Off Topic Messages

keith urban

Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:01 am

any keith urban fans on the mb ? im going down to london today too see keith live cant wait.

Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:07 am

Lucky You.....I`m a big fan, you will have a great time :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:29 pm

I saw his live show in 2005, and he was fantastic. The arena was sold out (18,000), and he had the place jumping. Although it sometimes gets lost in the celebrity shuffle that is his life these days, that guy can play. Have a great time...

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:10 pm

KHoots, Urban use to have a gig every Sunday, at Southport' old Pacific Hotel, in the next suburb from where I live! Southport is the northern suburb, adjacent to Surfers Paradise, here on the Gold Coast! Now how's that for a free plug for tourism :lol:!

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:27 pm

A Keith Urban Fan indeed!!
The first time i noticed him was when he appeared on Willie Nelson's farm aid and thought then this guy is goooood!!
Took my kids to see him when he was here Georgia in 2004..
You got something to look forward to..

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:03 pm

Rusty Martin* wrote:Lucky You.....I`m a big fan, you will have a great time :wink:

cheers rusty. just back from london awsome show .he is playing glasgow in october so i will catch his show again.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:04 pm

KHoots wrote:I saw his live show in 2005, and he was fantastic. The arena was sold out (18,000), and he had the place jumping. Although it sometimes gets lost in the celebrity shuffle that is his life these days, that guy can play. Have a great time...

cheers mate.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:07 pm

Elton wrote:A Keith Urban Fan indeed!!
The first time i noticed him was when he appeared on Willie Nelson's farm aid and thought then this guy is goooood!!
Took my kids to see him when he was here Georgia in 2004..
You got something to look forward to..

you are so right keith rocks.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:08 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:KHoots, Urban use to have a gig every Sunday, at Southport' old Pacific Hotel, in the next suburb from where I live! Southport is the northern suburb, adjacent to Surfers Paradise, here on the Gold Coast! Now how's that for a free plug for tourism :lol:!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:49 am

rocknroller wrote:
Rusty Martin* wrote:Lucky You.....I`m a big fan, you will have a great time :wink:

cheers rusty. just back from london awsome show .he is playing glasgow in october so i will catch his show again.

book Noel and I tickets with you Oct, I`ll send you money :D :wink: