia very little amount of money and he barely saw his son, Julian said that friends in school didn't believe he was john lennon' son giving his way of living in England while his father living in New York in high standard life at Dakota, Julian said he felt that Paul Mccartney was more father to him than his real one, at the end, John didn't mention Julian in his will and Left everything to Yoko , Julian had to fight in court for years to finally get unfair little settlement!
about his close friends, after Beatles breakup , John sent cruel letters to Paul and Linda calling them cunts and other rude things , the letter is published online among other angry letters, http://www.vulture.com/2012/10/ps-i-hat ... tters.html John was also known for his bad temper and mood swings esp when drunk that he could get physical with his friends and people around him, In the end if anyone made a simple search on John Life other than the fairy tales written by Yoko , you would find very easily the truth that many people refuse to believe.... after all , i admire John lennon as an artist and don't pass judgement, but it's nonlogical for people to compare him to Matrin Luther king or portray him as saint and get mad when confronted by the truth.
Last edited by yaso on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm

yaso wrote:
nevermind wrote:
yaso wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Please.

John treated Cynthia and his first son like absolute trash , when he wanted to leave her for Yoko, he sued Cynthia for adultery though he was the one cheating , after divorce he abandoned his son , he gave Cynthia very little amount of money and he barely saw his son, Julian said that friends in school didn't believe he was john lennon' son giving his way of living in England while his father living in New York in high standard life at Dakota, Julian said he felt that Paul Mccartney was more father to him than his real one, at the end, John didn't mention Julian in his will and Left everything to Yoko , Julian had to fight in court for years to finally get unfair little settlement!
about his close friends, after Beatles breakup , John sent cruel letters to Paul and Linda calling them cunts and other rude things , the letter is published online, John was also known for his bad temper and mood swings esp when drunk that he could get physical with his friends and people around him, In the end if anyone made a simple search on John Life other than the fairy tales written by Yoko , you would find very easily the truth that many people refuse to believe.... after all , i admire John lennon as an artist and don't pass judgement, but it's nonlogical for people to compare him to Matrin Luther king or portray him as saint and get mad when confronted by the truth.

No, no, no, you are destroying my image of Martin Luther Lennon! :cry:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Lonely Summer wrote:
yaso wrote:
nevermind wrote:
yaso wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Please.

about his close friends, after Beatles breakup , John sent cruel letters to Paul and Linda calling them cunts and other rude things , the letter is published online, John was also known for his bad temper and mood swings esp when drunk that he could get physical with his friends and people around him, In the end if anyone made a simple search on John Life other than the fairy tales written by Yoko , you would find very easily the truth that many people refuse to believe.... after all , i admire John lennon as an artist and don't pass judgement, but it's nonlogical for people to compare him to Matrin Luther king or portray him as saint and get mad when confronted by the truth.

No, no, no, you are destroying my image of Martin Luther Lennon! :cry:

oh no, sorry to hear that :roll:
Last edited by yaso on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Lonely Summer wrote: Martin Luther Lennon!

smt174

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 pm

yaso wrote:
nevermind wrote:
yaso wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Please.

about his close friends, after Beatles breakup , John sent cruel letters to Paul and Linda calling them cunts and other rude things , the letter is published online among other angry letters, http://www.vulture.com/2012/10/ps-i-hat ... tters.html John was also known for his bad temper and mood swings esp when drunk that he could get physical with his friends and people around him, In the end if anyone made a simple search on John Life other than the fairy tales written by Yoko , you would find very easily the truth that many people refuse to believe.... after all , i admire John lennon as an artist and don't pass judgement, but it's nonlogical for people to compare him to Matrin Luther king or portray him as saint and get mad when confronted by the truth.

Thanks yaso. This John Lennon was a huge ass*hole.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:48 am

nevermind wrote:Thanks yaso. This John Lennon was a huge ass*hole.

If anyone would know about such people, it would be an expert like you.