Off Topic Messages

Re: I am so happy to have my hobby....Elvis

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Lovely photos elvisa

London is such a great city.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:49 am

Wow! Fantastic photos. Thank you SO much for sharing! Looks like you had a great time. :smt023

Thanks again and all the best!
rjm

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 am

Thanks for watching....glad you liked the pics and yes, I`m doin`good and had a real great time......still living on it all :D ....London is a great, great city to visit.....and Copenhagen too :wink:
I have lots and lots of pics to remind me of this great trip of mine....about 500(Can`t post them all here though...lol),

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Now, 1 year after my last chemo, I`m feeling fine and my hair is growing back :D . My daughter and I visited Graceland Randers about a month ago to see the new Elvis statue and it was great.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Great to hear you sounding so positive, elvisa - bless you!

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Thank you George :smt006....I have everything to be positive about :) Fighting cancer is tough....really, but as long as I`m alive and feeling good....I will enjoy life as much as I can. Cancer is a strange thing.......it can be back faster than you know.....so it`ll always stay in the back of your mind... :(

Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:25 am

Hi elvisa So glad you are feeling well and that you are enjoying your various Elvis experiences. Love the pics. You look like your having a great time! Keep remaining positive! I am so happy things are going well for you. I am continuing to pray for you everyday. Take care,

rlj

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:15 am

Great news!

I was just about to go to sleep and thank God I opened this topic. Now I have a big smile on my face knowing you are feeling well! :smt001

Have a good night everybody!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:55 am

elvisa wrote:Now, 1 year after my last chemo, I`m feeling fine and my hair is growing back :D . My daughter and I visited Graceland Randers about a month ago to see the new Elvis statue and it was great.....

This is wonderful news! Congratulations!

That's just where it should be: in the back of your mind, not the main thing. You're quite a fighter!!! Again, God bless you: you give others strength!

:D

rjm (and many thanks for the photos! Graceland Randers is a most unusual place, and you're lucky to see it!)

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:43 am

elvisa wrote:Now, 1 year after my last chemo, I`m feeling fine...

I'm very happy for you Elvisa.