ROYAL MAIL.-

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
karlos
Registered for: 19 years 4 months

ROYAL MAIL.-

Post by karlos »

what a crappy service this is lately . i have posted several packages and they seemn to get lost .- what a rubbish service royal mail has been providing lately .- packages have gone missing and such - they cannnot be trusted .- lately .-
what other measures do we have to take to get packages delivered on time .-
im really mad because i have been waiting for packages from dear friends and such and they do not get to me . :oops:

Tom in North Carolina
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Tom in North Carolina »

God bless the United States Postal Service!!!!!

Tom

Steve_M

Post by Steve_M »

Karlos - use alternatives (courier lightweight packages cost about £.50 - $4 for next day delivery) or send it registered via Royal Mail.

Registered includes £30 of insurance in the price as well.

Joe Car
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by Joe Car »

Tom in North Carolina wrote:God bless the United States Postal Service!!!!!

Tom
Except when they go postal! :lol:

Tom in North Carolina
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Tom in North Carolina »

Joe Car wrote:
Tom in North Carolina wrote:God bless the United States Postal Service!!!!!

Tom
Except when they go postal! :lol:
Why do you think I'm trying to stay on their good side?!

Tom

Delboy

Post by Delboy »

Steve_M wrote:Karlos - use alternatives (courier lightweight packages cost about £.50 - $4 for next day delivery) or send it registered via Royal Mail.

Registered includes £30 of insurance in the price as well.
Particularly advisable if you use the likes of Amazon. I'm sick of stuff getting 'lost' in the post. In a lot of cases the benefit of the likes of Amazon, Play.com etc is that they will post free.......that's a fat lot of good when some thieving b@stard nicks it! :evil:

BigredG
Registered for: 19 years 7 months
Location: Coming in through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon, whilst sitting on a cornflake

Post by BigredG »

Agreed, the postal service "loses" far too many items here, and it is always worse in summer when they bring in casual labour to cover holidays!!

Topic author
karlos

ROYAL MAIL-

Post by karlos »

my dear mate posted a packahge to me on the 12th august and now its 4 days after it has been posted and still no package has arrived .-

i hope that my mate takes it further with royal maila and get compensaton for the package that has been lost .- i wish him the very best of luck.- previous to this - i ahve lost many packages and letters and my mate has lost around 4 packages .

i wish that therE was a safer and reliable way of receiveing lettre s and packages and posting them as well.
send your views on this .....;
im really mad that so many lettres and packages have been lost with this Service ., : :twisted:

Denman
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by Denman »

You better not mess with the US Mail, my friend! :wink:

"If this suit weren't too tight."

Topic author
karlos

ROYAL MAIL-

Post by karlos »

fair dues .- i wish not to miss with mailservice .- but my dear mate stayed up and took trouble and spent his cash with mail service to get items to me and still no package has arrived yet .

its fair dues to people who take the time in getting items readuy - besides that there have been a lot of items being misplaced or lost by royal mal. lately .

i wish my mate the veruy best of luck in winning his case with bloody Royal Mail.- he has my full support in winning whats due too him ..

GOOD LUCK MY BEST MATE IN GETTING THE BA...RDS .

IM REALLY MAD ABOUT WHATS HAPPENED with my mail going missing and my best mates items .--- :cry: :twisted: :twisted:

Luuk

Post by Luuk »

I purchased an expensive phonecard from someone in Britain and it did not arrive.
The sender claims I am a thief and a liar and that I have received the phonecard. So I pointed him to this topic and he STILL claims I am a thief and a liar. How stupid can people be?
I'd rather have the phonecard than the money I got paid back from Paypal.

Also for the first time ever somethingI sold did not reach destination. So I am trying to obtain a replacement because I have only one copy of each item which is from my private collection.
Now if only every seller would give such service instead of accusing people to be a thief and a liar......