Off Topic Messages

Attention: All pro wrestling fans

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:42 am

Hey everyone, as some of you know I'm a huge pro wrestling fan. Well, I have a website dedicated to Bret "Hit Man" Hart. After going through some server issues, I have been forced to relaunch the forums section of my site. I'm having a heckuva time getting my former 160 users that were lost with the old forum to re-register for the new one now

Anyways, I just wanted to invite anyone here that is a pro wrestling fan to come post. I have a section that is just related to Bret, and also a section where any wrestling topics can be covered (I don't ever see any wrestling discussions here). I'd love to have some of you onboard! I need all the members I can get. There's also a sports, music, and general forum.

The site is located at: http://www.hitmanhart.tk and you can find the link to the forums there. Hope to see some of you sign up, thanks :)

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:50 am

i am a huge wrestling fan and your site is tight, i love it. i'll join for sure

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:34 am

I am a "casual" wrestling fan and may not ever even actually make a post, but I can sign up if you are looking to build numbers.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:50 pm

Ah memories...

Bret the "Hitman" Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be!

I'll check it out...

Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:41 pm

(cough, cough) Ultimate Warrior

nuff said

8)

Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 pm

Ole Jimmy Hellwig? Legend in my book!

Wrestlemania 6= Legendary status

Hold on, am I still in the FECC forum.............. :?

Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:39 pm

Undertaker's way better

Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:03 am

Oh Good Lord........ :shock:

Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:05 pm

I can tell you that here just north of Atlanta, a few ex-pro wrestlers live. I think some of them might still appear at smaller shows.

They include Rick & Scott Steiner. It's funny, Rick recently tried running for a postition on the county school board, but was disqualified since he didn't use his actual "last name" on his qualifying entry form lol :lol:

One other that used to live nearby was Ray Traylor (aka The Big Boss Man)....I met Ray several times, and he was always friendly to speak with. he once gave my son an autographed poster. Sadly, he passed away several years ago.

Finally there's Lex Lugar. He still works out at the gym I used to attend, and you can see him around town sometimes, but he seams to be less visible since the death incident with Miss Elizabeth.

As for Brett Hart (who you first mentioned), I saw him once walking through CNN Center in Atlanta (when WCW had their headquarters there), but I never approached him. At that time, he looked to be in awesome shape, but he appeared shorter than he did on tv - maybe it's the boots he wore? Nevertheless, a great talent indeed.

Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:28 pm

that's so cool you've seen them

Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:49 pm

Not a fan at all (I prefer boxing), but I thought some of you might like this game from another thread:

http://ftagn.free.fr/zidane.swf

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:50 pm

unclefester wrote:Hey BBM....doesn't Abdullah the Butcher have a rib joint in Atlanta

Yes he does Unclefester. It's called "Abdullah The Butcher's House of Ribs". I've driven by the place a few times, but I've never eaten there before. I do know that he (Abdullah) used to do most of the cooking there - whether he still does now, I don't know.

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:43 pm

William Regal for President!!!

Oh, he's English. Sorry, I forgot...