Off Topic Messages

ABBA - At home in their apartments in the 70's!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi everybody!
I bought a magazine to my wife called "Retro", mainly about interior design and other stuff from the past. quickly read the magazine and found those two fantastic photos from the homes of Benny/Frida & Björn/Agnetha. Lots of old IKEA things all around. In the magazine, you can read in swedish, something like Benny´s an Fridas home is spot on and it´s no surprise that Benny owns a couple of "Design hotels" today. What about Björn and Agnetha? Lots of dirty dishes to do... :shock:

The photos looks like 1973-1975 to me, but not shure.

Kind regards!
Björn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ABBA - At home in their apartments in the 70's!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Hi Bjorn, I'm not sure about the Benny & Frida pic but the Agnetha & Bjorn ones were taken in the summer of 1970 [Pre-ABBA]. By all accounts "Allers" a Swedish weekly magazine followed them on the Island Lilla Essingen in Stockholm for a publicity spread in September of that year. Most of them remained unseen, but a few others that have turned up over the years including one of my absolute faves of Agnetha - you'll never guess which one....

All the best to you Bjorn.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:02 am

thanks for posting these!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:51 am

Thank you for the amazing pictures of Agnetha & Björn.I did some research and the picture of Benny and Frida is taken in their apartment in Vallentuna, Stockholm in 1972:
(Note: The second photo from 1974: A few more gold records on the wall...)

http://thankyouabba.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... dingo.html

Regards Björn

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:53 pm

dreambear wrote:I did some research and the picture of Benny and Frida is taken in their apartment in Vallentuna, Stockholm in 1972

I'd have to admit, Frida has a luscious set of feet. Benny was one lucky lad. :smt007 :smt007

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 am

C'mon, no one from ABBA has hit their 70s yet.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 am

Here are a few others I managed to dig up:

It's very heart warming that although 40 years have passed since the summer of 1970, they still remain very close, despite them going their separate ways a long time ago.

phpBB [video]

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 am

dreambear wrote:Thank you for the amazing pictures of Agnetha & Björn.I did some research and the picture of Benny and Frida is taken in their apartment in Vallentuna, Stockholm in 1972:

Regards Björn

Great find Bjorn ! Those gold discs [2 albums & 1 single] in the 72' pic won't be ABBA related - possibly Frida solo or Benny & Bjorn's Lycka or a combination.
All the best my friend.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 am

elvisalisellers wrote:
dreambear wrote:Thank you for the amazing pictures of Agnetha & Björn.I did some research and the picture of Benny and Frida is taken in their apartment in Vallentuna, Stockholm in 1972:

Regards Björn

Great find Bjorn ! Those gold discs [2 albums & 1 single] in the 72' pic won't be ABBA related - possibly Frida solo or Benny & Bjorn's Lycka or a combination.
All the best my friend.

It might be "People need love". That single was released in june 1 1972, but those photos were perhaps taken earlier in the year.

Björn

Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:14 am

She is stunning.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:38 am

TCB-FAN wrote:
dreambear wrote:I did some research and the picture of Benny and Frida is taken in their apartment in Vallentuna, Stockholm in 1972

I'd have to admit, Frida has a luscious set of feet. Benny was one lucky lad. :smt007 :smt007

Beautiful pictures, Björn - thanks for posting these (also a big thanks to all other contributors).

Ummm... do you have by chance any nice pictures of Agnetha's feet? :roll: :oops: :smt007

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:48 am

luckyjackson1 wrote:Ummm... do you have by chance any nice pictures of Agnetha's feet? :roll: :oops: :smt007

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 am

Thank you Colin... is there a possibility of gettin' a bigger one? (and I don't mean this in a suggestive way... :D )

But thank you for your effort - very much appreciated!

Any more foot fetish people around here? :wink:

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:58 am

But..................... time marches on..........................

Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm sorry, I messed this thread up with the other one... :roll:
agnetha_cancer_stick.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.