Off Topic Messages

Rick Nelson: The Complete Epic Recordings

Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:04 am

This looks like a long-overdue and essential release!

http://www.amazon.com/Th-Complete-Epic-Recordings-CD/dp/tracks/B006QH1V6I/ref=dp_tracks_all_2#disc_2

Re: Rick Nelson: The Complete Epic Recordings

Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:21 am

Shouldn't this be in the classic artists section with all the other Rick Nelson threads?

Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:45 am

midnightx wrote:Shouldn't this be in the classic artists section with all the other Rick Nelson threads?

have you made similar comments about the Bill haley, madonna, Abba and van halen threads in the Off-Topic section, or are you as usual just choosing to make annoying comments on threads I might start about other singers?

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:01 am

poormadpeter wrote:
midnightx wrote:Shouldn't this be in the classic artists section with all the other Rick Nelson threads?

have you made similar comments about the Bill haley, madonna, Abba and van halen threads in the Off-Topic section, or are you as usual just choosing to make annoying comments on threads I might start about other singers?

There just seems to be a fawning over Rick Nelson in the classic artists section; so it seemed like a reasonable suggestion. He was a giant, so it is only fitting that his presence graces at least two sections on FECC. Carry on.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:52 am

Well, considering there has been no contribution to a Ricky nelson thread in classic artists since Oct 20th of last year (and the thread before that ended on august 14), i would suggest you sort your facts out.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Thanks for posting this as I never visit the "classic artists" section and would have missed it.

RKS

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:21 am

Everything on the new set was on the last Bear Family box, but this is a nice alternative for those of us who can't afford the other.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 pm

It's great. Especially the 2nd disc. :)