Off Topic Messages

Atlanta, GA Trip Coming Up May 10 Scheduled Yearly Checkup)

Wed May 04, 2016 8:46 pm

I've got to go back to Atlanta, GA this coming Tuesday for my yearly check-up regarding the stent that was put in this past year which opened some completely blocked arteries. I'm praying hard that the stent is still doing its job because I ain't felt my best lately for the last few months (being a T2 diabetic may have something to do with that).

Good thoughts and prayers are appreciated for a safe trip there and back! Atlanta is a place I love to visit - but I would not want to live there on a daily basis!! The traffic is absolutely horrific!!! :shock:
Last edited by Tony Trout on Fri May 06, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Atlanta, GA Trip Coming Up May 10 Scheduled Yearly Check

Wed May 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Have fun. Atlanta was the last city Prince gave concerts in, less than a month ago.

Thu May 05, 2016 10:33 am

Tony Trout wrote:I
Good thoughts and prayers are appreciated for a safe trip there and back! Atlanta... The traffic is absolutely horrific!!! :shock:

Tony, I said a prayer for you.

Everyone says that about Atlanta's traffic.

Thu May 05, 2016 10:29 pm

You will get them (thoughts and prayers) from me as well.

Fri May 06, 2016 9:52 am

Tony, all the best.

Fri May 06, 2016 6:26 pm

iplayastrat wrote:
Everyone says that about Atlanta's traffic.

Have you been there? It is horrific - especially if a person only ventures down there once a year.

Thanks for the prayers. They're very appreciated.

It would be nice to go through Cobb county and see the Atlanta Braves' new stadium being built but - we won't be going through there. :( Of course, I don't think a new stadium's gonna help them win their games - they need to get rid of Fredi Gonzalez - and fast!