He's a nice guy, but he's got to go...

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

chevyford

Re: He's a nice guy, but he's got to go...

Post by chevyford »

likethebike wrote: You know if you don't ever rebut a point you can't win an argument?
Win an argument? I've already won because I know I'm right. I don't need to argue. You and your insecure buddies are the only ones wanting to argue.

I was just being polite in allowing you the last word. Go ahead and write more if it'll make you feel better.

Have a great Monday! :smt006

This user is no longer a member. They have either been banned or requested their account to be closed.

likethebike

Post by likethebike »

"Win an argument? I've already won because I know I'm right. I don't need to argue. You and your insecure buddies are the only ones wanting to argue." Gosh they should use that reasoning in the presidential debates. They'd take about 30 seconds. I'm sure it would go over great on university papers. Or books why are books more than a sentence? Yes, the whole world should think that way. We'd get so much more information.

RKSNASHVILLE

Post by RKSNASHVILLE »

intheghetto wrote:
rjm wrote:
Mitch wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:
...The President is a decent man, one I hope is re-elected.

He's much better than W., and head and shoulders above the group running for the GOP nomination.

Obama For America 2012
http://www.barackobama.com/

+1

+2

+3

rjm

+4

Well there's 4 - like I said - good luck with all that.

RKS

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

RKSNASHVILLE wrote:intheghetto wrote:
rjm wrote:
Mitch wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:
...The President is a decent man, one I hope is re-elected.

He's much better than W., and head and shoulders above the group running for the GOP nomination.

Obama For America 2012

+1

+2

+3

+4

Well there's 4 - like I said - good luck with all that.

RKS
likethebike wrote:... the 12 people in the National Black Republican Association ...
That's 8 more than you fairies have in your little gang, likethebike.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

This user is no longer a member. They have either been banned or requested their account to be closed.

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

Gene Simmons (Jewish) says Obama has no f*cking idea -

::rocks

paulsweeney

He's a nice guy, but he's got to go...

Post by paulsweeney »

chevyford wrote:Gene Simmons (Jewish) says Obama has no f*cking idea -

Yes, I get all my political advice from Gene Simmons. He is an authority on Obama. Well done chevyford.

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

paulsweeney wrote:

Yes, I get all my political advice from Gene Simmons. He is an authority on Obama. Well done chevyford.
Thank you, Paul.
Gene Simmons is a U.S.A. citizen. You're not. I'm sorry the Canadian government has become your mommy & daddy. I don't want that in my country!
Gene could enlighten you if you would set aside your pride for a few minutes. Listen to what he says---->

Gene Simmons is a very successful business man. The business world is something that Obama knows nothing about.
Gene could enlighten you if you would set aside your pride for a few minutes.

Gene Simmons is Jewish and knows what's better for Israel much more so than Obama ever will.
Again, Gene could enlighten you if you would set aside your pride for a few minutes and listen to what he's talking about.

Jim

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

intheghetto wrote: It's probably more than any of the Republican candidates will earn. If the current Bachmann, Perry, Romney selection is all you have I'd start getting disappointed now, because come next November not one of them has a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected. That's not hype or bias, that's real. There all about as exciting as cinder blocks and one of them is certifiably nuts. So to borrow a phrase from you..."good luck with that", you'll need it. Your next chance for a president from your party is 2015. See you then!!
It's "They're".
The next Presidential election after 2012 will be 2016.

C'mon now, please tell me. What grade are you in? 4th or 5th?

Hey, wake up and learn something important ---->

paulsweeney

Post by paulsweeney »

chevyford wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:

Thank you, Paul.
Gene Simmons is a U.S.A. citizen. You're not. I'm sorry the Canadian government has become your mommy & daddy. I don't want that in my country!
Gene could enlighten you if you would set aside your pride for a few minutes. Listen to what he says---->

Gene Simmons is a very successful business man. The business world is something that Obama knows nothing about.
Gene could enlighten you if you would set aside your pride for a few minutes.

Gene Simmons is Jewish and knows what's better for Israel much more so than Obama ever will.
Again, Gene could enlighten you if you would set aside your pride for a few minutes and listen to what he's talking about.

Jim
I give you the Trudeau salute - maybe you can set aside your pride for a few minutes ;-)

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

Back at you, sir. smt144

Have I already mentioned that Gene Simmons is a citizen of the U.S.A. and you're not? Whoosh!

Jim

paulsweeney

Post by paulsweeney »

chevyford wrote:Back at you, sir. smt144

Have I already mentioned that Gene Simmons is a citizen of the U.S.A. and you're not? Whoosh!

Jim
Haven't I already mentioned, what's your point. I'm not allowed to comment as a Canadian? Tough sh#t, don't read what I post then.

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

paulsweeney wrote:

Jim
Haven't I already mentioned, what's your point. I'm not allowed to comment as a Canadian? Tough sh#t, don't read what I post then.
Ahh, getting a little snippy, are we?

If Obama gets re-elected in 2012 I'm moving to Canada and moving in with you. Since we're both Elvis fans I hope you're not going to charge me much on rent!

paulsweeney

Post by paulsweeney »

chevyford wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:

Jim

If Obama gets re-elected in 2012 I'm moving to Canada and moving in with you. Since we're both Elvis fans I hope you're not going to charge me much on rent!
You can't afford the taxes up here ;-)

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

paulsweeney wrote:
chevyford wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:

Jim

You can't afford the taxes up here ;-)
Darn it! I can barely afford the taxes down here. Where should I go? Don't say it! :)

elvis-fan

Post by elvis-fan »

Did I miss something? Are the republicans getting Gene Simmons to run for them? You Americans are some crazy folk!!! :wink:

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

elvis-fan wrote:Did I miss something? Are the republicans getting Gene Simmons to run for them? :wink:
Yes!
It'll be Gene Simmons with running "mate" Bristol Palin
VS.
Barack H. Obama and his running mate Jeffrey Immelt - http://www.thetradingreport.com/2011/07/29/ge-ceo-jeffrey-immelt-the-head-of-obama%E2%80%99s-jobs-council-is-moving-jobs-and-economic-infrastructure-to-china-at-a-blistering-pace/

Read and learn!

elvis-fan

Post by elvis-fan »

chevyford wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:Did I miss something? Are the republicans getting Gene Simmons to run for them? :wink:
Yes!
It'll be Gene Simmons with running "mate" Bristol Palin
VS.
Barack H. Obama and his running mate Jeffrey Immelt - http://www.thetradingreport.com/2011/07/29/ge-ceo-jeffrey-immelt-the-head-of-obama%E2%80%99s-jobs-council-is-moving-jobs-and-economic-infrastructure-to-china-at-a-blistering-pace/

Read and learn!
Gene can't run with Bristol... there's potential for a scandal... he couldn't keep his hands off her.

TupeloHoneyBee

Post by TupeloHoneyBee »

O has to GO!

[color=#FF00FF][b]TupeloHoneyBee[/b][/color]

likethebike

Post by likethebike »

TupeloHoneyBee wrote:O has to GO!

Can you cite one good reason other than his failure, until the past few weeks, to stand up to a virtually psychotic Republican opposition?

RKSNASHVILLE

Post by RKSNASHVILLE »

Can you cite one good reason other than his failure, until the past few weeks, to stand up to a virtually psychotic Republican opposition?
When the left loses the argument - they resort to name calling.

Admit it - You got nothin'.

RKS

likethebike

Post by likethebike »

On the contrary, there's no criticism I can't answer. To say that today's Republican party is psychotic is an accurate description of fact, not name calling. Who were the people threatening to throw the country into default over money it had already spent? Who were the ones that don't want to regulate Wall Street and the banks after the banks and Wall Street pushed the country into an economic abyss in a wildly unregulated gambling binge? Who were the people out screaming "shut it down" when there was a possibility of a government shut down? Who are the people demanding concessions for disaster relief? Who were the people contradicting their very own policy proposals because the president agreed with them? Who were the people blocking every single piece of legislation on form- down to such minor stuff as the naming of buildings- just to spite the President? And on and on. That's psychotic behavior. That's not normal.

When Paul Ryan proposes replacing Medicare with a voucher system, you expect me to say "good point Paul"? No, I'm going to say "What are you crazy?" The Republicans have whined about liberal bias in the media so long and have the media and have kowtowed so much to grant legitimacy to any insane premise. "Global warming" up for debate. "Water boarding" whoever said it was torture? They think they can just say anything and not be called on it.
Last edited by likethebike on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

paulsweeney

Post by paulsweeney »

likethebike wrote:On the contrary, there's no criticism I can't answer. To say that today's Republican party is psychotic is an accurate description of fact, not name calling. Who were the people threatening to throw the country into default over money it had already spent? Who were the ones that don't want to regulate Wall Street and the banks after the banks and Wall Street pushed the country into an economic abyss in a wildly unregulated gambling binge? Who were the people out screaming "shut it down" when there was a possibility of a government shut down? Who are the people demanding concessions for disaster relief? Who were the people contradicting their very own policy proposals because the president agreed with them? Who were the people blocking every single piece of legislation on form- down to such minor stuff as the naming of buildings- just to spite the President? And on and on. That's psychotic behavior. That's not normal.
How true - The Tea Party/GOP are one of the worst things to ever happen to the US political scene.

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

Paul Sweeney for President !!

Oh, wait a minute, he's just a Canadian ... never mind.

paulsweeney

Post by paulsweeney »

chevyford wrote:Paul Sweeney for President !!

No problem, a simple constitutional amendment is all that is required. Both parties should be able to agree on that for a Canadian who spent 4 years in American schools. Your best actors and comedians are Canadian, might as well add politician to the list 8)

chevyford

Post by chevyford »

paulsweeney wrote:
chevyford wrote:Paul Sweeney for President !!

No problem, a simple constitutional amendment is all that is required. Both parties should be able to agree on that for a Canadian who spent 4 years in American schools. Your best actors and comedians are Canadian, might as well add politician to the list 8)
You've convinced me! Not. :D