For Genesim...

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Little Darlin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Location: Being Entertained By Grammy Nominated Artist Adam Lambert.

For Genesim...

Post by Little Darlin »

Hope this makes you smile.. I am halfway through Series 1 of Gene Simmons Family Jewels and I am HOOKED....so much so I want him to be my Father....no scrap that I want Him to be the Father of My next Child. What a Terrific Guy... he's just so cool and such a Wonderful Family too...they have me Laughing out Loud from start to finish. If anyone else hasn't seen it yet, give it a whirl, it really is FANTASTIC.

I saw Elvis live in concert the year before he died. Even then, he was bigger than life, and had amazing charisma. Haven't seen anything like it since, ....until Adam.........Nocturnal 2010
No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert 2010

genesim
Registered for: 21 years

Post by genesim »

First season pretty good...second season...not so much so.

Matter of fact, it gets really old quick.

It is funny in spots, but very unispired.

I do think that Gene Simmons is a very good father, and as a person he is at best a lazy teddy bear.

No man is without faults, but I look up to him plain and simple. A rockstar with a very good head on his shouldiers.

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for noone-Tony Montana

minkahed
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by minkahed »

Not to mention tha Gene's wife is an absolute DOLL !!! :wink:

I don't care what Ed Van Halen says about me--all's I know is that Howard Stern and Mr. Rogers like me just the way I friendly am! - David Lee Roth

Topic author
Little Darlin

Post by Little Darlin »

Yeah He's a Teddy Bear and loves His Momma!

I've just ordered Season 1 Boxset as the ones I'm watching at the moment were taken from the T.V.

I saw Elvis live in concert the year before he died. Even then, he was bigger than life, and had amazing charisma. Haven't seen anything like it since, ....until Adam.........Nocturnal 2010
No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert 2010

Melanie1
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by Melanie1 »

I don't know which season, but I have seen the episodes where the wife hires a personal shopper, which turns into a total disaster. And the winter vacation. Also where Gene and his son are visiting to CA cattle ranch to check out WTF happened to his investment. There were some hilarious scenes in there.

Richard Palmer

Re: For Genesim...

Post by Richard Palmer »

Little Darlin wrote:Hope this makes you smile.. I am halfway through Series 1 of Gene Simmons Family Jewels and I am HOOKED....so much so I want him to be my Father....no scrap that I want Him to be the Father of My next Child.
You say it like it could never happen. Just ask him.

Topic author
Little Darlin

Post by Little Darlin »

Melanie wrote:I don't know which season, but I have seen the episodes where the wife hires a personal shopper, which turns into a total disaster. And the winter vacation. Also where Gene and his son are visiting to CA cattle ranch to check out WTF happened to his investment. There were some hilarious scenes in there.
Hi Melanie..

I have stopped watching them now. I got up to Episode 6 of Series 1 but each Episode was only 20 minutes...it's just not long enough.. so I'm going to wait for my Boxset to arrive....hopefully there will be Outtakes galore lol! His Son is a Little Cutie and I hope they Both stay as sweet as they were on the Programme.

Topic author
Little Darlin

Re: For Genesim...

Post by Little Darlin »

Richard Palmer wrote:
Little Darlin wrote:Hope this makes you smile.. I am halfway through Series 1 of Gene Simmons Family Jewels and I am HOOKED....so much so I want him to be my Father....no scrap that I want Him to be the Father of My next Child.
You say it like it could never happen. Just ask him.
Ha! I think He has more than enough on his hands with Shannon Tweed.

Topic author
Little Darlin

Post by Little Darlin »

I watched this 2 Disc Set Yesterday in one sitting and enjoyed it immensely. I really am hooked on this Programme and can't wait for Season 2 to be released.

I was delighted to see in the Extra's part .. Gene giving HUGE Praise to Elvis for getting Him interested in Rock & Roll and in effect starting His Career.

Rock on Gene.