Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:33 pm

No :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Rusty Martin* wrote:No :roll: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank ya very much :oops: :D

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:00 am

It's not an Elvis site at all, it just seems to be a webpage of links to other Elvis sites.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:02 am

Steve_M wrote:It's not an Elvis site at all, it just seems to be a webpage of links to other Elvis sites.

yes, its right, i am a dutch girl and my english is not so good, it is a webpage to other elvis sites.

greetz

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:07 am

Well if its a web page of other links to actual Elvis sites what is it we are being asked to vore for ?

What sets your web page apart from others that you think it deserves to be voted for over and above othe rElvis sites ?

Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:16 am

Steve_M wrote:Well if its a web page of other links to actual Elvis sites what is it we are being asked to vore for ?

What sets your web page apart from others that you think it deserves to be voted for over and above othe rElvis sites ?

you don;t get it. i don't say that my webpage apart is from others, i asked for an vote, is that so difficult? sort of that word, i speak good english, but writting not.
sorry

Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:50 am

I know what you haven't said :roll:

My question is put in order that I gain an answer and therefore knowledge.

If the answer is that there is nothing that sets your web page apart from others then you could say so.
If you have no reason whatsoever for asking us to vote for your site then you could say so - or instead tell us the reason for you wanting us to vote.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 am

Steve_M wrote:I know what you haven't said :roll:

If the answer is that there is nothing that sets your web page apart from others then you could say so.
If you have no reason whatsoever for asking us to vote for your site then you could say so - or instead tell us the reason for you wanting us to vote.

reason 1, we all loves elvis :D
reason 2, we don't love the impersonator's :!:
reason 3, it's just a good webpage 8)

greetz

Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:04 pm

This thread is just what I needed on a Monday morning.

Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:50 pm

ThePresleyWoman wrote:

greetz

ThePresleyWoman wrote:

greetz

Reason 1 and 2: Yes - so what ? I also like nice weather but what's that got to do with the price of fish ?

Reason 3: I know you believe it to be a good webpage, I'd gleaned that much already. but what makes you think its a good webpage, what has it got that sets it apart from other webpages and what purpose does it serve to fans that other webpages and websites dont do ?

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:05 pm

Steve_M wrote:
ThePresleyWoman wrote:

greetz

ThePresleyWoman wrote:

greetz

Reason 1 and 2: Yes - so what ? I also like nice weather but what's that got to do with the price of fish ?

Reason 3: I know you believe it to be a good webpage, I'd gleaned that much already. but what makes you think its a good webpage, what has it got that sets it apart from other webpages and what purpose does it serve to fans that other webpages and websites dont do ?

Anyone here in netherland who is fan for an artist (don't no matter who it is...david bowie, madonna etc....) have add their webpage or homepage on msn fansearch, that means that everybody wants to get nr 1. I DON'T say that my wegpage apart from others is, but i thougt that (this is an elvis forum) the people here wanna help me, others have added their webpages with madonna, david bowie, andre hazes, Tu-Pac etc...and I added Elvis to that list, sorry that i ask for an vote.

greetz

greets

Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:15 pm

Steve

Why don't you judge yourself, whether you vote for that site or not?

Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:37 pm

Torben wrote:Steve

it not my intention has been here a discussion crossing. it regrets me once again that I have asked vote here to for my webpage. Sorry.

greetz

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:38 am

Torben wrote:Steve

Because that's what I'm trying to do Torben.

In order to make the best judgement that I can I needed to try my best to get all the facts etc rather than make a judgement based upon nothing much at all.
The site seems to be in a foreign language to me but that doesn't matter because the webpage owner is right here and can answer the questions for me.

TPW: I think you are missing my point or creating your own. I know you don't say your webpage is apart from others, but that doesn't mean it is or it isn't it just means you haven't said either way.

If a politician asks me to vote for them I don't say okay I'll make a judgement based upon the color of his shoes, no, i ask questions in order to make a fair and accurate judgement.

TPW, If you dont want to answer questions about your webpage that's fine. It means i dont have what i consider is necessary to be able to find myself voting for it. Others may have no qualms about doing so.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:02 am

Stemed!

:D

Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:03 am

OK, just so I'm clear. If I vote for her site, which isn't really a site at all, I'm also voting for "madonna, david bowie, andre hazes, and Tu-Pac"???? First of all, I think she made that third guy up, second of all I don't think that..............wow look at that, I stopped caring right in the middle of a sentence.

Tom

Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:20 am

ThePresleyWoman wrote:reason 2, we don't love the impersonator's :!:

Yes!

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:24 am

The Presley Woman,
I love your reasons and my friends over at the Texas A&M University website I post in are going to help you out. Good luck!

Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:34 am

thank you very muc scotch :D
I appreciate that a lot :D

like elvis always say..... Thank Ya Very Much :)

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:19 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:OK, just so I'm clear. If I vote for her site, which isn't really a site at all, I'm also voting for "madonna, david bowie, andre hazes, and Tu-Pac"???? First of all, I think she made that third guy up, second of all I don't think that..............wow look at that, I stopped caring right in the middle of a sentence.

Tom
André Hazes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Hazes

His favorite Elvis song was "Don't cry daddy". He played it again and again, when his father passed away.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:04 pm

Tom in North Carolina wrote:OK, just so I'm clear. If I vote for her site, which isn't really a site at all, I'm also voting for "madonna, david bowie, andre hazes, and Tu-Pac"???? First of all, I think she made that third guy up, second of all I don't think that..............wow look at that, I stopped caring right in the middle of a sentence.

Tom

why talk you like that about my webpage?
I don't get it why you so over my webpage talks. Everybody here loves really elvis? So I get normally not about which you so talk, you are not necessary a voice for me too bring, but i don't get also the comment here , want you vote for me ok, do you not also ok, but late each in its self-esteem.
I don;t believe my eyes what i seeing here for discussions, and that only because i asked for a VOTE!.
Don't be Cruel, just like elvis said.
People help each other, you probable not.

I do nothing wrong, I thought only that here well men would sit that wanted to help, seeming have I been wrong thought.

greetz

Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:31 pm

I voted.
Actually, thanks to Tom I'm now listening to André Hazes. :wink:

Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:53 pm

Anything I can do to help. :lol:

Tom

Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:56 pm

Buy everything at te elvis.com shop

Why ? Because we all love elvis.

Buy multiple copies of elvis sings for Kids and adults too. why ? Because we all love Elvis.

Hmmm.... I'm beginning to see a flaw in the plan for doing anything Elvis just because "we love him"