Off Topic Messages

LMFP on Conan

Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:59 pm

This had to be the funnies interview yet with her! Conan was teasing her about having a crush on Darth Vader, and asking about the portrait in blood that she has. Conan really had her cracking up when he was asking her about Gracland and her Aunt Delta living there. Lisa said that Delta was a diabetic, alcaholic and this was not a very good mix, and that Delta would walk around outside in her robe walking her dog and yelling at fans "what are you looking at you son of a bitch!?" LOL LOL
pertty funny stuff!
JEFF d
EPFAN!*

Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:14 pm

LOL. Delta had to ask what is the fascination with a drunken old lady in a robe walking a dog?! I snapped a few photos of her walking her dog (overcoat, though) in 1987. At that time, she looked to be walking a straight line!

Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:27 am

i'm just curious, but when did Elvis' "Aunt Delta" pass away? didn't she live in Graceland until, like, 1994? she was Vernon's older or younger sister? I know sum of you think I should know this , but I never really paid attention to any of Elvis' family, except Gladys and Lisa! LOL and Vernon, just a lil...

Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:25 pm

I was thinking she died around 1987 but I
m not sure, you could be correct. Funny, I always thought she was Gladys' sister. I always thought she looked like her.
JEFF d
EPFAN

Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:54 pm

I am pretty sure Delta passed away in 1993. I recall touring the mansion in 1994, and I asked about her. I thought they told me she died in 1993. (By the sound of things, she should be well-preserved).

Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:27 pm

I think Lisa & Priscilla had a terrible time getting her out of the mansion! LOL
JEFF d
Elvis fan!

Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:21 am

Ah, hell, if she was anything like some of Elvis' relatives we've heard about, all they had to do was tell her there was a fresh, crisp ten-dollar bill in an underground box at Forest Hill and POOF! She would be gone.