Saddam Hussein Sentenced to Die for Crimes Against Humanity

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author

Post by Guest »

Well I take that news with a mixture of relief and sadness, relief because he is getting what he deserves but sadness because I hope it doesnt put the British and American troops in even more danger than before :(

Topic author
Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

Pinch of salt.

Lets wait if we're all still around for the next 50 years of appeals that will be logged.

MB280E
On Suspension Until Further Notice...

Post by MB280E »

He´s not the only one that should suffer for his obvious crimes against humanity, that´s for sure (Kissinger, Nixon, Sharon, Pinochet to name a few other obvious ones.) And to say that this was a trial by the Iraqi people is just nonsense! (CNN, you make my laugh in disgust by the way you cover and serve important news to the American people and others!) :x I wonder, what would´ve happened had he not been given the deathsentence...another round of economical sanctions against the country perhaps...? :roll: And btw, the deathpenalty is not a great way to deal with these issues.

Sincerely MB280E

"Folks, it´s been 9 years since I performed before a live audience. I´ve been busy making an 8mm film that hasn´t been released yet about a squirrel who gets lost in the wintertime and can´t find his nuts."

´98 W140 S320 (my new baby)
´90 W124 230E (sold...)
´81 W123 280E (R.I.P.)

John B

Post by John B »

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Tony Trout

Post by Tony Trout »

Hanging is too good for the S.O.B. in my book.... :twisted: :evil:

"If the songs don't go over, we can do a medley of costumes!" - Elvis Presley (August 10, 1970 backstage in his dressing room before the first show of the August, 10, 1970/September 8, 1970 season in Vegas).

the squirrel

Post by the squirrel »

This is EXACTLY what the countries named on the "axis of evil" list, and the other extremist middle eastern states wanted....a martyr to their cause.

God only knows what this will lead to.

Everybody brings happiness to this messageboard.
Some when they enter.
And some when they leave.

Topic author
Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

MB280E wrote:He´s not the only one that should suffer for his obvious crimes against humanity, that´s for sure (Kissinger, Nixon, Sharon, Pinochet to name a few other obvious ones.)

Sincerely MB280E
If he gets hanged then what exactly is the extent of suffering he will be subjected to that you mention ?

Keep the bastard alive - just.

genesim

Post by genesim »

Damn, I wish I could view it.... oh well, get the microwave popcorn out anyway. :P

Martyr my ass, oh yeah, I am sure they will miss the hot oil dips. :roll:

Millions will cheer in joy.
May he suffer to the very end.

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for noone-Tony Montana

Elvis' Babe
Mood:

Post by Elvis' Babe »

he should be bathed in boiling pork grease, wrapped in pork fat and skins and shot by bullets soaked in pig fat. and his last meal should be pork roast, bacon, and pork chops. and then he should be buried in hog dung.

is that enough to make sure he doesn't go to allah?

"Thank you very much. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the big, freaky International Hotel. Those little weirdo dolls on the walls. And those little funky angels on the ceiling. Uh, this is my first live appearance in 9 years. H-uhh! Thank you. I've appeared dead a few times, but this is my first live appearance. Before the evening is up, I will have made a complete and total fool of myself, and I hope you get a kick out of watching it." --EP

Scott Haigh 781990EP

Post by Scott Haigh 781990EP »

Hey guys, at least eh ddi'nt do a Michael Jackson. Far out man!!!!!!! I'd be flipping over and hitting holes in walls if that had have happened

I am kinda bittersweet about him being sentenced to death. He should be tortured for the rest of his life so he suffers as much as the people he murdered

May he rot in hell, but oh i do wish it was in a jail cell :twisted:

I'm like a stranger, like a stranger in my own hometown
My so called friends stopped being friendly, oh but you can't keep a good man down

http://www.myspace.com/musicprisoner

EagleUSA

Post by EagleUSA »

Couldn't have happened to a sweeter guy.

As Clint Eastwood said, "hang 'em high."

Eagle

Topic author

Post by Guest »

Elvis' Babe wrote:he should be bathed in boiling pork grease, wrapped in pork fat and skins and shot by bullets soaked in pig fat. and his last meal should be pork roast, bacon, and pork chops. and then he should be buried in hog dung.

He wont go to Allah anyway..................hes going straight to hell :twisted:

Renan

Post by Renan »

sid wrote:
Elvis' Babe wrote:he should be bathed in boiling pork grease, wrapped in pork fat and skins and shot by bullets soaked in pig fat. and his last meal should be pork roast, bacon, and pork chops. and then he should be buried in hog dung.

He wont go to Allah anyway..................hes going straight to hell :twisted:
That´s right. He will look for Allah and then........

FIRE!

"Ain't it funny how time slips away...."

MB280E

Post by MB280E »

For genesim and others to enjoy:

"The man hit bottom and I observed that he was fighting by pulling on the straps, wheezing, whistling, trying to get air, that blood was oozing through the black cap. I observed also that he urinated, defecated, and droppings fell on the floor, and the stench was terrible. It took ten minutes for the condemned man to die. When he was taken down and the cap removed, "big hunks of flesh were torn off" the side of his face where the noose had been, "his eyes were popped," and his tongue was "swollen and hanging from his mouth. His face had turned purple."

This is an observation of what is usually called "slow hanging", the mostly used technique in countries like Iraq, probably the USA too. I hope you guys enjoy reading this and that you will eventually end up in the same situation yourself! I am no defender of people like Saddam Hussein, but that doesen´t mean that I don´t care whether or not they have a fair trial whenever they are dragged to court. Killing leads to more killing, that is a fact that one would´ve thought you guys from America knew by now... :roll:

Sincerely MB280E

"Folks, it´s been 9 years since I performed before a live audience. I´ve been busy making an 8mm film that hasn´t been released yet about a squirrel who gets lost in the wintertime and can´t find his nuts."

´90 W124 230E (sold...)
´81 W123 280E (R.I.P.)

Topic author

Post by Guest »

MB280E wrote:For genesim and others to enjoy:

"The man hit bottom and I observed that he was fighting by pulling on the straps, wheezing, whistling, trying to get air, that blood was oozing through the black cap. I observed also that he urinated, defecated, and droppings fell on the floor, and the stench was terrible. It took ten minutes for the condemned man to die. When he was taken down and the cap removed, "big hunks of flesh were torn off" the side of his face where the noose had been, "his eyes were popped," and his tongue was "swollen and hanging from his mouth. His face had turned purple."

Sincerely MB280E
Many thanks MB280E, I really enjoyed reading how (fingers crossed it will be a slow hanging) this piece of shite will die.

To be honest though, I think he's getting off lightly.

Spanish_Eyes

Post by Spanish_Eyes »

MB280E wrote:He´s not the only one that should suffer for his obvious crimes against humanity, that´s for sure (Kissinger, Nixon, Sharon, Pinochet to name a few other obvious ones.) And to say that this was a trial by the Iraqi people is just nonsense! (CNN, you make my laugh in disgust by the way you cover and serve important news to the American people and others!) :x I wonder, what would´ve happened had he not been given the deathsentence...another round of economical sanctions against the country perhaps...? :roll: And btw, the deathpenalty is not a great way to deal with these issues.

Sincerely MB280E
Wow, you nailed it, man.

Oh, by the way, I wonder why some right-wing extremists here hate Sadam so much? :?:
Last edited by Spanish_Eyes on Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

genesim

Post by genesim »

I hope you guys enjoy reading this and that you will eventually end up in the same situation yourself!
Look at the dictator defender. Guess you feel the same about Hitler as well. As far as hoping for our death. I mean this with all sincerity, KISS MY ASS!!!!

Animals like you should be banned for eternity.

Hussein got more fair of a trial then he deserved. He should have been tortured and given a slow terrible death on site. Instead he was dragged to justice.

p.s. thx for the rest though. I did enjoy it. Film of it would benefit me most. :twisted:

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for noone-Tony Montana

Topic author

Post by Guest »

That was a bit sickening to read I thought :( I hope I dont have nightmares tonight now

MB280E

Post by MB280E »

You´re a great man genesim...wow...you must be your parents pride and joy...! Dictator defender?? Didn´t I just say that I didn´t think very highly of people like Saddam Hussein? Read the whole thing before you start throwing childish and snutnosed remarks will you! And why drag Hitler into this?? Is it the fact that I drive a merc that bothers you too like it bothered another American on this board when I wrote some critical remarks about Israel? Merc = the cars Hitler chose to drive = I must be a "Hitler fan"...that´s very mature man... :roll:

Sincerely MB280E

´90 W124 230E (sold...)
´81 W123 280E (R.I.P.)

genesim

Post by genesim »

Hmm let me see...a minority raised by a single parent who has a degree and a great paying job vs....a dictator who has killed large masses of people and threatened the lives of millions of americans.

So you don't think "highly" of Saddam yet you wish a cruel death toward an innocent american citizen who has been guilty of no crimes...especially MURDER?????

You show sympathy to an admitted convicted criminal destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. The line is clear. Hitler was such a criminal, the only difference was Hussein was stopped dead in his tracks.

Oh wait..so you are telling me that you pick and choose which dictators to support??

Mustard gas, nerve gas, hot oil dips...you name it, and you support it.

Spanish_Eyes

Post by Spanish_Eyes »

genesim wrote:Hmm let me see...a minority raised by a single parent who has a degree and a great paying job vs....a dictator who has killed large masses of people and threatened the lives of millions of americans.

So you don't think "highly" of Saddam yet you wish a cruel death toward an innocent american citizen who has been guilty of no crimes...especially MURDER?????

You show sympathy to an admitted convicted criminal destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. The line is clear. Hitler was such a criminal, the only difference was Hussein was stopped dead in his tracks.

Oh wait..so you are telling me that you pick and choose which dictators to support??

Where were you when the Good Ole USA was supporting and funding Sadam, ironically (or not) while he was carrying those massacres?

MB280E

Post by MB280E »

Hmm let me see...a minority raised by a single parent who has a degree and a great paying job vs....a dictator who has killed large masses of people and threatened the lives of millions of americans.

MB280E: Exactly what are you trying to say?? Are you telling me that you are highly educated? Oh boy...and how did he threaten the lives of millions of Americans? Are you talking WMD now...? Haven´t you heard, they didn´t have any.

MB280E: Again... :roll: And how can you be innocent? You do support the American invasion of Iraq, don´t you? Have you any idea how many innocent people your army is responsible for killing and how many American soldiers have died for nothing in Iraq...and everything based on lies...

MB280E: Dictatorship or democracy, anyone who´s responsible for crimes against humanity and the deaths of thousands of innocent people should be hold responsible for those acts. What in your mind makes Kissinger´s crimes, Sharon´s crimes and their likes´ crimes less important in that respect? Don´t forget that your country is still supporting dictatorships around the globe. And dear genesim; Hitler...Hussein...two different people or didn´t you know?

MB280E: I don´t, but the USA...oh well...

MB280E: You´re killing me... :lol:

´90 W124 230E (sold...)
´81 W123 280E (R.I.P.)

genesim

Post by genesim »

Hitler and Hussein different people..cut from the same cloth. Mindless dictators who want nothing but complete harm to anyone that steps in their way.

Hussein threatened the lives of Americans by saying that our criticism of their WMD discovery was a DECLARATION OF WAR!

As for me being innocent, yes I absolutely am. You on the other hand have said in your post that I deserve to be hanged and suffer the same death as Hussein? I got words for you, but I will keep it down...
Have you any idea how many innocent people your army is responsible for killing and how many American soldiers have died for nothing in Iraq...
For nothing??? What because you say so?? I do not think our servicemen have died for NOTHING. Lives were spent for our continued freedom. How dare you belittle our men of service accomplishments.

You and people like your simple minded thinking are the problem. You cannot descern the difference between a mindless dictator and the American way of instillation of democracy. Choice by the people vs mass murders of your own people because they disagree. I only wish you knew what you were defending.

Guess what buddy, no matter how many lib heads think it, times have changed for good in Iraq. Their way of life as they had it before is over. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Unlike what the leftist media has painted, we do not go around by rule and mass murder innocents. War is war, but there will always be casualties. Of course to a simpleton who cannot destinguish between an innocent citizen of the united states convicted of no war crimes or mass executions..where do I begin??

According to you...I should be hanged. :evil:

Einstein get it straight. Who set the car bombs? Who ran those vehicles into crowds of innocent people? Who strapped themselves up for suicide missions not caring who they killed?

Oh yeah..it was those pesky Americans. We all should be hanged. I am sure you graduated at the top of your class.

Scott Haigh 781990EP

Post by Scott Haigh 781990EP »

I show NO SYMPATHY for his death. I wish he were kept alive, and made to live in pain to suffer like the people he murdered did instead, but........... I think hanging is too quick, but reading the description, evil and bad people get what they deserve. People who destroy others lives by killing, raping etc should get what they have coming

I'm like a stranger, like a stranger in my own hometown
My so called friends stopped being friendly, oh but you can't keep a good man down

http://www.myspace.com/musicprisoner