Off Topic Messages

Whatever Happened To These People?

Fri May 02, 2003 8:48 pm

I know this is probably the wrong thing to ask here, but this thought came to mind so here it goes;

Does anyone know whatever happened to these people who used to cause so much chaos on the "old board"? They are:

Kramer
Spellbinder
Anonymous
Mr Baldman
Moo
Gomer

Please answer this "very quietly" since I know we all do not want to awaken a sleeping giant, LOL. Have a great weekend everyone!

Fri May 02, 2003 8:51 pm

I think three or more of those guys were the same person. Ask curtis! He knows what happened to them, don't you.

Tom

Fri May 02, 2003 9:53 pm

Tigerman GA -

Well, if you posted & didn't fill in the appropriate box, you came up as 'anonymous' !

So that title applied to all of us at times !

Spellbinder is member No. 25 on this MB !
Just doesn't post so much.

You didn't mention the guy who called himself '[Something] The Barber'.

As you say, best let sleeping dogs lie......................

Colin B

Fri May 02, 2003 11:45 pm

hey tom old buddy
i think you know what happend to Mr Baldman
hes youre best friend right.

curtis simpkins

Sat May 03, 2003 1:18 am

Yeah, they were all the same person (I'm not sure about MOO though).
That barber was called Floyd.

Sat May 03, 2003 5:42 am

curtis,
When looking for those immature losers, I think folks need look no further than you. Weren't you the president of that club. I know for a fact that you were most of the members. C'mon curtis, ask me how I know. Please.

Tom

Sat May 03, 2003 7:15 am

Can I ask how you know,Tom?Please :lol:

Wed May 07, 2003 1:26 pm

The end of the overkill of sillyness is why I like this new forum more, I post at ElvisNumberones.com quite a bit but all too often there are phoney personas there posting. I can usually figure them out because they are stupid and use similar e-mail or e-mail clients, or make other mistakes, but since we only have an old testament style "God-like" moderator over there, sometimes the personas go crazy. This new FECC forum is great.

New FECC Forum

Wed May 07, 2003 1:41 pm

scotch wrote:The end of the overkill of sillyness is why I like this new forum more, ............... This new FECC forum is great.

Things are much better now, I agree. I certainly don't miss all of the mulitiple personalities and especially the annony's.

N8
...just a fan....

Wed May 07, 2003 9:40 pm

While some things improve; others stay the same. Right, curtis?

Tom

Re: Whatever Happened To These People?

Thu May 08, 2003 3:34 am

TigermanGA wrote:I know this is probably the wrong thing to ask here, but this thought came to mind so here it goes;

Does anyone know whatever happened to these people who used to cause so much chaos on the "old board"? They are:

Kramer
Spellbinder
Anonymous
Mr Baldman
Moo
Gomer

Please answer this "very quietly" since I know we all do not want to awaken a sleeping giant, LOL. Have a great weekend everyone!

Add Curtis to that list. What happened? I need to know.(Curiosity) :twisted: