7%
70 to 79
No votes
80 or older
7%

Total votes : 15

using picture of yourself as your avatar / age poll

Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:49 pm

I have been wondering why no one has used his/her actual photo for an avatar, and I just noticed someone who had. Guess the rest of us are all ugly or shy? :wink:

I think it was Genesim (is it Genesim or Geneism? Wilkinson or Wilkerson?) who said when he pictures the people on this board, he sees their avatar photos as who they are, and sort of looks past their actually being of Elvis. That's funny; I think we all sort of do that, but it made me wonder why some people didn't use their actual photographs. It would be interesting to see people's ages.

On that note, I think I'll do a poll. If this has been done before, my apologies. And if you'd rather not divulge such personal info and prefer the comfort of complete anonymity, I understand. But my reason for asking goes beyond an adolescent's mindset when asking who else is in the chatroom with him; the age of Elvis's fans is very important when considering the future of his popularity, etc. It would also just be nice to know more about everyone on here.

Guess using the poll feature on here is not an option without just doing an age range, but I can do it both ways and you all can respond however you like. OK?

I'm 29.

Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:22 pm

For a limited time only...that's my photo, taken 5 years ago when I was 38. (Times Up! I thought more people would respond to this thread)

Damn! I'm still handsome though!

BTW Bobby where's your photo?

Which makes me 43.