Off Topic Messages

Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Lior's 3rd worldwide # 1 smash hit record.....seriously folks, this one is going to break through, big time!!

phpBB [video]

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:44 pm

A bit like Enrique Iglesias,very pleasant on the ears

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:45 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Lior's 3rd worldwide # 1 smash hit record.....seriously folks, this one is going to break through, big time!!

phpBB [video]



Thank you so much dear friend, i really appriciate this :)
My 1st Album should be out in few days from now...
Sincerely :smt006
Lior B

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:47 am

keninlincs wrote:A bit like Enrique Iglesias,very pleasant on the ears


Thank you :) im very glad you like this song, its really a true personal song that i wrote about the girl who i loved so much...
now shes gone .....

Sincerely
Lior B :smt006

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:04 am

I think the song is really nice,i hope you give your heart the chance to love again..

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 am

Very nice, Lior! It can be sad, but life experience often makes for some of the most beautiful music.

I wish you the absolute best of luck with it! :D

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 am

KissKiss wrote:I think the song is really nice,i hope you give your heart the chance to love again..



Hi KissKiss
Thank you , i will :) i cant live witout love or music , so my heart always give the chance for love :)
Sincerely
Lior B. :smt006

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 am

JamieAKelley wrote:Very nice, Lior! It can be sad, but life experience often makes for some of the most beautiful music.

I wish you the absolute best of luck with it! :D


Hi Jamie
its great to hear from you and thank you so much for like my song...yes you right, all my music was written because of a broken heart ...
The 1st album should be out in few days from now :)
Thanks again :smt006
sincerely
Lior B.

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:22 am

Lior, you are a true romantic.

"Sad Rain" is radio-ready and I like the sound of the guitar. I also dig the "edgy" ending.

Tell us more about "Sad Rain" and the album.

For example:

Where was it recorded?
How many songs on the album?
Will they be all originals written by you? By others?
Will you include any covers?
(How about "Big Boots" as a hidden bonus track? :smt002 )
Are you attached to a major label or is this an independent production?
Are the musicians "guns for hire" or do you have a set band?
Who are these guys?
How did you manage to finance all of this?
Will you be performing concerts to support the single? The album?

As you can see, there is a lot we don't know about you and your dream. Please share.

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Congratulations on a fine effort, Lior! Best of luck with the project. :D

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Lior, you are a true romantic.

"Sad Rain" is radio-ready and I like the sound of the guitar. I also dig the "edgy" ending.

Tell us more about "Sad Rain" and the album.

For example:

Where was it recorded?
How many songs on the album?
Will they be all originals written by you? By others?
Will you include any covers?
(How about "Big Boots" as a hidden bonus track? :smt002 )
Are you attached to a major label or is this an independent production?
Are the musicians "guns for hire" or do you have a set band?
Who are these guys?
How did you manage to finance all of this?
Will you be performing concerts to support the single? The album?

As you can see, there is a lot we don't know about you and your dream. Please share.


Hi dear John
First i would love t thank you for the support and that you love "SAD RAIN "
ill start from the start :)
In the last 11 years i was the leader (singer and guitar player) of a '50-'60 tribute band, we called "HAPPY DAYS"....i strated to write my own songs after my first true love left me, she went back to her ex....the year was 2000 . during the last 10 years i wasnt really ready to start with my own personal songs , and only in the last 17 months i decided to make a stand: to start my own solo career. i guess it is a kind of process a man should go through ...
The first song i ever recorded was: "BABY I WANT YOU " ( already released last summer as a single and it will be in the debut album too) , that was asong i wrote especially for a girl i met at the University, i fell for her so badly and we dated for few months. last Oct it was her birthday so i decided to give her a really special gift from my heart : an Original song ! to show her im sirious and i want her...strange that few days before the birthday she stoped any contact with me, i cried my heart out every night and i decided to share and give this love song to : THe WHOLE WORLD, that was opened for me a string of writing songs...after 3 months i met another girl, again i feel in love with her so much and this time i thought she was the real one, its a real sad long story what happened with her but most of the album is about her...
so as you see, all the songs are Original written by me ( the music and lyrics)
The album called: "Inspiration of the truth " and there will be 11 original songs on it
!0 songs in English and yes :) there is a bonus song but its not a cover but also original , the only different thing about him is the language. its in Hebrew !
I work with a very good musicians, they are" guns for hire" as you said :) i play the guitar too
All the album was recorded Live in a home studio , we used an old set of drums, old acustic guitar and a Fender Stratocaster, telecaster and Gibson guitars.
the song : "SAD RAIN" , i wrote it exactly on the Valentine's day Feb 14th 2011 , it was after the last girlfriend left me on January, and as im very romantic old fashion guy, i was so lonely and broken up, i sat in my room with my acustic guitar and wrote this sad tune: "Sad Rain"
Its all Independent production my friend, im still looking for a real record label to release it all over the world, i guess youtube is a very good service...i keep working on it
I manage to finance all my album : By Myself ! no help...i worked and still do at the Airport, lots of nights shifts
About live shows i still dont know...the musicians i work with are full with projects so it takes time , but i want to try to promote the album via the internet and ill see how it goes with Itunes....If you or anyone will hear about any person who could help me with promotion , ill be gratefull.
In few days ill get the copies of the album , and if you and any other friends would love to buy it, please contact me here at the message box :)
Thank you my friend
Sincerely
Lior B.

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:12 pm

KHoots wrote:Congratulations on a fine effort, Lior! Best of luck with the project. :D


Thank you so much KHoots :) i appriciate it ::rocks
Lior B.

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 am

Hey, Lior, just wanted to jump in real quick to give some good advice:

A record lablel is nice, but you don't need it - cdbaby.com is a great place to sell your CDs and digital downloads, and a music video on YouTube doesn't have to have a huge budget.

I don't have a major label, but I have 5 CDs out now, and about to do a 6th (with all original songs, too!). The girl who did a song called "Friday" sold a lot on Itunes, I think over a million. It's not always cheap, but you absolutely can do it yourself. Not that a label isn't nice, I just want to make sure you don't think it's your only option.

Keep us posted on your progress, and (again) I wish you the very best of luck. :)

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 am

JamieAKelley wrote:Hey, Lior, just wanted to jump in real quick to give some good advice:

A record lablel is nice, but you don't need it - cdbaby.com is a great place to sell your CDs and digital downloads, and a music video on YouTube doesn't have to have a huge budget.

I don't have a major label, but I have 5 CDs out now, and about to do a 6th (with all original songs, too!). The girl who did a song called "Friday" sold a lot on Itunes, I think over a million. It's not always cheap, but you absolutely can do it yourself. Not that a label isn't nice, I just want to make sure you don't think it's your only option.

Keep us posted on your progress, and (again) I wish you the very best of luck. :)


Thank you so much Jamie
Its true, i know that in the world of today a record label is not that important for a success.
I will make more options like Itunes and ill take your advise and will check this cdbaby.com
I really thank you my friend for letting me know about this.
I will let you know how it is goin :)
Glad to hear from you and keep in touch
Sincerely
Lior B. :smt006

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Great answers, Lior. Let us know when the CD is done!

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:55 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Great answers, Lior. Let us know when the CD is done!


Thank you John :) i will let you and all the friends know when my debut album is done and ready to send to anyone who wants :smt006
Sincerely
Lior B
singer - songwriter

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:16 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:Great answers, Lior. Let us know when the CD is done!



Hi John :)
As i check revews on my album , i came to this topic, again, it seems like ages ago ;)
Today i have 2 original albums
1. Inspiration of the truth -2011
2. Moments in time - 2012

Today Im working on my 3rd album, hopefully will be ready this summer- 2014

If you would like to buy please write to my inbox and ill send you a copy
Have a wonderful weekend

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:39 am

Way to go Lior ! The song sounds fantastic !! 10 thumbs up !!!


:smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:23 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:Way to go Lior ! The song sounds fantastic !! 10 thumbs up !!!


:smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023


Hi My friend :)

Thank you so much, im glad you love the song :smt006
Have a wonderful weekend
Lior :)

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:53 am

Fine, indeed! I like the feel of it. :smt023

I hope you can soon give up that day job, and start rockin' full time! Much luck! :smt006

rjm

Re: Lior's 3rd single - Sad Rain

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:39 am

rjm wrote:Fine, indeed! I like the feel of it. :smt023

I hope you can soon give up that day job, and start rockin' full time! Much luck! :smt006

rjm


Hi rjm

Thank you so much, im glad you like this song
I prayer that one day ill have a full time job by doin music and performing live , these days im working on my 3rd album...
Thanks again
Lior