Moussaoui gets life!

Off Topic Messages

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Pete Dube
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Moussaoui gets life!

Post by Pete Dube »

The sentence for this despicable bastard is life in prison. So our tax dollars will go to keeping his evil a$$ alive. Pitiful! With any luck another convict will do the world a favor and cut his throat from ear to ear.

Eddie
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by Eddie »

Personally I hope he lives to be a thousand years old....with a cellmate called Big Bubba.

I got you melancholy baby, built like a melon face like a collie.

Joe Car

Re: Moussaoui gets life!

Post by Joe Car »

Pete Dube wrote:The sentence for this despicable bastard is life in prison. So our tax dollars will go to keeping his evil a$$ alive. Pitiful! With any luck another convict will do the world a favor and cut his throat from ear to ear.
I have a feeling he won't last long in prison.

likethebike
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by likethebike »

This is far from pitiful this is one of the great days in American history. The merits of Moussaoui's actual connection to 9/11 aside, he was clearly a terrorist and an enemy to the United States and would be killer, among the worst of the worst. That is why it is great that he did not receive the death penalty. This is the day that the American people have taken the high ground back. Since 9/11 the United States has advocated torture, abused prisoners detained prisoners without charges and in secret, invaded a country that had nothing to do with the attacks. Basically everything we associate with the Al Quada gang and backwards dictatorships around the world. This jury today was saying we're not like that. We don't take God's punishment whatever that may be in our hands, we have mercy even among the least among us. You want to talk about a blow for Christianity. His guilt as a terrorist was basically admitted. While a person like Moussaoui may be too far gone to make difference how many people out there who are just being formed will see this and it will make think.

The jury did not specifically mentin this but Rosemary Dillard, a 911 survivor, pretty much crystallized this when she spoke after the sentencing.

The point of life in prison is so much greater than death. We're dealing with people here whose primary weapon is a suicide mission. Death doesn't mean a whole lot for them. It only makes them a martyr. I think it's a powerful statement to the world at large. We're not just random killers.

Tom in North Carolina

Post by Tom in North Carolina »

I agree LTB. He wanted to die. Throw this worthless piece of **** in a 4 X 4 cell and force him to sit on a rickety folding chair and watch the home movies of every single one of the 9/11 victims for 23 hours a day (bubba gets him the other hour).

Tom

Robert
Registered for: 19 years 7 months

Post by Robert »

Months ago, his family was shown on television:
Fully in denial about his plans.. he was such a great human etc..
I understand those people don't want to lose a loved one.
But they they can't seperate right from wrong, as far as suicide attacks.
Maybe send them a star wars movie? :)

On both radio&TV, Islam debates happen 24 hrs a day in Holland.
I have few "islam" friends, great guys, really!
Truth is, this community have 0% positive contribution to our country at all. 90% of all criminal acts in Amsterdam is from Marocan youth:

Like that great Metallica song: Sad but true.

Cheers, RJ

EagleUSA

Post by EagleUSA »

I hate to admit this, but the jury did the right thing. As much as I'd like to see that M*th*r*f**kr hung by his balls from the Statue of Liberty and beaten like a friggin pinata by any American old enough to swing a bat, I sort of relish the thought of him simply rotting in his cell...isolated, alone and denied his multitude of virgins.

Another thought...maybe they should put him on a chain gang along with a few of his brethren in helping to build the new Freedom Tower in NYC.

Nah...f*ckem. That would be too good for 'em. Back to my original point... I say let's make like it's Cinco de Mayo and break out the sticks. Hey wait...it IS Cinco de Mayo... hey, kids!

Hiya Zac!

Eagle

KHoots

Post by KHoots »

Yeah, as much as I wouldn't have minded him being granted his wish of death, I kinda like him being in a ratty old cell for a bunch of years. I'm OK with that.

Rob

Post by Rob »

Tom in North Carolina wrote:He wanted to die.
That's the key thing here. If he dies, he is a hero. Rotting away in a cell is what he least wants. The thing I have a hard time grasping is that we still haven't found his boss.

We are still looking, aren't we?

elvis_mania54545

Post by elvis_mania54545 »

Do you really think him going to jail will make anyone think twice about being a terriost? they seem unable to think for therself as it is,dont think there smart enough to rethink or be afriad of anything,there weak minded puppets!!!!

EagleUSA

Post by EagleUSA »

I don't think sending him to prison for life is going to deter anyone else from being a terrorist. I think his incarceration will deny him the one thing he wanted most... martyrdom. He wanted immortality and notoriety among his people. We have denied him that.

That piece of human sh*t will slowly decay in solitary confinement right here in the land he had hoped to destroy. He won't be counted a hero in the Muslim world. He won't get his virgins. And he'll have time to dwell on all of that. I sincerely hope he lives to be 150.

Eagle

KHoots

Post by KHoots »

unclefester wrote:...what about some savy prison gaurd.....forgetting for an instant that this prick is to be kept away from other prisoners........turning his back for about 15 seconds....while big Dick Hertzz grabs ahold of him......uf
That's priceless, uf! :lol:

Melanie
Registered for: 19 years 6 months

Post by Melanie »

At least the bastard got the maximum sentence.

Here in Germany authorities charged Mounir al-Motassadeq, a Moroccan who shared a Hamburg apartment with 9/11 hijacker Mohammad Atta during the summer of 2001, as an accessory to the murders. The case collapsed, however, when the US refused them access to Ramzi bin al-Shibh, an alleged co-conspirator who disappeared into a "black site" shortly after his capture in Karachi in September 2002. Motassadeq was convicted only of membership of a terrorist organisation (15 years in prison), while another of Atta's former flatmates, Abdelghani Mzoudi, won an outright acquittal. The German Interior Ministry seeked to deport Mzoudi, though the defense team was considering asking for asylum. He was finally deported to Morocco where he still lives now.

Topic author
Pete Dube

Post by Pete Dube »

Ok folks, I get the point. To execute the bastard is to make him a martyr, which would be giving him his wish. And we get to claim the high moral ground by sentencing him to life.
But there's a part of me that would like nothing more than to pull a Vlad Dracula on this piece of sh*t and his cohorts! How's that for counter-terrorism!

I suppose it's some consolation that he'll likely do hard time, and that he'll definitely be on the endangered species list and not survive very long in prison.

Delboy

Post by Delboy »

I'm just grateful he was tried in the US where life means life! Over here he would have been out in 10 years and would have continued to preach his hate from behind bars. After that he wouldn't have been deported and there would have been the inevitable compensation claim.

The US made the right decision in jailing him.

dovey
Registered for: 18 years 2 months

Post by dovey »

I was turly hoping he would get death but I guess some people
do have a point here because they do use suicide as a weapon but
for me I do not want my tax dollars paying to feed him either. Maybe Bubba will take care of him.... he deserves what he gets and sooner
or later he will get it.. :roll: Dovey

"Long Live the King" !!!!! Elvis fan Forever!!!

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

Rob wrote:
Tom in North Carolina wrote:He wanted to die.
That's the key thing here. If he dies, he is a hero. Rotting away in a cell is what he least wants. The thing I have a hard time grasping is that we still haven't found his boss. We are still looking, aren't we?
Well, his immediate boss is in US custody.

Just not charged with anything yet.

But I guess you are thinking of Osama Bin Laden.

His case file remains open, although the trail has gotten a bit cold now.

Colin B
Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions - Voltaire

Rob

Post by Rob »

ColinB wrote:I guess you are thinking of Osama Bin Laden.
That be the one.

I hope I live long enough to see him caught. Just turn him loose in the middle of a bunch of New Yorkers and let nature take it's course.

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

It's interesting that the juries in the US decide the sentence.

Over here, the jury simply decides guilty or not guilty.

If a guilty verdict is reached, the judge then decides the sentence.

Colin B

Topic author
Pete Dube

Post by Pete Dube »

ColinB wrote:It's interesting that the juries in the US decide the sentence.

Over here, the jury simply decides guilty or not guilty.

If a guilty verdict is reached, the judge then decides the sentence.
Colin -
That could be a problem. Let's say you got caught shoplifting some kippered herrings. The jury finds you guilty. But then the judge recalls that you and he went to grade school together and that you bloodied his nose in the playground for telling Margaret Boddington-Smythe that you were staring at her boobies in class (which of course you were). He then sentences you to 5 years hard labor!

Back to terrorists. Zarqawi is another one we need to capture.

ColinB

Post by ColinB »

Pete Dube wrote:....telling Margaret Boddington-Smythe that you were staring at her boobies in class (which of course you were).
He then sentences you to 5 years hard labor!

I didn't go to school with the Boddington-Smythes !

More likely be Tommy Smith [who I roughed up in the playground] turning up on the jury !

Colin B

Liverbobs
Registered for: 20 years 5 months

Re: Moussaoui gets life!

Post by Liverbobs »

Pete Dube wrote:The sentence for this despicable bastard is life in prison. So our tax dollars will go to keeping his evil a$$ alive. Pitiful! With any luck another convict will do the world a favor and cut his throat from ear to ear.

If this guy had been tried here in the UK he would have been freed, given a council house, claimed benefits and sued the Government for infringing his human rights, Well done America.

"How Do You Expect Me To Soar Like An Eagle When I'm Surrounded By Turkeys? " .Anon.

Scatter
Registered for: 19 years 10 months

Post by Scatter »

Well, I agree with denying this worm his coveted martyrdom..........the only way I would have executed him would have been with a bullet soaked in pig's blood.

Now THAT's counter-terrorism :wink: