Off Topic Messages

What are your guilty pleasures

Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Mines eating rich chocolate cake dipped in brandy, a fine cigar and drinking 12 year old scotch.

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:21 pm

Do you like puffing on thick havana's? :lol:

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:27 pm

Only if they are long and fresh :shock:

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Any idea why my wife can do a split ??
smt190

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:43 pm

jake wrote:Mines eating rich chocolate cake dipped in brandy, a fine cigar and drinking 12 year old scotch.


Why do you feel you need to share your guilt with us?

Better to share the cake, brandy, cigars and Scotch.

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:28 am

Faster Horses, Younger Women, Older Whiskey, and More Money

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:54 am

worzel gummidge with jon pertwee

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 am

Belgian beer smt199

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:28 pm

jake wrote:Mines eating rich chocolate cake dipped in brandy, a fine cigar and drinking 12 year old scotch.


After a while, you're dipping the cigar in the cake, and lighting the brandy.............

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 pm

guilty pleasures ?
I watch Kung Fu episodes :arrow: Kwaï Chang Caine is definitely the best philosopher ever :mrgreen:

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:07 pm

You can loose your hair....
You can lose your teeth...
You can lose your looks...

But your never too old to perve.

That's why God invented sun glasses....

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:08 pm

KiwiAlan wrote:You can loose your hair....
You can lose your teeth...
You can lose your looks...


is it a song ? :idea:

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 am

On rare occasions...late at night.

Image
Image

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:47 am

Finishing a day of surfing by watching a clean copy of Elvis In Concert while enjoying some peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:03 am

midnightx wrote:Finishing a day of surfing by watching a clean copy of Elvis In Concert while enjoying some peanut butter and banana sandwiches.


Boy, that's really living life in the fast line!

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:22 am

Cryogenic wrote:
midnightx wrote:Finishing a day of surfing by watching a clean copy of Elvis In Concert while enjoying some peanut butter and banana sandwiches.


Boy, that's really living life in the fast line!

More like paradise!

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:31 pm

midnightx wrote:
Cryogenic wrote:
midnightx wrote:Finishing a day of surfing by watching a clean copy of Elvis In Concert while enjoying some peanut butter and banana sandwiches.


Boy, that's really living life in the fast line!

More like paradise!


More like Paradise, Hawaiian Style!

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:23 pm

i don't have any guilty pleasures cause i don't feel guilty about my pleasures

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:01 am

Rob,
Get out of my head!!!!

Tom

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:13 am

Good cigars. I also recently discovered sherry. Golden sherry in particular is quite nice on the palette. But I don't really feel guilty about these pleasures.

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:33 pm

What'll happen if Jake and Rob combine their guilty pleasures?
jake wrote:drinking 12 year old

Rob wrote:Image

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Pete Dube wrote:I also recently discovered sherry.

How's she doing now days? Man, we had some good times in '99. The stories I could tell. She was certainly something else.

Give that little lady my best.

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:23 am

That's Frankie Valli's girl - don't miss with a Soprano's cast member.

There's little I'll admit to here, but I will say I'm looking forward to the new Camden reissues... :oops: :smt048

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:37 pm

Rob wrote:On rare occasions...late at night.

Image
Image

That is Mine also and Hershey's Kisses by the hand full

Re: What are your guilty pleasures

Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Rob wrote:On rare occasions...late at night.

Image
Image


Can you polish the lot off in one sitting?