Off Topic Messages

Rare bootlegs!

Thu May 08, 2003 12:14 am

Hello there!
I am an 18 year old totally blind boy and I can't tell you all how delighted I am to have found this great site! I have always been a huge fan of the king and I am trying so hard to obtain copies of these rare bootlegs of Elvis such as his outtakes and rare live performances. I would really love to correspond with any Elvis fans out there who can please help me. It isn't easy for me to get copies of some of these hard to find Elvis bootlegs and I really love to listen to Elvis fooling around in the studio and it would be great to get copies of some of Elvis's complete sessions! I have been listening to Elvis since I was 4 years old and my favorites are "Love Me Tender", "Could I Be Falling In Love", "Am I Ready" and many others. I am also looking for some double feature CD's that I can't find in stores and they are "Stay Away Jo/Clambake/Kissin Cousins", "Easy Come Easy Go/Speedway", "Live A Little Love A Little/Change Of Habit", ", "Flaming Star/Wild In The Country/Follow That Dream" and finally "Girls Girls Girls/Kid Galahad". My Email address is wick5894@rogers.com, I will really look forward to your reply! Thanks very very much.

Thu May 08, 2003 12:21 am

Hi Maheen -

Remember me ?

Colin B

Re: Rare bootlegs!

Thu May 08, 2003 12:42 am

elvisfan18 wrote:Hello there!
I am an 18 year old totally blind boy and I can't tell you all how delighted I am to have found this great site! I have always been a huge fan of the king and I am trying so hard to obtain copies of these rare bootlegs of Elvis such as his outtakes and rare live performances. I would really love to correspond with any Elvis fans out there who can please help me. It isn't easy for me to get copies of some of these hard to find Elvis bootlegs and I really love to listen to Elvis fooling around in the studio and it would be great to get copies of some of Elvis's complete sessions! I have been listening to Elvis since I was 4 years old and my favorites are "Love Me Tender", "Could I Be Falling In Love", "Am I Ready" and many others. I am also looking for some double feature CD's that I can't find in stores and they are "Stay Away Jo/Clambake/Kissin Cousins", "Easy Come Easy Go/Speedway", "Live A Little Love A Little/Change Of Habit", ", "Flaming Star/Wild In The Country/Follow That Dream" and finally "Girls Girls Girls/Kid Galahad". My Email address is wick5894@rogers.com, I will really look forward to your reply! Thanks very very much.
Hi Colin!
You know it has been a while since we chatted but I think I do remember you! It is so nice hearing from you. This is such a great site I am ever so delighted that I found it!!!