Off Topic Messages

:( I cant afford all these new releases anymore.

Mon May 05, 2003 11:43 pm

because I got a speeding ticket Sat night doing 48 in a 25 zone. I just called to see how much I owe.. 169.50.. there goes my Up Close box and my soundtracks/studio B and Second to None money. anyone care to take up a collection for me? lol

HELP KYLAN PAY SPEEDING TICKET FUND....

:wink:

Tue May 06, 2003 12:27 am

Of course ! YOu were going to fast. I hope you learn !

Tue May 06, 2003 12:31 am

SHAME SHAME, YOU DO THE CRIME YOU MUST DO THE TIME!
JEFF d
EPFAN

Tue May 06, 2003 2:14 am

Hi Kylan!

I'll start passing the HAT!!!!!!

Tue May 06, 2003 4:21 am

You call the tune, you pay the piper.

Tom

P.S. Where do you live that has a 25 MPH speed limit anyway?

Tue May 06, 2003 4:23 am

You call the tune, you pay the piper.

Tom

P.S. Where do you live that has a 25 mph speed limit, anyway.

P.P.S. I had to post this twice because of that huge hat pic.

Tue May 06, 2003 5:05 am

It was my street! the cop stopped me in my driveway! lol

Tue May 06, 2003 3:17 pm

Kylan -

Anyone caught speeding in their own driveway should be banned for life.

Colin B

Tue May 06, 2003 3:22 pm

YOU GUYS ARE A RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue May 06, 2003 5:28 pm

SPEED KILLS!!!!!!
JEFF d
EPFAN

Thu May 08, 2003 5:44 pm

Man..your wheelchair must fly, Kylan :D

Thu May 08, 2003 11:00 pm

KIWI that was wrong!!!! But then again, the wording left you open for it KYLAN. Hell if I had a wheel chair that went that fast, maybe I could actually get to work on time!! Or at least take out a few annoying pedestrians.

Fri May 09, 2003 12:07 am

Kylan -
With a 25 mile an hour speed limit you must live in a residential neibor hood. If that is the case then as a father I have to ask you to do something for me: SLOW DOWN! Your speeding ticket was costly but nothing compared to the horrific cost if you hit a kid!

Fri May 09, 2003 12:32 am

I say screw that Pete. Put em up on the curb and give them a taste of reality. They should stay out of the street. As long as one obeys the majority of the rules(stopping sometimes and occasionlly using turn signals) then everything is ok. Besides my rule of thumb is this. You see a Ball...speed up and try to run over it...anything else..BONUS POINTS!!

P.S. Seatbelts are for sissies!

Fri May 09, 2003 12:36 am

Like George Carlin says...BABY ON BOARD..what yuppie shcmuck made up this crap. Life doesn't change just because you put a sign on your car. Put em up on the curb!!

That goes for bicyclers as well. Little hand signals...oh there going to tell me where they are going huh...up on the Curb!!

Every try taking off a runners shoe with your tire...up on the CURB!!!

Love the video game Crazy Taxi...needs more blood though.

Fri May 09, 2003 5:24 pm

Now Kylan my friend, Maybe you'll now take the time to watch a few of the "Smokey & the Bandit" movies of Burt Reynolds to see just how to properly handle a situation like that should it occurr again, LOL..........

Fri May 09, 2003 6:15 pm

Hey Kylan, I appealed and got off my $197 speeding ticket. :lol:

:twisted:

Fri May 09, 2003 7:01 pm

I hope you guys are trying to be funny, no was not my chair. It was my car. People in chairs can drive cars these days people, get in the 21st century will ya! :wink:

hello Kylan

Fri May 09, 2003 7:11 pm

:D no no no,
please join us all...
in the 22nd century :wink:
regards nick

Fri May 09, 2003 7:16 pm

:D
actually u could be right
im getting confused
regards nick :D

Sat May 10, 2003 9:02 am

Your laws are tough in Bayou country. For a mere traffic offence the cops can't follow you on to private property in NZ. Gives a whole new meaning to Home Safe.

Geneism, the only way to drive is straddle the the yellow line ... you pick more points that way! They can't figure out which way to jump :D