Off Topic Messages

Hmmmmmmm let's see. Anyone going to Graceland tomorrow??

Thu May 01, 2003 8:31 pm

Anyone at all???

Tom

Thu May 01, 2003 8:44 pm

Me and Curtis are going together tomorrow! lol

Thu May 01, 2003 8:50 pm

hey Kylan
can we take tom to he never been there.

lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

curtis simpkins

Thu May 01, 2003 8:52 pm

No way, you and him would be fighting all the time, and he would be on your case constantly causing our trip to be a real drag, and then id complain and then he would say im being my usual negative self all the time! lol

Thu May 01, 2003 8:54 pm

oh well

hey we can by him a elvis cd and a dvd
that might make him into a nice guy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 01, 2003 9:03 pm

What a trip that would be!! I'm quite sure that three would go but only two would come back.
curtis, I may not be a "nice guy", but at least I'm real and don't hide behind some rediculous facade of ignorance. Your time is coming, my friend. Have you figured it out yet?? I thought not. Enjoy the sympathy while it lasts.

Tom

Thu May 01, 2003 9:21 pm

Hey Tom, Im inclined to agree with you about the big C, but here's what puzzles me. Why is he so nice? He never fights back or gets rude or mad. thats why its hard not to like him. he's so nice.

Thu May 01, 2003 9:39 pm

curtis knows better than to fight back or draw too much attention to himself. The more folks that see him the less time it will take those same people to see thru him and his fraudulent persona. How about it curtis, is it time???

Tom

Thu May 01, 2003 10:49 pm

CAN I GO 2, CAN I GO 2!?!?!?!?
We can all go over to Red Wests house, and tell him waht a Judas he is/was! LOL
JEFF d
EPFAN

Thu May 01, 2003 10:58 pm

No, I would rather go to Fike's place! Fike is to me what Curtis is to Tom. lol

Thu May 01, 2003 11:20 pm

Drinks are on me at the Heartbreak Hotel! Lets all chip in and get one of the themed suites!
JEFF d
EPFAN!

Thu May 01, 2003 11:36 pm

hey Kylan
someday me and tom well be best of friends one day
youll see lol

curtis simpkins

Fri May 02, 2003 7:39 pm

Yeah and someday EPE will release the CBS special on DVD with all of the shows in their entirety as a bonus. Never gonna happen there sparky.

Tom

Fri May 02, 2003 8:28 pm

...will Tom when mez and Lisa gets married I gonna make her release the "77 Special" because everybody knows the husband is alwayz the boss! :roll:
JEFF d
EPFAN

Fri May 02, 2003 8:35 pm

Yeah, I'd like to see you try to boss her around. You'd be as whipped as any man ever has been and be thrilled about it. Hey, did you notice that it's Friday and our short bus riding friend curtis is posting on here instead of being at Graceland. What a loser!!

Tom

Fri May 02, 2003 8:42 pm

Tom,
I think someone has put a crack in Curtis' freshly paved driveway
:D

Fri May 02, 2003 8:45 pm

Maybe he has that fancy wireless/satellite internet access! lol :?
JEFF d
EPFAN

Fri May 02, 2003 8:48 pm

Maybe so. I hear paper routes are paying pretty good now.

Tom