to. tom mees

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
bossa_nova_baby_2003
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

to. tom mees

Post by bossa_nova_baby_2003 »

you were sent your money through western union. so far ive gotten no email from you. since ive been told how bad i am ' it would be nice to let your fans know i sent you your money. yes it took too long but in no way was i trying to rip you off. martin gootjess not sure his screen name was also sent a complete refund by western union. be nice to if you could let at least let all know that i did indeed refund you your money. yes it took me to long to get money back to all involed. but the package was indeed lost. and unfortonally it had about everyones stuff in it. this is now the second package i have had been lost that was coming to me or me sending to someone else. things do indeed get lost. thats why its best to deal within your own country i think. it was mistake to ever try to deal internationally. i will admit i made a mistake taking orders for something i was waiting myself. wether you think it or not i have never nor would i ever try to rip anyone off. as for people speaking out on my behalf. many have dealt with me and had no problems few even internationally. but i for the most part buy etc. in my own country. i fully understand anyones feeling about being ripped off. my first purchase on line was from ebay and the guy sent me a cdr and a alful copy of the orginal art work. in closing im sorry for the delays and everything else. thank you and good day!

James27
Registered for: 21 years

Post by James27 »

you were sent your money through western union. so far ive gotten no email from you. since ive been told how bad i am ' it would be nice to let your fans know i sent you your money.
Kevin, people occasionaly have to go out and WORK, get it? I don't have time to sit at my computer all day and visit this MB and post "thank you". Furthermore it was only yesterday that I was able to receive this amount from Western Union. I was putting this message up here anyway after work.

For the record, I am now finally and fully refunded by Mr. Head after a long time of wasting time sending and answering e-mails. After an embarrassing trip to 3 or 4 banks and 3 post offices were they refused to accept Mr. Head's money order. This has repeatedly cost my gas money and time, all of which was not refunded by Kevin.

At last I found a bank through a family member were they accepted this money order reluctantly as a personal favour to that family member. That was only half the story because this bank charged me for 17,87 usd, which is now finally been payed for by Mr. Head through Western Union.

Claiming the right of a "thumbs up" from me in your case is utterly inappropriate, Kevin, because the money I now have back in my possession, has always been mine to begin with! :x

Let this be a lesson to you to always keep your promise, even if hell freezes over. If you want to make money selling Elvis bootlegs, make sure you can always keep your word and don't leave people that trusted you with their money, waiting and waiting...

Joe Krein interview with Sherril Nielsen: "YOU KNOW YOU FORGET HOW GOOD HE REALLY WAS. I SAID MY GOODNESS. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE WITH HIM YOU ARE SO WRAPPED UP DOING THE SHOW, BUT HERE NOW 20 YEARS LATER, I HEAR HIM AND REALIZE WHAT A GREAT TALENT HE WAS. HE WAS THE REAL DEAL.