Boot Camp For Yobs

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Suspicious Minds
Registered for: 17 years

Boot Camp For Yobs

Post by Suspicious Minds »

On the news today they was talking about bring back National Service for these yobs. I think they should bring it back to teach these young thugs a lesson. The one thing I don't like recently the soap programmes like The Bill and Eastenders are using these storylines to show how youngsters could or should disrespect older honest people. On last night's The Bill episode there was a yob who knows he was wrong in what he had done running away from police using the roof tops so the police would not follow them. Programmes like this should not show people how the yobs should to carry on. The other thing I don't like is yobs who wear these hooded coats to hide their identity. I think they should bring back National Service for these unruly yobs.
Does anyone see the Bad Lads Army programme? Some are no good on there too. Some do get changed from bad to better persons.
If these yobs are allowed to get away with everything they do. It will not be safe for us respectful people to go out. At night especially.
Why are criminals allowed a solicitor when they have done wrong?
On every police programme you hear everytime "I want my solicitor" Do they get charged for their services?
I think they should never get one if they have committed a crime so bad.
If these youngsters carry on like this. It will not be safe for anyone to go out.

I am sure some of you have the same views as me.

The TV programmes I referred to, are UK TV programmes.

Frank

Every man has a Flaming Star

ImageImageImage

Liverbobs
Registered for: 20 years 6 months

Re: Boot Camp For Yobs

Post by Liverbobs »

I don't think they should bring back national service, because not all teenagers are yobs, but I do think something should be done, like a boot camp for the guilty parties, where they are made to get out of bed at 4:00am do a 10 mile run before a day full of hard labour, anyone steps out of line gets put in solitary for a week with just a lump of cheese for company, the police are too soft with these sort, round where I live, 2 teenage girls were beaten up and robbed by 4 Asian hoodies, these people aren't scared because even if they are caught they just get a slap on the wrist, they need a short, sharp, shock. W@nkers the lot of them

"How Do You Expect Me To Soar Like An Eagle When I'm Surrounded By Turkeys? " .Anon.

iamhekev
Registered for: 20 years

Post by iamhekev »

If only our governments were not so soft on the "scum"...

KEV.

SAM...17.3.1955 to 24.1.2008

TJ
Registered for: 19 years 10 months

Post by TJ »

Suspicious Minds wrote:Why are criminals allowed a solicitor when they have done wrong?
Was that part of your post serious?

KiwiAlan
Registered for: 21 years

Post by KiwiAlan »

Why force the Army to clean up the mess left by indulgence parents and the PC no smacking brigrade.

Anyone you advocates national service should do a stint themselves! Or perhaps they might like to get off their couch and actually help youth!

When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete