Topic author
Wonderstuffer

Rare Beatles Millenium 24 Bit Remasters CDs sold

Post by Wonderstuffer »

Hi,

All CDs already sold!

Thanks a lot for your interest!

Martina
Last edited by Wonderstuffer on Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KiwiAlan

Post by KiwiAlan »

Then again a wise Beatles fan might want to wait for the Abbey road re-masterings due out late this year.

And due to recent comments Emerick, both Martins and others involved in the process we can expect superb sound with none of the "loudness" factor.

When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it's probably obsolete

Topic author
Wonderstuffer

You might be right?!

Post by Wonderstuffer »

Dear KiwiAlan,

you might be right, but then again you might be wrong. First I doubt that we will see the new remasters this year, at least not on CD. I`ve got informations that we get them via itunes short before christmas, but have to wait until 2008 before we get them on CD or Dualdisc. There`s no timetable yet. These new remasters were anounced to be released in 2006 and still we haven´t got them. Furthermore the new remasters will also have new (re-) mixes. "Love" was one of the last records I ever heard before I`ve lost my hearing (I´m deaf now), I found it pretty loud, but not bad at all. I think the sound of "Love" is what we have to expect and it is not my kind of taste. But we shouldn`t judge a book by its cover or a remaster only by the people who are involved in. Let`s wait and see or better hear. Me I don`t care anymore. :wink:

Kind regards

Martina

P.S. If you have in mind that the Millenium Masters are "Needle Drops" the result is even more stunning!