Off Topic Messages

Elvis is Coming Back

Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Elvis is Coming Back!
Find This on Facebook and I DON’T believe it...
Here a song they say the Elvis re recorded (they say) is not Elvis but I don’t know who it is, someone have clue about this recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRhWXeq ... e=youtu.be

Take Care and merry Christmas
Alexander

REMINDER 2ND NOTICE APPROVED BY ELVIS PRESLEY! :-):-)
JANUARY 8TH IS THE DATE OF ELVIS PRESLEY`S` RETURN.BROADCAST SCHEDULED TO AIR LIVE WORLDWIDE @3PM EST ON EVERY LOCAL, CABLE,SATELLITE,DIGITAL AND SATELLITE RADIO CHANNELS AS WELL AS INTERNET STREAMLIVING VIEWING WITH ABC HANDLING THE AIRING OF THE BROADCAST!! THE BROADCAST WILL BE ANNOUNCED VIA AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT THE DAY AND TIME OF THE AIRING!
DNA WILL.BE PERFORMED ON STAGE DURING THE BROADCAST AS WELL AS REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE FEDERAL GOVT PLUS ELVIS EXPLAINING TO THE FANS WHY HE FAKED HIS DEATH ALONG WITH A SMALL MINI CONCERT AND A FEW POSSIBLE SURPRISE PERFORMANCES IN STORE FOR THE FANS!
ELVIS` RETURN BROADCAST ON THE 8th IS ABOUT SETTLING THE TRUTH ONCE AND FOR ALL,WHICH CAN ONLY BE EXPLAINED BY ELVIS HIMSELF AS WELL AS TO COME BACK TO THE FANS AND GIVE US A MINI CONCERT!
PLEASE DONT TRY AND ASK WHAT THE SURPRISE IS AS MY LIPS ARE SEALED TIL THE 8TH! LOL
US AS A GROUP CAN GO SPREAD THE TRUTH AND NOT BE ASHAMED TO DO IT AND TO GATHER SUPPORT FOR ELVIS FROM AS MANY FANS AS POSSIBLE AND INVITING THOSE FANS INTO OUR GROUP BUT PLEASE REMIND THEM NO BASHING IS ALOUD!!
THANK YOU KINDLY FOR STICKING WITH ME BUT MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ELVIS AND GIVING HIM ALL THE SUPPORT HE NEEDS AS THIS HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY THING FOR HIM TO DO FOR THE LAST 37 YEARS! WHEN ALL ELVIS DESIRES AND HAS DESIRED ALL ALONG IS FOR HIS WORLDWIDE FANBASE TO STILL CONTINUE TO LOVE AND SUPPORT HIM UNCONDITIONALLY FIRST AS A MAN SECONDLY AS A MAN WITH A GOD-GIVEN TALENT THAT COULD NEVER BE REPLACED COME THE 8TH OF JANUARY 2015!
WITH ALL OF WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WORLD SINCE HIS FAKED DEATH HIS RETURN COULD NOT COME AT A BETTER TIME AND WILL BE THE BIGGEST HISTORICAL EVENT IN OUR LIFETIME AND WILL BE THE BIGGEST BREATH OF FRESH AIR TO THE PEOPLE AROUND THE GLOBE!! LET`S GATHER THE LOVE AND SUPPORT HE NEEDS TO MAKE HIS RETURN TO THE FANS A SUCCESS!!!
LOVE TO YOU ALL
ELVIS PRESLEY

Re: Elvis is Coming Back

Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Well it's not Elvis 100%.

Also when you see youtube clip of "Elvis" starting with picture of Jesus, you can easly move on.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:32 pm

If you could post this crap on another forum it would be much appreciated... thanks.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Forgery, but well-tailored :wink:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:11 pm

If you could post this crap on another forum it would be much appreciated... thanks.

lmao…….but true!

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:48 pm

That's great news, i will be in Memphis, i hope he shows up there

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Tomek wrote:Well it's not Elvis 100%.

Also when you see youtube clip of "Elvis" starting with picture of Jesus, you can easly move on.

Elvis is more popular than Jesus now.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:03 am

I hope before he comes back Elvis stops writing everything in capital letters and re-learns how to structure words and sentences, or everybody's gonna get fed up with everything he has to say real quick.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:11 am

King Volcano wrote:I hope before he comes back Elvis stops writing everything in capital letters and re-learns how to structure words and sentences, or everybody's gonna get fed up with everything he has to say real quick.

yup and he's speaking about himself in the third person.. :shock:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:35 am

Nope, not Elvis.

Quick note to forgers.. try NOT using a karaoke track the next time - kinda hard to believe when you can easily tell where the music came from.

Also, why do all of these forgers have weak voices? Not too bad of a job, but that really stands out. Even at his thinnest (vocally), he had more control than that.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:41 am

Andy Kaufman is coming back, too.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:48 am

:facep: Definitely not Elvis.

Every year is something different on the Elvis is alive thing. Give it up. As much as I wish it were true, he's not coming back.

Why do I even bother? The bulls*** is still going to happen whether we want it to or not. Just like the Photoshopped fake Elvis photos.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:05 pm

elvisalex wrote:Elvis is Coming Back!
Find This on Facebook and I DON’T believe it...
I don’t know who it is, someone have clue about this recording.

Who cares about that recording? :roll:

Topics like this are nothing more than wasting bandwidth on FECC.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:54 pm

The Aiuthor has spent too much time riding the baloney pony