Kennedy Assassination theories

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

JEFF d
Registered for: 21 years

Post by JEFF d »

healy wrote:You mean the assassination plan?

They couldn't kill him in Chicago or Miami, so they went to Dallas to do it??
yes

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d

Post by JEFF d »

Little Darlin wrote:I thought this piece of footage had been removed but just didn't look hard enough....this fascinates me.

AMAZING! That I have never noticed this before! It certainly does look like a gun that the driver points at the president when he gets the nasty head shot! The only thing that concerns me is the partition between the driver and the Governor & President Kennedy... does it have glass? What is it exactly was it some fitting for the bubble top possibly?

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d
EP fan

Suspicious Minds
Registered for: 17 years

Post by Suspicious Minds »

JEFF d wrote:
Little Darlin wrote:I thought this piece of footage had been removed but just didn't look hard enough....this fascinates me.

AMAZING! That I have never noticed this before! It certainly does look like a gun that the driver points at the president when he gets the nasty head shot! The only thing that concerns me is the partition between the driver and the Governor & President Kennedy... does it have glass? What is it exactly was it some fitting for the bubble top possibly?

JEFF d
EP fan

I have seen a frame photo where that driver is supposed to be pointing a gun at JFK. The driver would have to be pretty quick to do it without getting noticed. I still think it is the last shot from the Grassy Knoll. JFK's head goes back to the left. The piece of his head spins backwards and over the back of the limo. It wasn't that windy on that day.

Frank

Every man has a Flaming Star

ImageImageImage

Little Darlin
Location: Being Entertained By Grammy Nominated Artist Adam Lambert.

Post by Little Darlin »

JEFF d wrote:

JEFF d
EP fan
Yes it is amazing. When I first saw it I thought is that why Jackie tries to leave the car, does she think am I next? I can't answer your question though

I saw Elvis live in concert the year before he died. Even then, he was bigger than life, and had amazing charisma. Haven't seen anything like it since, ....until Adam.........Nocturnal 2010
No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert 2010

Elvis_Priestly

Post by Elvis_Priestly »

JEFF d wrote:The only thing that concerns me is the partition between the driver and the Governor & President Kennedy... does it have glass? What is it exactly was it some fitting for the bubble top possibly?

JEFF d
EP fan
The partition doesn't have glass and was a base for the "bubble-top" and as a hand hold for the waving president. Here are a few pictures, one of the components of the "bubbles-top", one with a semi-complete configuration (where you can see the canopy for the passengers and over the driver) and two of JFK using it to stand in transit. You might note the absence of agents on the running boards in these shots taken in Ireland, San Diego and Hawaii.
JFK wasn't keen on the bubble-top at all, kept him closed off from the voters and it was used mostly dependent on the climate - hence its use in Ireland! :lol:

Little Darlin
Location: Being Entertained By Grammy Nominated Artist Adam Lambert.

Post by Little Darlin »

Nice work FC!!

I saw Elvis live in concert the year before he died. Even then, he was bigger than life, and had amazing charisma. Haven't seen anything like it since, ....until Adam.........Nocturnal 2010
No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert 2010

JEFF d

Post by JEFF d »

It has always bugged me that the car almost comes to a stop after the first shot... to me the car should have been sped up... now it also makes more scence as to why the driver would slow the car down so much after the first shot...... INCREDIBLE! I've gotten my Zapruder film Dvd and studied this some more and slowed it down even more... truely shocking! Are you gonna beleive what they tell you, or what is right there on film in front of your eyes!??

On a side note.... has anyone seen any pictures of JFK in Las Vegas approx a month before Dallas?? My mother and father saw him out there at the LV airport and he apparently was in the same kind of limo, my mom said he waved right at her... but she didn't take any pictures so it would be neat to see if there are any photos from that day still out there. He gave a speach that day at the LV convention center, they didn't get into that though.

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d
EP fan

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

healy wrote:Certainly the gov't story is full of sh*t.
Oh boy ...

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

JEFF d wrote:It has always bugged me that the car almost comes to a stop after the first shot... to me the car should have been sped up... now it also makes more scence as to why the driver would slow the car down so much after the first shot...... INCREDIBLE! ...
JFK, Jackie, the Texas Governor & his wife............. in all the stuff I've read about that car on that day, the driver hardly ever gets a mention !

But, as you say, his actions [or lack of action] had a material bearing on the outcome...........

Colin B
Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions - Voltaire

JEFF d

Post by JEFF d »

Has the driver been identified or interviewed??

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d
EP fan

healy
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

Post by healy »

I don't see the driver shooting kennedy in that film.
I've looked for it many times, but I don't see it.
I see him turning around to look at Kennedy, but does he shoot him? No, I don't think so.

Kennedy's body motion is inconsistent with a shot from the driver too.

I believe Jackie got up out of the limo to put the skull back on Kennedy's head. A moment of un-thinking panic after the head shot.

That is a great question: Why didn't the limo speed up after the 1st let alone after the second shot. ??????????????
Really good question.

It just gets under your skin that we will never know the answers to these questions. And no one in the mainstream media wants to question the Oswald story. :evil:

So do people really think the secret service was involved?
I assume that you guys have seen the footage of on eof the SS men splaying his arms out as the motorcade goes. He's apparently been told to stand down, and he puts his arms out as if to say 'what are you telling me to stand down for?'
It seems obvious to me that there SHOULD have been 2 SS agents on the back of Kennedy's car. None were there.
Just one other question for the day: Why did the motorcade turn onto Houston and Elm at all?? Why not just go through Main?
I've never understood THAT either. None of it makes any sense KNOWING that there were severe threats against Kennedy that day.

I watched the revisionist dvd yesterday. The day Kennedy was in Dallas there was a choir sing 'the eyes of Texas are upon you'. One line was 'you can not get away' CREEPY.

JEFF d

Post by JEFF d »

You would think in ONE of these books everyone has it would at least have the name of the limo driver.... DOESN'T anyone find that odd that he is not known???

YES... you can see the driver point the gun right at the Presidents head for the massive head shot... you can't see that healy??

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d
EP fan

TJ
Registered for: 19 years 10 months

Post by TJ »

healy wrote: And no one in the mainstream media wants to question the Oswald story. :evil:
There have been countless shows on mainstream tv over the years which have gone into the main theories. It's hardly been a taboo subject.

healy

Post by healy »

Wasn't his name William Greer?

And no I don't see him shooting a gun at Kennedy.
Another thing that bothers me is, not only does the limo NOT speed up, it actually seems to be slowing down.

It seems rediculous to me to think that the secret service was involved. But all of these questions make me wonder.
I just don't know what to think. There's little doubt in my mind that the headshot is from the front though. The dr's and photos are completely consistent with that.
You don't get a large gaping wound in the back of the head from a rear entry. Thinking about the skull x-rays and forged picture of the back of his head being intact, 'they' knew what they had to do to make it look like a rear entry. But we all know better.

JEFF d

Post by JEFF d »

I found this on him...

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKgreerW.htm

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d
EP fan

healy

Post by healy »

Guys, that dog don't hunt.

JEFF d

Post by JEFF d »

Ok after many viewings of my Zapruder film Dvd and slowing it down and zooming in on the driver.... I do not think the driver shot the President. It is a trick/coincidence of timing and the light and shade. What appears to be the drivers arm is actually the white road stripe and the sunlight on his shoulder, the object that appears to be the pistol is the sun refelection on the gray hair & forehead of passenger sitting next to the driver.

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d
EP fan

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

JEFF d wrote:...the object that appears to be the pistol is the sun refelection on the gray hair & forehead of passenger sitting next to the driver.
So who was this sixth occupant ?

Colin B
Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions - Voltaire

Elvis_Priestly

Post by Elvis_Priestly »

Here's a pic and a gif that shows the driver isn't a shooter but as Jeff d says its a matter of light and shade (the front passenger's hair and the drivers door): Watch where Greer's left hand actually is -

Greer's actions do have an effect on another feature of the conspiracy theories. The car slows (does not stop) as Greer look's around to see what's going on. The sequence between first and fatal shot is about 7 seconds. Consider human reaction times and think of the three moments in Greer's consciousness: something happens "what is it?", turns (car decelerates) looks at what's going on, perceives what is actually happening, makes a choice, turns and accelerates. To complete all three moments in less than seven seconds, under those circumstances, is quite a quick reaction time. Think even of Jackie's reaction time, it could be described conspiratorially that "she waits for the fatal wound before seeking help."

As for the continuing questioning of the other agent's and the "stand down" command review the pics I posted earlier.

Look at any autopsy pic, which I'll refrain from posting here, the head exit wound is centre/front right of Kennedy's head. The major skull fragment is above the right ear. Watch JFK's head after the first shot as his head turns towards Jackie (as in the pic above) and that's why the wound is where it is. The zaprudder film shows clearly that the fatal exit wound was, to paraphrase, "front and to the right."

JFK did not choke on a bullet.
There was no magic bullet.
The Secret Service were not acting strangely and conspiratorially.
The car does not stop.
The driver doesn't deliver the fatal wound.
The entry and exit wounds show he was shot from the back.

My reasons for asserting all these things are found in posts scattered throughout this thread.

drjohncarpenter

The driver of JFK's Lincoln that awful day was not anonymous.

Secret Service agent William Greer was interviewed in the press after the killing, as well as by the 1964 Warren Commission investigation.

Greer had no weapon, but his actions on November 22 are questionable, to say the least.

As stated, all the talk of "shooters" and "angles" and "bullets" is a parlor game. If you want to truly comprehend the events of 43 years ago, you need to look beyond these debates. The titles I provide above are a very good start.

As for you ...
Elvis_Priestly wrote:JFK did not choke on a bullet ... The Secret Service were not acting strangely ... The car does not stop ... The entry and exit wounds show he was shot from the back.
False. False. False. False.

It is both astounding and depressing that someone so intelligent, and evidently so pasionate about this subject, is so obstinate.

You apparently remain content to spout your inaccuracies over and over again in this thread rather than be emboldened by my suggestions for further study.

Spend about $20.00 USD and find out how mistaken you have been: Assassination Science

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Elvis_Priestly

Post by Elvis_Priestly »

drjohncarpenter wrote:As for you ...
Elvis_Priestly wrote:JFK did not choke on a bullet ... The Secret Service were not acting strangely ... The car does not stop ... The entry and exit wounds show he was shot from the back.
False. False. False. False.
Ok I give in: yes in defiance of ballistics, anatomy, Connelly's wounds, JFK managed to choke on a bullet.
Sure, the secret service chose to implement their conspiracy in front of the local media and press and all the spectators - they practised it innumerate times in other cities just so it wouldn't look odd in Dallas.
The Zappruder film is missing those vital frames where the car comes to a stop for a few seconds so the fatal shot can be fired.
The autopsy shots are JFK's secret clone Castro bred and sent over to help out the FBI/CIA/LBJ/LCN conspiracy.
What's most startling is that no-one has ever mentioned any of these things: so well have they been covered up by the great conspiracy of silence. The silence is so deafening the truth is only avaiable in the plethora of books recommended here, a good proportion of the internet, and lets not forget that stunning YouTube documentary about JFK choking - oh hang on!
Here's a new theory! Maybe Greer did have a weapon - a spud gun. In revenge for his family having to leave Ireland he planned an ironic end for the Irish-Catholic president - he'd choke him on a potato! Why didn't Jackie know the Heimlich Maneuver, we need to know!

EagleUSA

Post by EagleUSA »

Why hasn't anyone yet mentioned the air conditioned casket?????

Oh... waitaminnit that's the other conspiracy...nevermind.

:wink:

Eagle

drjohncarpenter

Elvis_Priestly wrote:Ok I give in ...
Excellent!

Please let us know when you receive and read through your copy of Assassination Science.

We will be most interested in your comments then.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.

Joe Car

Post by Joe Car »

Pardon my ignorance, was JFK supposedly shot from the back? because it clearly shows him being shot near his temple. Also, secret service couldn't have done much to prevent this, since they were guarding the rear. The front, at least from what I seen, was wide open, therefore making Kennedy a sitting duck!

JEFF d

Post by JEFF d »

Joe Car wrote:Pardon my ignorance, was JFK supposedly shot from the back? because it clearly shows him being shot near his temple. Also, secret service couldn't have done much to prevent this, since they were guarding the rear. The front, at least from what I seen, was wide open, therefore making Kennedy a sitting duck!
Yes he was shot in the back by the "magic bullet"... the bullet goes in his back comes out of his throat...goes through the seat in front of him through Govenor Connallys guts shattering one of his ribs then through his arm and shattering his wrist before comeing to a stop in his thigh... then they find this "magic bullet" in a stretcher later at Parkland hopital....... yea right sure uh huh! Well thats the theory anyway.....

JEFF d
EP fan

JEFF d
EP fan