Finally...(and Q for Tom)

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Rich_TCB
Registered for: 21 years

Finally...(and Q for Tom)

Post by Rich_TCB »

Just wanted to give a quick "hello" to everyone.

I finally got the PC hooked up in my new home today. I've really missed being on here. It's been hard trying to keep up with everything...

Hey Tom - how's that new Eddie Murphy "Delirious" DVD? Let me know your thoughts. Thank you, sir :wink:

Rich

ImageImageImage

elvispresleyfan1935
Registered for: 18 years 2 months

Post by elvispresleyfan1935 »

Great to have you back Rich !!! 8)

Train I ride, sixteen coaches long

Tom in North Carolina

Re: Finally...(and Q for Tom)

Post by Tom in North Carolina »

Rich_TCB wrote:Just wanted to give a quick "hello" to everyone.

I finally got the PC hooked up in my new home today. I've really missed being on here. It's been hard trying to keep up with everything...

Hey Tom - how's that new Eddie Murphy "Delirious" DVD? Let me know your thoughts. Thank you, sir :wink:

Rich
Rich,
Great to have you back! To be honest, I was a little dissappointed in the quality of the Delirious DVD. The picture is somewhat soft at times and the audio is not quite up to par. Infact, I had to crank it up a bit.
That being said, those things do not, in any way, take away from the hilarious show that Eddie gave back then. I found myself laughing once again at most of the bits and thoroughly enjoyed the DVD and would highly recommend it.

Tom

Topic author
Rich_TCB

Re: Finally...(and Q for Tom)

Post by Rich_TCB »

Thanks everyone!

Yes Carolyn - Tom is da man 8)
Tom in North Carolina wrote: Rich,
Great to have you back! To be honest, I was a little dissappointed in the quality of the Delirious DVD. The picture is somewhat soft at times and the audio is not quite up to par. Infact, I had to crank it up a bit.
That being said, those things do not, in any way, take away from the hilarious show that Eddie gave back then. I found myself laughing once again at most of the bits and thoroughly enjoyed the DVD and would highly recommend it.

Tom
According to Amazon...

Studio: Entertainment Studio

Who the hell is that? I thought either HBO or Paramount owned the master of this special. Is this why the quality is not up to snuff?

Thanks for the info, Tom. I'll still pick it up. Looks like Eddie's new movie is doing well, too.

Rich

ImageImageImage