Off Topic Messages

Lisa on Letterman

Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:25 pm

She had another appearance on David Letterman last night. She is really great, he was teasing her about falling during her Today show apperance, and said "smells like lawsuit to me, lets close them down" LOL
JEFF d
EPFAN

Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:35 pm

I forgot to program the damn VCR - for both Letterman AND Regis And Kelly today. Oh well....

Rich

Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:41 pm

I said it befor I will say it again she looked really HOT!
She was all talking about how hard it was on the road and touring on a bus, and Dave asked her how long the tour was she said "5 weeks, and she was just into the first week"! LOL
JEFF d
EPFAN

Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:37 pm

I didn't bother watching it because I thought it was another repeat of her previous appearance. Did she sing "Sinkin' In"?

Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:47 pm

Yes, she did & it was great!

Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:51 pm

Are she and Dave becoming an "item"?? I know you don't want to think of something like that, but......

Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:57 pm

Hey guess what I went to Lisas site today, and she has her own MB! She had a letter to her fans saying she reads it quite alot! Maybe I will start stalking her on her own MB! LOL Keep an eye out for JEFF d on the Lisa Presley MB! :D
JEFF d
EPFAN
Last edited by JEFF d on Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:06 pm

With your hands shaking while you type on Lisa's MB, you are prone to make mistakes. Make sure you proof-read before posting! Give yourself every opportunity to win her over. Good luck! :)

Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:31 am

You can see a short clip of her latest letterman interview on
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/d ... ghts.shtml

She looks like she's becoming more comfortable on TV.

Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:24 pm

Jeff D.
The good news is that there is a free downloadable proofreading program out there. It can be found at: http://www.pcmagazine.com/free/download ... agic.bs.bs

The bad news is that curtis wrote it.

Tom

Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:10 pm

huh?

Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:27 pm

JEFF d wrote:Hey guess what I went to Lisas site today, and she has her own MB! She had a letter to her fans saying she reads it quite alot! Maybe I will start stalking her on her own MB!

The more I read your odd, lust-filled odes to Lisa Marie Presley, the more I'm convinced it's just a mask for your true affections regarding her father.

God bless!

Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:41 pm

Ouch!!! Jeff D is going to be mad at you Dr.

I mentioned some time ago about people and their infatuation to Lisa.
I remember some guy mentioned that he can't believe how Lisa looked like Elvis. Then he went on and said how he'd like to get her in the sack.
It seemed pretty perverted to me.
To each his / her own but can't they keep this to themselves?
It is very hard to understand peoples' obsession with movie stars and musicians. They must not have any personal life. Very sad.

jeff R

Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:58 pm

Jeff R -

Oh, come on !

Don't be so po-faced.

Jeff D is posting in a tongue-in-cheek fashion.

It's all a bit of fun !

Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:53 pm

Good lord what are you all on about today? I don't remeber saying anything about getting Lisa in the "sack" LOL BUT now that you mentioned it! Hey I really REALLY do like her music and attitude! I am a fan of Lisas music, I listen to her all the time. To me her CD is the best out there right now by a contemporary artist! IMO
JEFF d
EPFAN
ps she gave a really fantastic unplugged version of "Sinking In" yesterday on Regis & Kelly show!

Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:10 pm

Sorry to disappoint you Doc but I think onother of your theries is way off base. Now "God Bless You 2!"
JEFF d
EPFAN

Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:45 pm

Jeff:

I sent a reply to your e-mail - did you get it? Just wanted to make sure...

Thanks,
Rich

Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:00 pm

Yea, I got it man! Thanks!
JEFF d
EPFAN

Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:04 am

By docs reasoning..then why does Doc dislike Lisa Marie so much...hmmm

Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:35 am

Yea, good one genesim! lol CALLIONG DR FRUED, CALLING DR. FRUED! AND JeffreyJames just don't understand how all these people with empty lives obsess on "stars" while there he sits at home on about 3000 Elvis Presley bootleg CDs, and his own web-site dedicated to Elvis! :?: :?: :?:
JEFF d
EPFAN

Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:51 am

genesim wrote:By docs reasoning..then why does Doc dislike Lisa Marie so much...hmmm

I've never said anywhere I "dislike Lisa Marie."

So you -- yet again -- make no point whatsoever.

God bless!

Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:32 am

Hi Jeff D,

So I have about 3000 Elvis cds. I also have about 20,000 other cds of other artists.
My point was about people who are obsessed with the opposite sex from films and music. Like you have any chance with them. It just seems so infantile that they don't have a life. I never mentioned anyone's name about getting in the sack with Lisa. I won't mention any names now. I still think it's pretty perverted thinking, though.
If I do obsess on any one thing, I would have to agree that it is music. That is, listening to music. Enjoying the music. Singing along to the music. Not getting sexually aroused by the near mention of someone's name, whom you will never meet.

jeff R

Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:25 pm

ha ha Yea I obsesses on music also! It is my pasion I guess you could say! Elvis is my #1 artist of all time, but I can honestly say I have never thought of ELvis in a "sexual" way, I don't even think of Lisa that way really, even though I do think she is very nice looking...I think you are reading way to much between the lines, and Doc 2!
JEFF d
Elvis fan!

Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:47 pm

Ok now boys!! That's enough. We can seperate you two if you can't get along. We're all friends here.

Tom

Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:49 pm

OK OK, I have naughty thoughts about things I wanna do when I see Carmen Electra on TV! IS THAT SO WRONG???????????
JEFF d
EPFAN