Off Topic Messages

Is Lisa Marie Pregnant?

Sat May 03, 2003 4:01 pm

Did anybody else notice her potbelly when she walked out on Jay Leno's show? she looks pregnant to me.Just thought I'd mention it! :D

Wouldn't be anything to do with you,would it,Jeff D? :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:13 pm

Dan -

Guess she couldn't have been !

Re: Is Lisa Marie Pregnant?

Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:06 pm

Dan_T wrote:Did anybody else notice her potbelly when she walked out on Jay Leno's show? she looks pregnant to me.Just thought I'd mention it!

Jeff D.!!!!!!!! Do restraining orders just not mean anything anymore??

Tom

Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:19 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:
Dan_T wrote:Did anybody else notice her potbelly when she walked out on Jay Leno's show? she looks pregnant to me.Just thought I'd mention it!

Tom

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:25 pm

Well, the main problem is that if Jeff knocked her up, it completely disrupts the current order of Lisa Marie marriages. Jeff was #27 on the list, so this bumps him past the 23 people in front of him who were supposed to marry her first. Also, only 17 of those were supposed to impregnate her, so that's blown all to Hell. On the plus side though, Curtis was actually next in line, so maybe this is a good thing after all.

Tom

Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:34 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:Well, the main problem is that if Jeff knocked her up, it completely disrupts the current order of Lisa Marie marriages. Jeff was #27 on the list, so this bumps him past the 23 people in front of him who were supposed to marry her first. Also, only 17 of those were supposed to impregnate her, so that's blown all to Hell. On the plus side though, Curtis was actually next in line, so maybe this is a good thing after all.

Tom

I thought it was Colin next :oops: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:41 pm

No, that's just what he tells everybody. He's next in the Camilla Parker Bowles line, though.

Tom

P.S. By the way Rusty, with the death of Pope John Paul, you moved up to #34.

Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:49 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:No, that's just what he tells everybody. He's next in the Camilla Parker Bowles line, though.

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:53 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:No, that's just what he tells everybody. He's next in the Camilla Parker Bowles line, though.

Tom

#34 Eh?...Hmmmm..I might just put my place on Ebay, do you think I`ll get any offers? :wink:

Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:59 pm

Rusty Martin* wrote:

Tom

#34 Eh?...Hmmmm..I might just put my place on Ebay, do you think I`ll get any offers?

Don't even joke about that!!! The sales of that video are going to put my girls through college.

Tom

Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:15 am

Tom in North Carolina wrote:

Tom

he he!! That would sure be one cute baby! :shock:

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:17 am

Dan_T wrote:Did anybody else notice her potbelly when she walked out on Jay Leno's show? she looks pregnant to me.Just thought I'd mention it! :D

Wouldn't be anything to do with you,would it,Jeff D? :lol:

OK when was she on the Leno show? I missed that! Oh well I'll just see her at home later anyways!

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:26 am

Jeff -

You wrote:
OK when was she on the Leno show? I missed that! Oh well I'll just see her at home later anyways!

Perhaps you didn't notice that the original post from Dan T was a couple of years old !

Just thought I'd reply to it as it never got any replies in 2003 !

Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:38 am

ColinB wrote:Jeff -

You wrote:

Perhaps you didn't notice that the original post from Dan T was a couple of years old !

Just thought I'd reply to it as it never got any replies in 2003 !

As always.. you are " Bang " up to date :oops: :wink:

Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:42 pm

I saw Lisa on the Ellen Degenerate show the other day, too. Not sure if she had that "pregnant look," as she was dressed all in black, but all she would talk about is Jeff.

Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:02 am

Well,I can't believe it,somebody has actually replied to one of my posts !!!!

And I only had to wait two years !!!!!

I'm so happy !!!!!

Thanks,Colin !!!!

:lol:

Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:25 am

Dan_T wrote:Well,I can't believe it,somebody has actually replied to one of my posts !!!!

Don't worry, it's just coz the board is so slow!!! :wink:

8)

Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:31 am

Dan -

Yeah, I replied immediately.

This MB is slow isn't it ?

Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:59 am

So,when the site speeds up,can I expect a reply in half that time?

I don't think I could take the excitement if I get another reply within the coming year !

Keep the speed as it is.

:D

Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:26 am

Dan,

Sounds as if you need a wee bit more excitement in your life if you're waiting for responses on this board! :)

Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:35 am

Dan_T wrote:So,when the site speeds up,can I expect a reply in half that time?

I don't think I could take the excitement if I get another reply within the coming year !

Keep the speed as it is.

:D

Don`t hold your breath.....but then again...ask Sam Colin Tinc and Scatter!!. :wink:

Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:48 am

KHoots wrote:I saw Lisa on the Ellen Degenerate show the other day, too. Not sure if she had that "pregnant look," as she was dressed all in black, but all she would talk about is Jeff.

LOL! LOL! :D

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:51 am

Dan_T wrote:Well,I can't believe it,somebody has actually replied to one of my posts !!!!

I'm so happy !!!!!

Thanks,Colin !!!!

That is just funny! Well anyways you should see how big mine and Lisas secret love child is getting! Hes really growing! She makes me stay at home and take care of him while she is out on tour with her exhusband! :shock: What a b*tch!!!! lol

JEFF d
Elvis fan

Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:37 pm

KHoots wrote:I saw Lisa on the Ellen Degenerate show ...

You may dislike Ellen Degeneres, one of the nicest people in the entertainment business, but somehow not enough to change the channel on your television.

DJC

Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:37 pm

I watched the segment which featured Lisa Marie Presley (Elvis's kid), then I changed the channel on my television.

I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, Doc. I will show more respect, especially if it means that you will cease openly opining about individuals whom you don't know personally.

Clean up your own backyard.