Off Topic Messages

(deleted - see guidelines #9)/ELVIS COLLECTORS Bickering

Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:10 pm

What do you people think of the bickering going on between (deleted - see guidelines #9) website and this web site. I just wish that all Elvis websites would get along.

Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:19 pm

That's news to me. What's going on??

Tom

Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:22 pm

Well Tom, it ain't with the nationalenquirer site, it is with another Elvis website. Let's just say the website has * intials and this site has * in the title.

Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:40 pm

you have to go to DISNEY.COM to get the full scoop on the "fight" LOL :twisted:
JEFF d
EPFAN

Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:47 pm

yeah I'd love to know what thats all about myself! fascinating indeed.

Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:41 am

Fascinating? Pitiful describes it better. An obvious matter of jealousy: isn't it strange they are attacking the two most popular websites continiously?

I'm sorrry Elvisnews felt the need to react to them and removed their reaction forum (although I can understand it too), FECC seems to be smarter in this case by just ignoring the b.s. that is published over there.

Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:41 am

Sven, I think they don't realise they are just making a lot of advertisement for those great sites in this way! Remember how people think: the so called bad guys are far more interesting.... and the views per day are the proof of that :-)

Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:22 am

I understand your point of view, Lizzie, but Elvisnews just gave them what they wanted: attention, and as if FECC and Elvisnews need 'support' from that site. Anyway, the few times I visited that site it always gave me the feeling some people badly need a shrink. I wonder why other, respected people want to have their name on it.

Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:15 pm

This is a hilarious post to read, especially Lizzie and Sven answerring each other on a messageboard, when they could just talk to each other on the couch. They are husband and wife, living in the same house for Gods sake !!!

Absoloutely hilarious Lex!!!

Lucky

Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:51 am

I am so proud to have an impersonator too! (while I really don't like the E-imposters) :-(. No hard feelings Sven... but don't mess around with Lizzie :-)

Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:05 am

Oh my boy, this gang must be paranoied to the bone! Why is everything I say, write or do questioned? It's for the better now I have my witch degree now, so I will put a spell on them!

Btw: Sven is not from Holland, so how could I be married to him???? LOL
Sorry Sven, I hope you are not offended now!

The people behind this are not really of this world I think. Let's go Disneyworld and have a party there ;-) that would be funnier then bashing them overhere.

Hope to see you soon on the chat Sven!

bye bye

Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:28 am

Has my own life really gone? :?

As for Lizzie: don't worry, my boyfriend would not agree (nothing personal though!).

To Lizzie: who says I am not Dutch? I'm double dutch :-). And no chatting for me, I wouldn't be able to be there at the same time as Lex :P

Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:55 pm

This is too funny. the pe dlog site must be getting very frustrated at the way other sites are taking shots at them. I misspelled the pedlog site on purpose.

Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:06 pm

Hmmm.... isn't Sven a male name in Sweden? I don't really understand the bit about Sven having a boyfriend?

Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:15 am

Sven might be gay, there is such a thing ya know...

All I know is that site is the worst designed site on the net. Sometimes has good information though.