Off Topic Messages

Re: "Living To Love You" Mp3 (More Complete Audio)

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:18 am

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:I don't have any desire to. It sounds like a crap song.

Are you having a bad week Andy ?

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:20 am

TJ wrote:What is this doing in off topic when there are several threads on this topic in the Elvis section? I think most of us agree that it's not Elvis singing, but it's still an Elvis story.

To that crazy old woman it's an Elvis story... :roll:

Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:27 pm

This is what Marty Lacker had to say about that recording. :lol:

http://www.elvis-express.com/elvisradio_askmarty16.html

Marty Says:
Hi Jim,
I have just heard the record and it sounds more like Hamburger James Caughley trying to deepen his voice and lamely sound what he thinks Elvis sounded
like singing with a mouthful of hamburgers.

In addition I do know that Elvis NEVER recorded with the two guys mentioned in the story. Fact is in the last few years of Elvis' life he hated recording at all
because he was tired of the bullshit songs sent to him by parker and Freddy Bienstock of Hill & Range.

I'm also wondering if that so-called lawyer, Ms. Hinton, that is supposedly vouching for this record is related to that Dr. Hinton who falsely claimed he has been
treating Elvis since he died. As for the voice expert who claims he has certified that it is Elvis, he needs to quit claiming that expert title and find another line of
business.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:42 pm

YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! Gooooo Mr. Lacker!!!! =D

Now if you'll excuse me, I will return to listening to the real Elvis on 6/28/1974.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:55 pm

I've just downloaded that link, and there is no way that is Elvis Presley. These so called experts make me laugh, just give it to some proper Elvis fans, and we'll let you know if it's the man or not.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Sounded more like somebody trying to imitate Ronnie McDowell !

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

This is definately not Elvis on this song - ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:56 am

I know it's an old topic and all, but it won't hurt to ask: was this song ever recorded by anyone? Just curious.